Police Shootings, and abuse

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Police Shootings, and abuse

A-hole cop is what I'm thinking, leave a person alone, and do your freaking job going after criminals.
Waste tax payer money, and time bothering brat kids.
If riding a wheelie is a crime all the kids in my neighborhood would be felons.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

What the hell, I didn't know being bit by a Tasmanian devil you could pass out :laugh:
Sorry, but I would have kicked the hell out of her for that, they where quite nice about it.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I would have assumed I´m about to get mugged..

And look at Tupac.. He thinks he was the victim here..

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: January 24th, 2020, 2:28 pm What the hell, I didn't know being bit by a Tasmanian devil you could pass out :laugh:
Sorry, but I would have kicked the hell out of her for that, they where quite nice about it.

The problem with most of these videos is you don't know what the alleged perp has done to get themselves arrested.... Even though this woman is hysterical and out of control, you don't know what she has done.

Cops today can be very over zealous in there dealings with the public. Although it's not the wisest course of action by far, that woman could be perfectly within her right to resist.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odinson wrote: January 24th, 2020, 11:41 pm I would have assumed I´m about to get mugged..

And look at Tupac.. He thinks he was the victim here..

The guy pulled in front of him in his space, and lane then slows down while abruptly, yeah I would have ran over him also as most people might.
The cyclist where the ones responsible, and deservedly got ran over.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: January 25th, 2020, 10:03 am
Blue Frost wrote: January 24th, 2020, 2:28 pm What the hell, I didn't know being bit by a Tasmanian devil you could pass out :laugh:

The problem with most of these videos is you don't know what the alleged perp has done to get themselves arrested.... Even though this woman is hysterical and out of control, you don't know what she has done.

Cops today can be very over zealous in there dealings with the public. Although it's not the wisest course of action by far, that woman could be perfectly within her right to resist.
She was way out of line even if the cops where pressing something.
All she had to do is shut it down by not answering anything, or just start talking about the weather or something.
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: January 25th, 2020, 10:03 am The problem with most of these videos is you don't know what the alleged perp has done to get themselves arrested.... Even though this woman is hysterical and out of control, you don't know what she has done.

I looked into it myself, as I had a problem with the Police not leaving her property when she demanded that they do...

The call in was a domestic violence call, so I guess she had assaulted her boyfriend/husband/whoever was also in the house with her.

So, in this case an alleged crime had been committed, and the police had to deal with her.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: January 25th, 2020, 2:40 pm
Renee wrote: January 25th, 2020, 10:03 am

She was way out of line even if the cops where pressing something.
All she had to do is shut it down by not answering anything, or just start talking about the weather or something.
If the cops thought she did something, that still wouldn't have worked. If there was a domestic complaint against her, they would have cuffed her anyway. Cops no longer fool around on domestic calls.

Most cops will tell you that domestic violence calls are a hassle because they are so unpredictable. My father was wounded answering a domestic abuse call. Most people are just plain shit bags and those who beat their spouses, partners, significant others, children, etc are among the worst kind.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I see the same calls every week, or so here, and sometimes several a week with my trash neighbors.
The woman is nuts, and blames him for everything, the cops have their number.

The cops want answers so she should either have gave them, or just quit talking, assaulting them, and arguing just makes things worse.
Her walking up on the cop like she did is why she was arrested.
To bad they didn't show what happened before the video started.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Some pretty good work except for one overly delouse cop putting himself out there, and shooting a bit much.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

How many bullets does it take to take someone down,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, who cares he's down, shot him more. :wacko:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I here a howler monkey in the background :woot: must be in the zoo.

The officer should not have left the pavement, especially walking backwards, the officer should have shot sooner, but all in all good job.

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Here is what a pussywhipped beta male looks like..

She hires a hitman and she tells him not to do it in the house because she doesnt want her husbands blood to mess up the house.. :laugh:

And then the wimp defends her in the court...

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I would defend my wife in court...

Just so that I can kill that bitch myself. :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: February 21st, 2020, 7:16 pm Here is what a pussywhipped beta male looks like..

She hires a hitman and she tells him not to do it in the house because she doesnt want her husbands blood to mess up the house.. :laugh:

21 year old Igen piece of shit and her husband is a mellennial "cuck" jackass....Stereotypical whiteness.

No wonder she wanted to kill his weak gooey ass. What psycho bitch living with that pile of pasty goop wouldn't.... :laugh:...He is obviously hopelessly in love with the trailer park pig. So many young white guys are like this...I think it's because they are all look for a woman that is a substitute for their mommy.. :kez:
Fucking disgrace to the race. No wonder so many white girls today are looking a black or Hispanic guys as partners. White boys today have become neutered, useless, effeminate, cardboard cutouts of men.

These kids today have no sense of reality...The internet is their God....We have raised an entire generation of wack-jobs because most parents just threw smart phones at these kids at age 6 and then proceed to use the phone as the babysitter. Their view of the world is completely skewed, true reality is foreign to them, instant gratification is the goal and traditional values of right and wrong aren't even on their radar.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: February 21st, 2020, 7:16 pm Here is what a pussywhipped beta male looks like..

21 year old Igen piece of shit and her husband is a mellennial "cuck" jackass....Stereotypical whiteness.

No wonder she wanted to kill his weak gooey ass. What psycho bitch living with that pile of pasty goop wouldn't.... :laugh:...He is obviously hopelessly in love with the trailer park pig. So many young white guys are like this...I think it's because they are all looking for a woman that is a substitute for their mommy.. :kez:
Fucking disgrace to the race. No wonder so many white girls today are looking a black or Hispanic guys as partners. White boys today have become neutered, useless, effeminate, cardboard cutouts of men.

The bottom line is these kids today have no sense of reality...The internet is their God....We have raised an entire generation of wack-jobs because most parents just threw smart phones at these kids at age 6 and then proceeded to use the phone as the babysitter. Their view of the world is completely skewed, true reality is foreign to them, instant gratification is the goal and traditional values of right and wrong aren't even on their radar.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I would hope she still gets to spend time in Jail, and maybe a mental institution if there is such a thing. Not the DNC, wrong kind of mental institution.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Its because they have actually believed what women say on dating preferences..

No violence, be nice, be a gentleman...
Be thankful when you get sloppy 2nds from negroes, mexicans, muslims, dogs, orangutangs... The naked tribesmen of Papua New-Guinea.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: February 22nd, 2020, 1:55 pm I would hope she still gets to spend time in Jail, and maybe a mental institution if there is such a thing. Not the DNC, wrong kind of mental institution.
If she were a guy, that would be an attempted murder... Or planning of murder..

Decades of hard time.

But she is a woman so... She didnt get any time at all.. :teehe:
Mel Gibson

She looks like some fucking spic... Any White man that dates outside of his race is a cuck, IMHO...