Police Shootings, and abuse

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Police Shootings, and abuse

:(
Being kind, and tolerant of this BS got them shot, and one killed.
Police are there for our protection, not to be baby sitters to little snots that should be in prison, or a nut house.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The dummy didn't have a clue the skunk was with Antefa. :teehe:

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

We dont have skunks..
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: September 22nd, 2020, 5:36 pm The dummy didn't have a clue the skunk was with Antefa. :teehe:
One of our dogs was sprayed by a Skunk when I was a kid. Remembering that incident, just don't go near Skunks! Call animal control instead!
Mel Gibson

Odinson wrote: September 22nd, 2020, 6:38 pm We dont have skunks..
Consider yourself lucky! They serve no real purpose!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

We have a lot around here, i caught one in my trap a few years back.
I didn't get sprayed, but he popped one off in the cage.
Around here you smell them all the time, daily sometimes in late spring, or early summer.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

As for getting skunk off dogs, Massingale douche works very well after a tomato sauce, and vinegar wash.
We had Huskies that got sprayed often by them.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Blue Frost wrote: September 22nd, 2020, 7:13 pm We have a lot around here, i caught one in my trap a few years back.
Around here you smell them all the time, daily sometimes in late spring, or early summer.
Bet you have a lot of skunky grow-ops there too Blue. I know there are several of them in my neigborhood. :smoking:
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: September 22nd, 2020, 7:13 pm Around here you smell them all the time, daily sometimes in late spring, or early summer.
Here too occasionally, but that's usually after one gets run over by a car... The corpse will stink up the area for a while!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

beanthere wrote: September 23rd, 2020, 12:06 am
Blue Frost wrote: September 22nd, 2020, 7:13 pm We have a lot around here, i caught one in my trap a few years back.
Bet you have a lot of skunky grow-ops there too Blue. I know there are several of them in my neigborhood. :smoking:
I'm not sure, I don't know of any, and people here isn't trusting to do stuff like that.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I shot him every time, I told him to not go to the truck, and keep his hands visible . :laugh:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The police took a box of drugs from her apartment she took from her job most likely.
As for the cops coming into a house like that I would shoot them also. Even if they did say police, not everyone can here them, or like me I'm in the basement most of the time where I can't here them say police .

Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: September 25th, 2020, 12:45 pm
As for the cops coming into a house like that I would shoot them also. Even if they did say police, not everyone can here them, or like me I'm in the basement most of the time where I can't here them say police .
I agree on this part. In this country, while there are provisions for 'no knock' and night time raids, there needs to be a special reason to execute a warrant in those ways. Without a special reason, it must be a daylight, announced raid.

They'll usually try to do those raids at the crack of dawn, when most thugs are fast asleep!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The reason for no knock is to catch people in the act, and not giving them to to flush drugs.
I can see the use for it, but it's still invading a home, and destroying personal property.
Most the time it isn't even the persons property they are after.
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: September 25th, 2020, 11:28 pm The reason for no knock is to catch people in the act, and not giving them to to flush drugs.
I can see the use for it, but it's still invading a home, and destroying personal property.
Most the time it isn't even the persons property they are after.
RCMP did one raid at my previous condo building, on a suspected drug stash-house warrant. They were smart though, and arrested the guy somewhere while he was off premise. Then they came and broke his door down! He must've reinforced the door, because it took the cops a few good whacks with the ram to gain entry! The entire building could hear it!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They do the same tactic here also, and could have in that Briana case. I have seen them on my street arrest them coming home from work, and at work while searching their homes.
There is always a way, the just breaking in doors is really dangerous for both sides, and shouldn't be done.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

BLM, political pawns for the Democrats, terrorist, and racist, that's the fact.

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I wonder if they took him in, or not, the video ended before we could tell.
Also what did he do besides having a temp tag.

The only thing he did wrong I could tell is question the punk cops, he did everything else, and questioned them all legal in my view.
I have been done that ways several times in the past, they waste my time, and theirs just to be punks with a badge.
Of course he was a little nervous, most people are who are pulled over.
All those cops there need their badges took, and the woman charged.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Took them a long time arresting her, I wouldn't have dwelt with it that long.
What she needs is thrown in a chipper since the mental institutions are mostly closed down because leftist need a vote, people like her are a danger to everyone, and themselves.