Police Shootings, and abuse

General talk, and discussion.
User avatar
Odinson
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 4938
Joined: April 3rd, 2013, 1:50 pm

Re: Police Shootings, and abuse

Post: # 191292Unread post Odinson »

Candace Owens is a bed wenching sellout.


User avatar
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member
Posts: 5076
Joined: May 7th, 2013, 10:05 am

Re: Police Shootings, and abuse

Post: # 191296Unread post Renee »

Odinson wrote: April 26th, 2021, 4:23 am Candace Owens is a bed wenching sellout.
Shut up, Skunk Ape.

You don't like her because she's a black chick that weighs less than 250 lbs... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
User avatar
Odinson
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 4938
Joined: April 3rd, 2013, 1:50 pm

Re: Police Shootings, and abuse

Post: # 191297Unread post Odinson »

Renee wrote: April 26th, 2021, 11:53 am
Odinson wrote: April 26th, 2021, 4:23 am Candace Owens is a bed wenching sellout.
Shut up, Skunk Ape.

You don't like her because she's a black chick that weighs less than 250 lbs... :laugh:
Blacks use terms like "bed wench"...


I´d vote for Candace Owens as the first black female president. :laugh:
User avatar
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member
Posts: 5076
Joined: May 7th, 2013, 10:05 am

Re: Police Shootings, and abuse

Post: # 191304Unread post Renee »

Odinson wrote: April 26th, 2021, 12:13 pm
Renee wrote: April 26th, 2021, 11:53 am
Odinson wrote: April 26th, 2021, 4:23 am Candace Owens is a bed wenching sellout.
Shut up, Skunk Ape.

You don't like her because she's a black chick that weighs less than 250 lbs... :laugh:
Blacks use terms like "bed wench"...


I´d vote for Candace Owens as the first black female president. :laugh:
I'd vote for her too. In a heartbeat.

"Bed wench" is a bullshit term. It's just another example of how black racist scum make up history to suit their race baiting agenda...,It's on par with the term "House N*****"...Where the house slaves sometimes thought of themselves as better than the field slaves. There is no real historical evidence to support any of that shit. All we have to go by is human nature and that is all speculation.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 92978
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Re: Police Shootings, and abuse

Post: # 191310Unread post Blue Frost »

Just go to Africa where they still own slaves, they have them so you can find out.
Sucker was another term, master kept a sucker at the foot of the bed for a quick blowjob. :woot: SUCKA !
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.
User avatar
Odinson
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 4938
Joined: April 3rd, 2013, 1:50 pm

Re: Police Shootings, and abuse

Post: # 191312Unread post Odinson »

Renee wrote: April 26th, 2021, 3:32 pm
Odinson wrote: April 26th, 2021, 12:13 pm
Renee wrote: April 26th, 2021, 11:53 am
Odinson wrote: April 26th, 2021, 4:23 am Candace Owens is a bed wenching sellout.
Shut up, Skunk Ape.

You don't like her because she's a black chick that weighs less than 250 lbs... :laugh:
Blacks use terms like "bed wench"...


I´d vote for Candace Owens as the first black female president. :laugh:
I'd vote for her too. In a heartbeat.

"Bed wench" is a bullshit term. It's just another example of how black racist scum make up history to suit their race baiting agenda...,It's on par with the term "House N*****"...Where the house slaves sometimes thought of themselves as better than the field slaves. There is no real historical evidence to support any of that shit. All we have to go by is human nature and that is all speculation.
It seems to be the black equivalent to coalburner.

Basically a black woman who acts white.
User avatar
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member
Posts: 5076
Joined: May 7th, 2013, 10:05 am

Re: Police Shootings, and abuse

Post: # 191316Unread post Renee »

Odinson wrote: April 27th, 2021, 6:44 am
Renee wrote: April 26th, 2021, 3:32 pm
Odinson wrote: April 26th, 2021, 12:13 pm
Renee wrote: April 26th, 2021, 11:53 am
Odinson wrote: April 26th, 2021, 4:23 am Candace Owens is a bed wenching sellout.
Shut up, Skunk Ape.

You don't like her because she's a black chick that weighs less than 250 lbs... :laugh:
Blacks use terms like "bed wench"...


I´d vote for Candace Owens as the first black female president. :laugh:
I'd vote for her too. In a heartbeat.

"Bed wench" is a bullshit term. It's just another example of how black racist scum make up history to suit their race baiting agenda...,It's on par with the term "House N*****"...Where the house slaves sometimes thought of themselves as better than the field slaves. There is no real historical evidence to support any of that shit. All we have to go by is human nature and that is all speculation.
It seems to be the black equivalent to coalburner.

Basically a black woman who acts white.
There is no such thing as acting white or acting black.....Behavior can be broken down in two distinct ways... socially acceptable behavior and unacceptable anti-social behavior....Unfortunately much of the so called "black culture" is the latter.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
User avatar
Odinson
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 4938
Joined: April 3rd, 2013, 1:50 pm

Re: Police Shootings, and abuse

Post: # 191319Unread post Odinson »

Renee wrote: April 27th, 2021, 11:01 am
Odinson wrote: April 27th, 2021, 6:44 am
Renee wrote: April 26th, 2021, 3:32 pm
Odinson wrote: April 26th, 2021, 12:13 pm
Renee wrote: April 26th, 2021, 11:53 am
Odinson wrote: April 26th, 2021, 4:23 am Candace Owens is a bed wenching sellout.
Shut up, Skunk Ape.

You don't like her because she's a black chick that weighs less than 250 lbs... :laugh:
Blacks use terms like "bed wench"...


I´d vote for Candace Owens as the first black female president. :laugh:
I'd vote for her too. In a heartbeat.

"Bed wench" is a bullshit term. It's just another example of how black racist scum make up history to suit their race baiting agenda...,It's on par with the term "House N*****"...Where the house slaves sometimes thought of themselves as better than the field slaves. There is no real historical evidence to support any of that shit. All we have to go by is human nature and that is all speculation.
It seems to be the black equivalent to coalburner.

Basically a black woman who acts white.
There is no such thing as acting white or acting black.....Behavior can be broken down in two distinct ways... socially acceptable behavior and unacceptable anti-social behavior....Unfortunately much of the so called "black culture" is the latter.
Actually the term "bed wench" mainly means the black women who have white partners... But they do start calling her a "bed wench" when she just acts white.

Lizzo is one. :teehe:


Yes unfortunately they have profiled having a job, being a father, acting decently, as "acting white".
User avatar
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member
Posts: 5076
Joined: May 7th, 2013, 10:05 am

Re: Police Shootings, and abuse

Post: # 191339Unread post Renee »

Odinson wrote: April 27th, 2021, 1:25 pm

Actually the term "bed wench" mainly means the black women who have white partners... But they do start calling her a "bed wench" when she just acts white.

Lizzo is one. :teehe:


Yes unfortunately they have profiled having a job, being a father, acting decently, as "acting white".
Yeah us white people are awful role models....And I'm not kidding. We are probably the only race on the planet that apologizes for our skin color and our culture. Far too many of us are a weak kneed, namby pamby, roll overs who are frightened to death to stand up for ourselves in the face of this cancerous, racial, social upheaval and it makes me sick...

So stop fucking the dark meat you God damn race traitor.... :rofl:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
User avatar
Mel Gibson
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 3261
Joined: November 27th, 2018, 10:40 pm

Re: Police Shootings, and abuse

Post: # 191354Unread post Mel Gibson »

Renee wrote: April 28th, 2021, 10:24 am Yeah us white people are awful role models....And I'm not kidding. We are probably the only race on the planet that apologizes for our skin color and our culture. Far too many of us are a weak kneed, namby pamby, roll overs who are frightened to death to stand up for ourselves in the face of this cancerous, racial, social upheaval and it makes me sick...

So stop fucking the dark meat you God damn race traitor.... :rofl:
Are there any more of you available, but skinny and young preferably? If so, I'd pay top dollar to house them...
User avatar
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member
Posts: 5076
Joined: May 7th, 2013, 10:05 am

Re: Police Shootings, and abuse

Post: # 191359Unread post Renee »

Mel Gibson wrote: April 29th, 2021, 4:23 am
Renee wrote: April 28th, 2021, 10:24 am Yeah us white people are awful role models....And I'm not kidding. We are probably the only race on the planet that apologizes for our skin color and our culture. Far too many of us are a weak kneed, namby pamby, roll overs who are frightened to death to stand up for ourselves in the face of this cancerous, racial, social upheaval and it makes me sick...

So stop fucking the dark meat you God damn race traitor.... :rofl:
Are there any more of you available, but skinny and young preferably? If so, I'd pay top dollar to house them...
"Top dollar"???...So are you back to work now or are you still sucking off the system?

I know plenty that think like me but most are my age or older. Some are skinny some aren't. But I can safely say that ALL are not interested in babysitting an alcoholic, so you're SOL.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 92978
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Re: Police Shootings, and abuse

Post: # 191376Unread post Blue Frost »

I'm sure there is some trans ones out there that will take care of him now :laugh:
Would make him a cheese burger, and wash his socks also :spit:
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.
User avatar
Mel Gibson
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 3261
Joined: November 27th, 2018, 10:40 pm

Re: Police Shootings, and abuse

Post: # 191378Unread post Mel Gibson »

Renee wrote: April 29th, 2021, 12:32 pm "Top dollar"???...So are you back to work now or are you still sucking off the system?

I know plenty that think like me but most are my age or older. Some are skinny some aren't. But I can safely say that ALL are not interested in babysitting an alcoholic, so you're SOL.
Why wouldn't I game the system? It hates me, so why should I be 'patriotic'? :laugh:
User avatar
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member
Posts: 5076
Joined: May 7th, 2013, 10:05 am

Re: Police Shootings, and abuse

Post: # 191381Unread post Renee »

Blue Frost wrote: April 29th, 2021, 8:39 pm I'm sure there is some trans ones out there that will take care of him now :laugh:
Would make him a cheese burger, and wash his socks also :spit:
Or pizza with frickin pineapples on it... :gsick: :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
User avatar
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member
Posts: 5076
Joined: May 7th, 2013, 10:05 am

Re: Police Shootings, and abuse

Post: # 191382Unread post Renee »

Mel Gibson wrote: April 30th, 2021, 6:10 am
Renee wrote: April 29th, 2021, 12:32 pm "Top dollar"???...So are you back to work now or are you still sucking off the system?

I know plenty that think like me but most are my age or older. Some are skinny some aren't. But I can safely say that ALL are not interested in babysitting an alcoholic, so you're SOL.
Why wouldn't I game the system? It hates me, so why should I be 'patriotic'? :laugh:
That attitude is a problem...A big problem. We have it going on here as well. It plays right into the hands of the scumbag liberals that want to grow the government entitlements exponentially and then pay for it taxing the shit out of anyone with a job, property or assets until they just give up and die.

If you were a real patriot you would stop being a system sucking bum. Get in that dirty truck and start hauling dirt...get the fuck off the welfare... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
User avatar
Odinson
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 4938
Joined: April 3rd, 2013, 1:50 pm

Re: Police Shootings, and abuse

Post: # 191388Unread post Odinson »

He is right... Canada hates white men.

Its time to kick back and enjoy the welfare provided to us by feminists and negroes.


They dont have the balls to kill us. :laugh:
User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 92978
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Re: Police Shootings, and abuse

Post: # 191394Unread post Blue Frost »

Renee wrote: April 30th, 2021, 10:23 am
Blue Frost wrote: April 29th, 2021, 8:39 pm I'm sure there is some trans ones out there that will take care of him now :laugh:
Would make him a cheese burger, and wash his socks also :spit:
Or pizza with frickin pineapples on it... :gsick: :laugh:
My comment was from Stir Crazy, the gay guy wanting to Make Richard Prior his bed buddy.
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.
User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 92978
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Re: Police Shootings, and abuse

Post: # 191395Unread post Blue Frost »

Ahhh suspended from his job, he hurt someones feelings.

Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.
User avatar
Odinson
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 4938
Joined: April 3rd, 2013, 1:50 pm

Re: Police Shootings, and abuse

Post: # 191397Unread post Odinson »

User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 92978
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Re: Police Shootings, and abuse

Post: # 191401Unread post Blue Frost »

The black guy should be fired after that, he was pretty useless, and didn't have a clue.
Also who have a full sized rifle in the van, wouldn't something like a Short barrel Rifle be more handy, or Sub machine gun.
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.

Quick Reply


This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.
   
Post Reply