Police Shootings, and abuse

General talk, and discussion.
Mel Gibson

Re: Police Shootings, and abuse

Blue Frost wrote: October 20th, 2020, 3:26 pm Took them a long time arresting her, I wouldn't have dwelt with it that long.
What she needs is thrown in a chipper since the mental institutions are mostly closed down because leftist need a vote, people like her are a danger to everyone, and themselves.
Historically, she would've been housed at the Riverview buildings I've posted here, because she's nuts!

Now we let them wander free...

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

She should be housed under the nut farm, I hate people like her, and not because of politics.
The way she acted she deserved to be treated badly, and thrown into the back of the police car after being stomped.
Those cops deserve a medal for being so nice.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Can you believe this crap, doing his job, and the bank want him gone.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: November 19th, 2020, 1:18 pm Can you believe this crap, doing his job, and the bank want him gone.
Apparently he violated the banks policy of giving robbers what they want... :wacko:

I guess we all know which bank to rob now, since their policy is to just give us the money when we ask for it!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yeah, I thought of robbing it myself. :laugh:
The bank don't care, they are insured with tax money by the FDIC.
I think I would demand car keys also, and house keys, maybe they would care then.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

LOL, my name is Store Manager.
I would just call the cops back, and tell them he is being harassed, and feels threatened.
What she needs is a good kick in the head in my opinion along with the thieves shes upholding.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Run backwards, run into a car, and passably hurt yourself.
As I have said, not smart unless you have to run like that, maybe a rhino is after you. :wacko:
Stand firm, aim properly, and shot the idiot.
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: December 17th, 2020, 11:52 am Run backwards, run into a car, and passably hurt yourself.
As I have said, not smart unless you have to run like that, maybe a rhino is after you. :wacko:
Stand firm, aim properly, and shot the idiot.
I would say he did a pretty good job... Remember, White cops aren't really allowed to shoot Black thugs anymore, so he had to make sure he wasn't going to go to prison for shooting a Black thug...

It's what America, and Canada also, has become.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Screw that, I would rather be in prison even being a cop than dead from being stupid.
Stand firm, and shot the idiots, it all comes out to be the same ending, you are just safer, and not stupid.
Might save some bullets also being that you can aim better, the department pinny pincers would love that.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I have posted this before but its still funny. :laugh:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: Yeah funny.
I actually used to walk through a graveyard on the way home when I was a teen, and I think the same person was in there screaming.
I screamed back at them, and laughed, but never did see who it was.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

To me this was excessive, and pretty much murder, but it's likely alright since it was a black killing a white guy.

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: January 29th, 2021, 9:08 pm To me this was excessive, and pretty much murder, but it's likely alright since it was a black killing a white guy.

Yup... 5 months back and the races reversed, this thing would have been all over the news.

:teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yeah, riots, and all that mess, and cops charged, and fired.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

He doesnt look like their father nor a relative.
Judging by the way he talks, he is another saggy pants loser.

Crime or not, cops were called and the police officer has to investigate.

It would be pretty bad if he turned out to be a child kidnapper and the cops arrived but didnt follow the procedure and investigate.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm not calling the police in this case bad, but the person who called them could have likely been better at talking to the man.
I see why he would be annoyed also, been done that way myself for other reasons, and all I wanted was to be left alone.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: February 14th, 2021, 7:08 am I'm not calling the police in this case bad, but the person who called them could have likely been better at talking to the man.
I see why he would be annoyed also, been done that way myself for other reasons, and all I wanted was to be left alone.
A 30 year old male babysitter... Thats just wrong. :teehe:

A teenage girl as a babysitter is more normal.

He would have acted in a belligerent, anti-social manner towards a regular concerned citizen.
Mel Gibson

If you take care of other people's kids as a babysitter, you have to think of it as a business, even if it's not really always viewed as such...

A legit business is able to give you it's name, and in this case the name of their parents, and their contact phone number.

Simple as that: "I'm Jamal, and I'm babysitting Joey and Johnny for Mr. Smith, and here's his contact number should you have any concern."

And then you end the conversation.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I babysit kids all the time when I was a teen, and as an adult.
It was easy money, and I really didn't care what my friends thought.
Hell I was home all the time anyhow, and we had kids here anyhow that kept them busy.