Police Shootings, and abuse

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think we need a thread for the good cops , and bad cops so here it is.
Ill start with a really lucky cop.

I bet the media says he is a good kid, and wanted some cookies, and a drink of milk :kez:
Idiot deserved to be shot dead for that crap, would have saved the public issues later.

[video][/video]

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Police Shootings

Man, in America anyone can just pull a gun at ya. You need a gun to protect yourself but the other guy needs a gun too. To protect himself.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Police Shootings

You have the same thing there, I see it time, and time again, and you all have strict laws.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Police Shootings

It doesnt matter how much the leftie media tries to make cops look...

It has no meaning to the cop whos in the situation and has the urge to survive.

He will shoot the perp rather than taking a bullet himself.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Police Shootings

In some cases people should protest the police, some police need jailed, but the majority of the protest the last few years is just a lot of punks that asked for it.
As i say to people, job hazard, it's theirs for acting like punks, and thugs.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Police Shootings

This guy gets shot, and the police was in the wrong even if they said he wasn't.
It's pathetic how these people where treated, and it wasn't even the right suspects.

In disturbing 2016 body-cam video released by Mesa Police, unarmed man Daniel Shaver is seen crawling and begging before former officer Philip Brailsford fatally shoots him in a Mesa hotel. Brailsford, who was acquitted of murder Dec. 7, said he thought Shaver was reaching for a gun.
[video][/video]
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Police Shootings

Blue Frost wrote: April 6th, 2018, 5:09 pm This guy gets shot, and the police was in the wrong even if they said he wasn't.
It's pathetic how these people where treated, and it wasn't even the right suspects.

In disturbing 2016 body-cam video released by Mesa Police, unarmed man Daniel Shaver is seen crawling and begging before former officer Philip Brailsford fatally shoots him in a Mesa hotel. Brailsford, who was acquitted of murder Dec. 7, said he thought Shaver was reaching for a gun.
[video][/video]
There are exceptions..

That cop was unprofessional and he is a gun nut... A looney.

He poses like some kind of a Frank Castle/punisher in his other pics..

Basic swat tactics is storming.. Shock&awe..
No stopping the momentum.

The perp goes on the ground and they are supposed to immediately detain him while other swat members secure the forward position.

Just camping in the corridor while yelling commands is not a tactic at all.. Its just stupidity...
What are they waiting for?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Police Shootings

One thing, our police isn't suppose to be a military force, of use their equipment, but after George Bush, and Obama they are full on military.
My guess is the cop is straight out of a war zone in iraq, or Afghanistan, good training, but not something a cop should use on Americans.
Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

Police Shootings

as the saying goes

Outlaw guns, and only the outlaws will have guns.
I don't concern myself, with other peoples thoughts. They can think what they want, and grind it around in their head. I always get a good nights rest. They however, are exhausted, thinking about me. My trade mark, :laugh: :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Police Shootings

Outlaw guns, and you will make a lot of Outlaws.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I don't agree with all the pastor pushes, but he is right an the power trip a lot of police have.
When they are harassing him they should be schooling the person who called about the complaint.
The person who was complaining should have come ask the pastor to calm it down some, he might have done it.

[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:facepalm:

Kansas Passes Law Forbidding Cops From Having Sex During Traffic Stops
ByHank Berrien
May 14, 2018 https://www.dailywire.com/news/30600/ka ... nk-berrien

In the highly unlikely possibility that a Kansas police officer’s body camera gets turned off during an incident, it might be the result of a new state law signed on Thursday by Governor Jeff Colyer. The law states that it is illegal for a Kansas cop to have sex with someone pulled over for a traffic violation or someone detained in a criminal investigation.

As the Wichita Eagle reports, the new law bans sexual relations "during the course of a traffic stop, a custodial interrogation, an interview in connection with an investigation, or while the law enforcement officer has such person detained."

Before the law, introduced by Democratic Rep. Cindy Holscher, was passed, Kansas was one of 33 states without a similar law on the books. Holscher told the Wichita Eagle that two cases catalyzed her to take action. One was the case of Lamont McIntyre of Kansas City, who was finally released last year after 23 years in prison after being convicted of a crime he had not committed. Investigators in his case found that the detective who arrested him had been forcing women in Kansas City's black community, including McIntyre's mother, to have sex with him by threatening to arrest them or their relatives. McIntyre's mother testified that she believed the detective targeted her son after she rejected the detective’s manipulations.

The other case Holscher cited revolved around a teenager in New York who alleged she had been raped by two police officers in the back of their van last October. The alleged attack started in a Coney Island Chipotle parking lot and then continued as the partners drove through Bay Ridge. The officers claimed that the sex had been consensual.

Both sides of the political aisle supported Holscher’s bill. Rep. John Carmichael (D-Wichita), an attorney and member of the Judiciary Committee, was surprised the law was not already on the books, saying, "Those of us who have been there for a few years thought it was something that had already been taken care of in the law.” He added of Holscher, "She called me about this. I said, 'You mean it's not against the law?' She said, 'No, it's not.’ I checked with the revisor (of statutes) and it was not specifically against the law in Kansas."

Rep. John Whitmer, a Republican from Wichita, stated, "Most officers are great guys and women who are working hard, but there's always the one.”
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Been done like this myself, but for no reason other than I was there, and the cops hoping I did something.

[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:think: Seems like a good cop being blamed for being a bad one, seems like a racist race hustler in the car.

"A man identified as the president of the Timmonsville NAACP chapter said in a Facebook post that he was racially profiled by a Timmonsville police officer."
[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mr Doughnut needs his ass kicked.
No matter the traffic ordnance he broke minus killing someone there wasn't a reason to take a chance on killing the guy, or maiming him.
The speed wasn't excessive, and streets was clear also.

[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Have some patience :teehe:

[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Oh, someone make an excuse for this, every officer that fired needs put away.

[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think the person is stupid, and needed off the road, but this was a bad move by police, and the officer put it in his place to execute the person.
You don't put yourself in danger like that, and proclaim the person was going to run over you so you had to shoot them.
I guess they rather not scratch their car, or take a chance of it being bent up.

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 5th, 2019, 3:04 pm I think the person is stupid, and needed off the road, but this was a bad move by police, and the officer put it in his place to execute the person.
You don't put yourself in danger like that, and proclaim the person was going to run over you so you had to shoot them.
I guess they rather not scratch their car, or take a chance of it being bent up.

That was pretty dumb.. I wouldnt go standing in front of the car.. :teehe:

It is likely that the driver slams the gas pedal when gets killed.. Collateral damage...

The patrol vehicle with the camera could have just pinned the perps vehicle..

Then shoot the perp if he has a gun.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The car seemed to be to turn away from the cop trying to get around him, the cop did wrong on this even though I don't feel sorry for the driver.