South Africa

General talk, and discussion.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

South Africa

I just watched this and it is long but definately worth watching. I don't th ink that Mahat,a Ghandis quote here is in too many history books. He was equally as racist against blacks as whites were in South Africa.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

South Africa

That's some interesting history, one sided but interesting. All I know is since Hollywood got involved in the country it went to crap.
What gets me is how people use the history to make it alright to torment, and murder people today.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

South Africa

This is what Hollywood cried so loud about, they loved this guy, and made him a saint.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: South Africa

South Africa had almost ten thousand rapes ( reported no doubt) and over 6,100 murders in three months. https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/very- ... s-3-months
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Hell yeah!

We want that same situation in here. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

South Africa is heading for a civil war right now, whites, and Asians in country are getting ready for it.
They should have had one in the 80s, and put the liberals back in the box.
Hollywood is the major blame in our country, they suck their nose into it, and ruined a country.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Perhaps we could send all our liberals to South Africa and take in their whites as refugees. Canada’s Somalian refugee head of immigration Ahmed Husen refused to accept white South Africans as refugees but has been flooding in as many blacks as he can from places where everyone is wonderful like Somalia, Congo, Nigeria, Haiti etc…. Racism against whites in Canada is very politically correct.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Russia has already took a lot in as we should have years ago over the trash liberals want.
We need someone who will work, and become Americans, Canadian, and want to be free people.
It was nice where we where taking ion the eastern Europeans, most of them worked really hard.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Here’s I believe why so many South Africans are living often illegally in other countries. It’s a short video showing a white shantytown. https://rense.com/general97/sa-horror.php
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Sad seeing that, it's how they are trying to make it here.
Even as far back as the 80s they would give priority to colored people over whites giving them points over whites.
It's straight up discrimination like the liberals like to cry over all the time, but they are hypocrites of course.

I think those people in that video should start their own community, and build on it, to hell with the racist black, and liberal corrupt government there.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The biggest disaster in Canadian history Justin Trudeau’s immigration minister Ahmed Husen refuses to accept white South Africans as refugees while he tries to flood in as many Congolese, Nigerians and Somalians as he can. The true reason no doubt is that the white South Africans will easily assimilate into Anglo Canadian society and strengthen the majority of Canada. He has publicly stated that the only way to defeat white supremacy is to flood in so many non whites until whites no longer are in power. Does this not mean that he is at war with Canadians while he enjoys a great life here ? Everyone wants to live in white countries yet so many claim to be victims of our mistreatment. I believe that whites are the only people that will look at their side of their bullshiite as we have a conscience. Try getting reparations from muslims for their slavery for example.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

And they are so worried about Putin invading countries and destroying the culture.

The enemy is already here and the culture is already being destroyed.

The coloreds want to forward their peoples agenda.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak wrote: February 9th, 2023, 1:18 pm The biggest disaster in Canadian history Justin Trudeau’s immigration minister Ahmed Husen refuses to accept South Africans as refugees while he tries to flood in as many Congolese, Nigerians and Somalians as he can. The true reason no doubt is that the white South Africans will easily assimilate into Anglo Canadian society and strengthen the majority of Canada. He has publicly stated that the only way to defeat white supremacy is to flood in so many non whites until whites no longer are in power. Does this not mean that he is at war with Canadians while he enjoys a great life here ? Everyone wants to live in white countries yet so many claim to be victims of our mistreatment. I believe that whites are the only people that will look at their side of their bullshiite as we have a conscience. Try getting reparations from muslims for their slavery for example.
Clinton did the same here, he stopped the Eastern Europeans from the old Soviet states from coming.
He instead started letting anybodies trash from Africa, and south America in.
It would be fine if they worked, and had skills, but instead they get welfare, and the kids bring our education standards down.

As for the schools, the kids should be separated, and taught English before entering any classroom for learning anything else.
The Teachers should not have to spend a whole day trying to explain something when others who speak English need to learn.
I don't blame the kids for anything, the School board, and The Federal Government is to blame.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

In South-Africa, you can rob cash-transits in peace.

The cops are all N****** so they arent quick to respond.

That country has been collapsing ever since Apartheid ended.

What is Apartheid really.... Why do you want to come to our zones?

You can make your own zone as nice as ours.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Apartheid was an 80s thing where liberals cried, and ruined a country like they are doing all over now.
All they did was create a genocide against the white people there, and groups, and tribes the ruling thugs dislikes.

Just like Chicago, more blacks are killing blacks than ever because of Democrat rule there.
More blacks in South Africa are killed than under white rule, great job Liberals. :facepalm: :facepalm:
genocide088

tip of the day if you didnt know goto youtube serpentza channel he is from south africa and does have a china reality channel. i bet youd love to have this no nonsense youtuber as a member. all his videos are demonitized as no corporate will allow what he says to spread or make money off

he does thou talk at times what a shithole south africa is at this time and the very much reverse discrimination vs white folk still there

heres one link interesting its true

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I doubt he criticized them enough. South Africa was ruined a long while ago now.
I never here one of those old liberals cheer about what they did to that country.
The thing is before the protest, burning people, and babies, and crying about the old white men in the county, it was getting much better for all.

What happened when blacks took it back, riots, theft, rapes, torture, murder, and killing whites.
That's what the left is responsible for.
They also forget all the tribes fighting , and killing each other for power, and property, how great.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

A white South African told me that rape is the their national sport. ( he wasn’t referring to white South Africans of course )
genocide088

Blue Frost wrote: July 25th, 2023, 3:03 pm I doubt he criticized them enough. South Africa was ruined a long while ago now.
I never here one of those old liberals cheer about what they did to that country.
The thing is before the protest, burning people, and babies, and crying about the old white men in the county, it was getting much better for all.

What happened when blacks took it back, riots, theft, rapes, torture, murder, and killing whites.
That's what the left is responsible for.
They also forget all the tribes fighting , and killing each other for power, and property, how great.
no serpentza has criticized them as much as you have if you watch his channel over the years you would have seen. acatully he vows to NEVER go back and live in south africa and hates the country
genocide088

just for your all info heres all the times i could find well he now then in china hate videos goes on what he also thinks about rhodesia

but here are some links

watch them all then go cry yourself to sleep like the many faggot expats i met in thailand or is that would do already with the current disgraceful state of the world at this time