Random, Strange, and Funny Pics

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

cc la femme wrote: December 17th, 2018, 1:24 am lol

Seems he's "trans"-fixed into another type than us, so we'd both be best to not get our hopes up :)
Hey so we can be friends anyway though right ?
I'm not into him either, but he's been a good Joe to me over the years. :cool:

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mel Gibson wrote: December 17th, 2018, 1:24 am
Blue Frost wrote: December 17th, 2018, 1:20 am And he thought he was being slick. :laugh:
Oh no, she hates me through and through, 'cause I'm a genuine blonde/blue Kraut...

But that's OK, since we can't choose how we're born, can we?
I doubt it's hate, maybe just humored by you in a special way. :laugh:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: December 17th, 2018, 1:31 am I doubt it's hate, maybe just humored by you in a special way. :laugh:
Mr. Blue, she is one of the leading posters that wanted me banned next door, and has pushed for that, hard. On multiple forums. She and her cult finally got their way now there, and she should be there now rejoicing my absence, no?

Do you not find it odd that she suddenly re-appears here again, all of a sudden?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well if that's the case I appreciate it Mel :) glad to see her.
Don't worry about being banned here unless you want banned, I hope we all can mod ourselves.
Forums as serious as they can be it's really not worth it, and people shouldn't take it serious. You know serious is real life, and in person.
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: December 17th, 2018, 1:39 am Well if that's the case I appreciate it Mel :) glad to see her.
Don't worry about being banned here unless you want banned, I hope we all can mod ourselves.
Forums as serious as they can be it's really not worth it, and people shouldn't take it serious. You know serious is real life, and in person.
You know me well enough, to know what I am... They hate me because I have exposed what they are, and what they do.

And that's fine. They can run their 'cult' as they see fit. It is very telling that these EXACT same posters were crying for MONTHS to have me banned. Their wish came true. You can figure out why they are all of a sudden re-appearing at your forum.

I did not invite them here. I did not post links. I am perma-shitcanned from both forums. Yet, they are still not happy with me not posting there... Look at both forums. Threads about me abound.

The fact of the matter is, is that I don't want to be your friend, don't wanna be your best buddy, nor do I want to rub your penis in a 'secret forum' like the other forums have enabled.

You know I've Modded DV, and the exact bullshit that I tried to fight against, has become a full reality now... Facebook was what the cranky old hags wanted the forums to become. I fought against that, hard... If these cult members wanna be E-Friends, they can fuck off to Facebook and become best friends there.

I digress... I don't want to sound like an asshole, but these cunts want a closed Facebook group, and will go to great lengths to achieve it.

I am happy posting here, happy with the forum, and happy with the current posters. If these clowns want to follow me here and start shit also, they too can get another taste of the Ace! I don't want that, and nobody wants that, as in the long run I tire them out... And it's not necessary either.
cc la femme
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

Mel Gibson wrote: December 17th, 2018, 1:34 am
Blue Frost wrote: December 17th, 2018, 1:31 am I doubt it's hate, maybe just humored by you in a special way. :laugh:
Mr. Blue, she is one of the leading posters ......
Many have said that. It's especially nice to hear it coming from you

:)
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice.
Mel Gibson

cc la femme wrote: December 17th, 2018, 1:50 am Many have said that. It's especially nice to hear it coming from you

:)
Evs has claimed my shitcans there were all due to my misogyny, so I guess I have to speak nicely about the bitches every now and then too, no?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

So why hate woman Mel, woman are awesome unless you find one of the many psycho ones. :spit:
It take two you know, it's give, and take, and also two sides to a story.
I love woman, especially smart ones that dress nice which is getting harder to find now days.
LOL, I need a smart one since my brain cells are fading away as we speak.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Here is one for Odinson, he needs one :) Hell I want one, and we don't get a lot of snow.

Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

This is me...Totally
40d5b0df-a299-4a0b-bdc6-6584048e3d48.jpg
40d5b0df-a299-4a0b-bdc6-6584048e3d48.jpg (18.15 KiB) Viewed 2518 times
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

If people can't take my apology i hope they can get over it, because there isn't anything you can do after to undo what happened.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: i used to keep a few pens just like that one when in middle school.
I would use the red ink to give an F- to some kids papers if I could sneak up to the teachers desk when she wasn't looking. :evil:
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

15 unless you want single areas then 8, I'm not counting the rectangles. :teehe:
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

I counted 18.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I recounted, and have 18, so what is it :think:
I just got up from a headache when I first counted, and right now quite dizzy so there could be 100 lol.