The stupid monkey thread

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: The stupid monkey thread

Maybe her mangy pet resting on her head.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Damn ! Almost shocked the black off him.
How in the world did he survive the shock, or fall ?

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: January 23rd, 2020, 2:29 pm Damn ! Almost shocked the black off him.

I would say stupid negroes if I didnt know of similar cases in here..
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Here is a news piece, not sure if the video is two videos in one, or one.
Either way he is messed up. https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-new ... ng-9956825
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The stocks, tar, and feathering should be brought back.

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: January 23rd, 2020, 4:53 pm
Blue Frost wrote: January 23rd, 2020, 2:29 pm Damn ! Almost shocked the black off him.

I'm thinking it's bullshit. He is covered in 3rd degree burns but yet his hair and pants are still intact.....Something ain't right. No human could go through that and still be upright. :think:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That's why i tried to find something on it, also it just don't look like the right time of day, or area.
Even if, the guy isn't getting any help from the people around.

Supposedly he is in Johannesburg, and, and what he was doing was illegally connecting to the power cables, I can believe that much.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: January 24th, 2020, 7:27 am

I'm thinking it's bullshit. He is covered in 3rd degree burns but yet his hair and pants are still intact.....Something ain't right. No human could go through that and still be upright. :think:
The voltage doesnt kill you.. The current does..
A lot of them survive because there is no proper contact.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: January 24th, 2020, 11:32 pm

Sitting up on that steel tower...There was probably enough proper contact. His whole body took the jolt. He was burnt on his entire body except his hair... :laugh:

Besides, the fall alone was enough to kill or severely cripple him, but yet he was up and walking around. What's next, are you going to say he fell on a stack of mattresses?... Or that the ground the power lines were built on is soft....:kez: Or maybe it was just a fucking miracle.. :laugh:

Until there is some kind of confirmation on who, where and when it happened....it's bullshit in my book. Some dimwitted clown's 15 minutes of fame. There are tons of videos out there that stupid people believe to be true without question when in reality they are staged nonsense, this looks like one of them.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odinson wrote: January 24th, 2020, 11:32 pm

Amps is what kills you, or not.
been hit with a 440 amp myself, i thought my right side was dead for a while, and my heart was hit pretty hard, and did weird things for a few years.
I likely did some irreparable damage to my heart, and nerves.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I would not be opening my mouth in that
Mel Gibson

Odinson wrote: January 24th, 2020, 11:32 pm The voltage doesnt kill you.. The current does..
Correct! Amps or Watts is a better indicator of the power to sizzle your body!

Conduction is important also. That's why a 9 volt battery placed on your tongue produces quite a different effect than a 9 volt battery placed on your hand!

To this day I remember sticking a bobby pin into a household outlet when I was around four or five... It is actually one of my first memories! My Grandmother knocked it out of the socket with a broom handle.

Now if I'm not mistaken, regular household outlets push out a current that's about the maximum a human could easily handle, even if it wasn't a fused outlet... Just under the threshold of not being able to let go if you gripped onto it.

My dryer and stove use a much higher Wattage source and plug. I wouldn't know what would happen if you grabbed that line, unfused and not grounded, but probably one hell of a jolt!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It's the amps, watts don't matter.
.2 amps can kill you, or make you wish you where dead.
I don't know ow I survived my jolt, but it felt like a hammer hitting my right side.
The line was supposed to be a dead line, but it wasn't, and I cut into it so maybe the tool took most of the hit where it melted.
I always had a good resistance to the electric thankfully.

My Uncle worked at a power company, he got shocked, and knocked off a pole, and survived with only some hand burns, and a sprain.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Not sure if this is fake or not :think:

beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Blue Frost wrote: January 26th, 2020, 5:11 am It's the amps, watts don't matter.
.2 amps can kill you, or make you wish you where dead.
I don't know ow I survived my jolt, but it felt like a hammer hitting my right side.
The line was supposed to be a dead line, but it wasn't, and I cut into it so maybe the tool took most of the hit where it melted.
I always had a good resistance to the electric thankfully.

My Uncle worked at a power company, he got shocked, and knocked off a pole, and survived with only some hand burns, and a sprain.
If we are discussing electricity,
Ohms Law. Amperage is the measure for electrical current. Voltage is the measure for electrical pressure that forces current through a circuit. (Also known as potential difference).
Wattage is the measure for electrical power. Ohms, is the measure of resistance, (to the current and voltage). Meaning your body (for example).
Voltage X Amperage = Watts

So technically, if we want to split hairs, either current, or power is what is going through your body. Standard electrical plug has 120 volts/15 amps available. Dryer, stove, and some hot water heaters and electrical furnaces or baseboards use 240 volts/30 amp circuits or double. I have been shocked numerous times with 15 amps, and a few times with the 30 amps. Maybe that's why people think I'm strange. :laugh:
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Blue Frost wrote: January 26th, 2020, 3:04 pm Not sure if this is fake or not :think:

It's fake alright. Adam (pencil kneck) Schiff is actually a tall dude. Look at him walking down the hall with the penguin, (Nadler).
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: I was being sarcastic on Schiff, he is really that much of a wimp when it comes to his habitual lies being thrown around.