The stupid monkey thread

General talk, and discussion.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Re: The stupid monkey thread

Mel Gibson wrote: January 22nd, 2021, 9:13 pm
Renee wrote: January 22nd, 2021, 4:34 pm How much do you want to bet she voted for Biden?
I remember having an argument with you once, concerning the IQ of Blacks vs. Whites. You believed everyone was equal. I did not.

Are you still standing by your belief?
Yeah, I don't think race has anything to do with IQ. There are also black people like Denzel Washington or Samuel Jackson who are nobody's fool. Conversely, I have seen white or Asian people that would make a baked potato look intelligent. It does however, quite often have something to do with upbringing.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think the big issue is mindset over intelligence.
You have the same difference with other species of humans.
Neanderthal had bigger brains then we do, but they thought differently, superior intellect doesn't always mean better.
Culture, and behavior can destroy even the brightest minds no matter our small differences.

You can look at Africa for example, you have some smart people, but they have a culture of power over others so they don't build, instead they destroy, and are corrupt.
Most places here where they are in control you have major corruption, and people want to control.
Also the Media, and culture of dominance, with the praising violent thugs you don't seem that smart while destroying your own communities.

Some may see all that as racist, but it's facts you can see through history, and in today's world.
We also have the leftist supporting all that by telling blacks they are lesser, and need props over whites to be equal, it's sick.
All they need is treated like people, and given opportunity through community, and mostly good parenting.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

To Add look at most of Asia 100 years ago, Asians where not seen as smart people like today, they where seen as sub human by many Europeans, and Americans.
It was their superior work ethic, and want of learning that got them looking smart.

Whites today are looking pretty stupid to me, much on the lines of many blacks communities because they are lacking in a good work ethic, and follow our sick leftist media, and education systems teachings.
Am I wrong on this, or can you see the correlation, and thought process ?
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: January 22nd, 2021, 9:13 pm
Renee wrote: January 22nd, 2021, 4:34 pm How much do you want to bet she voted for Biden?
I remember having an argument with you once, concerning the IQ of Blacks vs. Whites. You believed everyone was equal. I did not.

Are you still standing by your belief?
Yes, because on average all humans have the same capacity to learn. There are some outliers but genetically speaking, if you strip away the genes responsible for physical adaptation we are all the same. Some blacks appear to be less intelligent due to environmental reasons. Some white people appear to be pretty God damn stupid as well for similar reasons. Culture, lack of education, social conditioning and as Blue stated, "upbringing" are the true factors and or limiters in social and intellectual development.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: January 25th, 2021, 12:36 pm Yes, because on average all humans have the same capacity to learn. There are some outliers but genetically speaking, if you strip away the genes responsible for physical adaptation we are all the same. Some blacks appear to be less intelligent due to environmental reasons. Some white people appear to be pretty God damn stupid as well for similar reasons. Culture, lack of education, social conditioning and as Blue stated, "upbringing" are the true factors and or limiters in social and intellectual development.
Then explain to me why West Virginia isn't at the bottom of the list when comparing IQ levels by State... There's enough poverty there I think we can agree, yet they score around the middle of the pack compared to all other States.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

My family is from Appalachia, it's family, and a competitive spirit.
I have several family members that ranked top in the State over the years, they where poor, or didn't have much.
Also community is a bit tighter, and works together more than most places like the city.
You still have your idiots and useless bums just like anyplace.
It's family , and community, not really genetics as much.
Genetics plays a little part over the human race learning ability, but our mindset plays a whole lot over it.
Mel Gibson

I will still disagree... I believe that blacks are simply lower on the IQ scale, regardless of upbringing or social conditions.

I'm not saying that there are no high IQ Blacks, as there are, but they seem to be a rarity, and not so common.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

IQ potential, we just about all have a chance to increase it by learning do we not ?
Ability, comes from learning, and that's from pushing yourself, and willingness right ?
Even if you have a smaller brain you can learn more than someone with a huge brain or IQ if you put the effort in.
And most of us have the same info, and ability to learn if we use that black, or white.

I know a lot of smart people that are dumb as rocks, they have chosen not to learn, and also book smart isn't always smart.

:spit:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Joe Biden has hired some black supremacist to a high position.

Peoples who have been conquered always develop this loser attitude where they think they are superior to their conquerors...
And the conqueror managed to win through some "deception".

It helps them survive the misery of defeat.

Blacks think they are superior, they think they built ancient Egypt, they think they built Rome... They think that blacks were the original rulers of europe.

Here is the story... And I just want to add that she wouldnt know anything about the human brain if it was up to negroes to advance medical science. :laugh:

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Sub-saharan Africa = Full melanin... Mud-huts and some mosque that looks like a termite nest.

Asia = Less melanin... Great wall of China, gunpowder, rockets, Sun Tzu, other architectural wonders and great inventions.

Egypt = Less melanin... Ancient Egypt, nuff said.

Middle-east = Less melanin... Persian empire, Babylon, Ishtar Gate etc.

And europeans of course were launching rockets into space while Jamal figured out how to use bee honey as a lube on his goats ass hole.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

There is supposedly hidden DNA samples of Ancient Egyptians, and Persians which say they where White.
As for Persia, the Greek peoples that was all over the Mediterranean it makes since. The Trojans became Roman, and So was the surrounding areas.
You still had darker peoples move in, and the time line was thousands of years so mixing was of course there.
Today's people in the area, and all over the middle east are a great mixture of people, from Roman, Greek, Gull, German, and many other White races mixed with tan to blacks people.

A lot of African past is destroyed, it's a much harsher climate than the dry Saharan world, plus people are destroyers more than builders in Africa so why build, or invent. It's mindset.
Now there is stupid people there, in my opinion, my opinion, those little ant head freaks you talk about a lot, Africans in general hate them even.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: January 25th, 2021, 11:16 pm
Renee wrote: January 25th, 2021, 12:36 pm Yes, because on average all humans have the same capacity to learn. There are some outliers but genetically speaking, if you strip away the genes responsible for physical adaptation we are all the same. Some blacks appear to be less intelligent due to environmental reasons. Some white people appear to be pretty God damn stupid as well for similar reasons. Culture, lack of education, social conditioning and as Blue stated, "upbringing" are the true factors and or limiters in social and intellectual development.
Then explain to me why West Virginia isn't at the bottom of the list when comparing IQ levels by State... There's enough poverty there I think we can agree, yet they score around the middle of the pack compared to all other States.
West Virginia....Please....Nobody measures IQ there...It's like trying to find water in the desert. Probably similar to rual Canada. :laugh:

I have relatives that retired and moved to WV. because of the low taxes....It's full of hicks that can't even figure out how to work a toothbrush or use an indoor toilet. The most popular activity for HS age girls is to quit school, get pregnant and go on welfare...Its a statewide problem...The state is #2 in obesity and #1 in drug overdoses. Between 16 and 18% of the population lives below the proverty line compared to about 10% nationally....You are talking about a population of a state that thinks reruns of Hee-Haw is cultured entertainment... :laugh:

So tell me again how smart the white people living in WV are compared to blacks. Sounds like a one big trailer trash heaven, full of dumb white hillbillies.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: January 28th, 2021, 2:57 pm West Virginia....Please....Nobody measures IQ there...It's like trying to find water in the desert. Probably similar to rual Canada. :laugh:

I have relatives that retired and moved to WV. because of the low taxes....It's full of hicks that can't even figure out how to work a toothbrush or use an indoor toilet. The most popular activity for HS age girls is to quit school, get pregnant and go on welfare...Its a statewide problem...The state is #2 in obesity and #1 in drug overdoses. Between 16 and 18% of the population lives below the proverty line compared to about 10% nationally....You are talking about a population of a state that thinks reruns of Hee-Haw is cultured entertainment... :laugh:

So tell me again how smart the white people living in WV are compared to blacks. Sounds like a one big trailer trash heaven, full of dumb white hillbillies.
You still didn't answer my question... Why isn't West Virginia on the bottom of the list of State by State IQ rankings then?

You know what States are at the bottom of that list though? I'll give you a few guesses as to which ones...
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: January 28th, 2021, 2:57 pm Probably similar to rural Canada. :laugh:
We don't play Banjo's in my region, but... When the bad people here go missing (and they do occasionally), the good people here really don't give a shit! :o

The IQ level here is still around 100 though, if not higher.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: January 29th, 2021, 7:45 am
Renee wrote: January 28th, 2021, 2:57 pm Probably similar to rural Canada. :laugh:
We don't play Banjo's in my region, but... When the bad people here go missing (and they do occasionally), the good people here really don't give a shit! :o

The IQ level here is still around 100 though, if not higher.
I highly doubt it.

I've been to Canada more times than I can count and I encountered damn few people that I would consider above average intelligence for North America. Most of you come across as overly friendly and rather dull witted, kinda like a whole population of Labrador retrievers.... :laugh:

FYI...."IQ scores typically reflect the quality of education in certain parts of the world, as well as the accessibility and resources available to people in those geographic regions."

https://worldpopulationreview.com/count ... by-country

Just so you know, educational standards in many black communities in the US are substandard as compared to more affluent white communities...Add in a culture that has distain for education because it is viewed as a tool for the "whitefication" of blacks and you have an ENVIRONMENTAL AND CULTURAL problem that directly affects intelligence levels.

If you look at Africa, many of the black nations have low average IQ scores but that plays into the fact that education in developing nations is spotty at best, so you end up with a lot of dumb people. Conversely the population of China has probably the highest average IQ scores on the globe and that is not because they are Asian, it's because their government and Chinese culture puts an extremely high priority on education.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

IQ, and education isn't a real indicator of intelligence, brain size is questionable also.

Our standards of IQ are a joke, at Ford I worked with the smartest people in the State that had high IQs. and higher educations.
Me being just a high school graduate with some self education was always answering their questions, and correcting their mistakes.
Also where they thought was very smart I thought most of them where dumb as rocks, and I rarely put that on people.
They where mostly book smart, no life skills, or qualities that would make me think they where intelligent. Most would die if they had to survive in the wilderness.

Take mud hut Sam in Africa, i would take his intelligence over most I worked with at Ford.
Speaking of Ford, why would anyone with intelligence work in a factory like that. :kez:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well he got it :rofl:

Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: January 29th, 2021, 12:13 pm Just so you know, educational standards in many black communities in the US are substandard as compared to more affluent white communities...Add in a culture that has distain for education because it is viewed as a tool for the "whitefication" of blacks and you have an ENVIRONMENTAL AND CULTURAL problem that directly affects intelligence levels.

If you look at Africa, many of the black nations have low average IQ scores but that plays into the fact that education in developing nations is spotty at best, so you end up with a lot of dumb people. Conversely the population of China has probably the highest average IQ scores on the globe and that is not because they are Asian, it's because their government and Chinese culture puts an extremely high priority on education.
I could counter that argument with the statement that people with higher IQ's simply just do better in school. If you take some 75 IQ tard and throw him in the very best schools, more than likely he'll remain a 75 IQ tard.

And as for the Chinese? Yes, they seem to have higher IQ's. I will counter your statement that it's because of education: There's 1.4 billion zipperheads living in China, and I can assure you many are certainly not well educated. Not every Chinaman is a Doctor or Accountant!

And one last thing: I was of the belief that IQ tests are designed in such a way where the results are minimally affected by educational level or quality?
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: January 29th, 2021, 3:12 pm Speaking of Ford, why would anyone with intelligence work in a factory like that. :kez:
Decent pay and benefits? My step-Uncle worked at a Ford plant in Ontario (I think it was the Essex engine plant), and he managed to provide a middle class lifestyle for him and his wife on that income. That was in the 1980's through to the 2000's though. Not sure how working there today would compare though...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Ford is an abusive place if you work in the car, or truck plants, most people get wore out over time, and injured.
When I hired in the life expectancy was two to four years after retirement.
There is some good jobs, but on the most part they are constantly trying to add work on you on already overloaded jobs.