The stupid monkey thread

General talk, and discussion.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

The stupid monkey thread

Look at this... He could have just complied with the officers orders..

This is why they get shot.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The stupid monkey thread

I think it was harassment, but yes he should have sit there even if not complying to the ID stuff.
I wouldn't comply if I was on my property, his mistake was the pickup stick.
Also after he was confirmed to be there he should have been left along after a talk, without the army of police.

The police backtracked on what was done, that's general procedure done all over the states even though people do not have to comply with a lot of that questioning.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

The stupid monkey thread

That officer resigned shortly after that incident, and perhaps rightfully so. While I will generally support the actions of law enforcement officers, I just couldn't in this case. Negro was clearly doing nothing more than picking up garbage, while on his own property at a building that he rented a room at.

It would be reasonable to assume, that if you are on your own property, clearly doing nothing more than picking up trash with a bucket & pick-up stick, there is an expectation to not have to answer to law enforcement, unless some crime has been reported or committed.

I would've become difficult too, if I were him. Luckily these types of interactions are relatively rare in Canada, as our Cops will generally leave you alone unless some law has been broken, or have reasonable grounds to believe you've broken the law. Picking up trash on your own property, and getting hassled solely for that and nothing more, is a line that should never be crossed.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The stupid monkey thread

I can see him resigning, but it wasn't the cops fault since he was most likely trained that way.
Be it black, or white they ask for the same thing, and get derogatory a lot if you don't want to give them the info they don't have a right to get unless ignorantly offered.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

The stupid monkey thread

If on private property, I'd probably tell them to take a hike and come back with a warrant.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The stupid monkey thread

It's been years ago, but one came up to me once, came right into my back yard even though I have a no trespassing sign.
I didn't cooperate, and stood there just looking at him till he left, I wanted to smash his head for walking up on me from behind.
He finally left after his buddy showed up, and I gave him the same look.I rarely carry ID anyhow when home.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

The stupid monkey thread

The officer in the video was investigating some trespassing call..

When you look like a hobo, people will assume that you are a hobo..

He should have just complied with the officers orders...

But these assholes have no respect for authority because their drug-dealing "innocent" nikka scumback friend got whacked by the police.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The stupid monkey thread

:wacko:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The stupid monkey thread

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

The stupid monkey thread

They are just three pairs of tits.

:laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

The stupid monkey thread

Blue Frost wrote: June 9th, 2019, 7:46 pm :wacko:
WTF is wrong with some people?

This guy makes Steve Irwin look positively sane....I sure hope he doesn't breed....Fucking moron... :kez:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

The stupid monkey thread

Blue Frost wrote: June 11th, 2019, 7:38 pm
Dumb as a bag of hair...Sad to say, like most people their age. :kez:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The stupid monkey thread

:spit: Yeah, and all it takes is looking at the thing to tell it swings out not up.
Mel Gibson

The stupid monkey thread

Another good example of why men will always rule the world, no matter how many females we are forced to throw into important and elite positions due to 'affirmative action' and 'PC feelgood measures'... :cool:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

The stupid monkey thread

Mel Gibson wrote: June 13th, 2019, 1:38 am Another good example of why men will always rule the world, no matter how many females we are forced to throw into important and elite positions due to 'affirmative action' and 'PC feelgood measures'... :cool:
Bullshit...I'm a woman and figuring out how to open a gate is pretty rudimentary.

Think of something better to disparage women with. Put some fucking sport into it for FFS. Picking on 3 I-gen, bimbo, retards is a pretty lame way of validating your sexism and misogyny.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

The stupid monkey thread

Blue Frost wrote: June 12th, 2019, 12:20 pm :spit: Yeah, and all it takes is looking at the thing to tell it swings out not up.
Maybe they thought it was a railroad crossing or some shit.... :laugh:

Remember, these people vote...have children....and drive cars....That's fucken scary as fuck... :kez:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

The stupid monkey thread

Odinson wrote: June 11th, 2019, 8:00 pm They are just three pairs of tits.

:laugh:
They look like they don't have much of those either... :laugh:

Flat chested and incredibly dumb...I hate to sound sexist and I hate to put down my own gender but that's a really bad combination for a woman... :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The stupid monkey thread

Renee wrote: June 13th, 2019, 11:19 am
Blue Frost wrote: June 12th, 2019, 12:20 pm :spit: Yeah, and all it takes is looking at the thing to tell it swings out not up.
Maybe they thought it was a railroad crossing or some shit.... :laugh:

Remember, these people vote...have children....and drive cars....That's fucken scary as fuck... :kez:
I think about them voting all the time Renee, I think 90% of people or more shouldn't be voting.
Maybe have a mandatory course in logic, or commonsense before graduating.
Mel Gibson

The stupid monkey thread

Speaking of voting, why did we give women the right to vote again? The system seemed to work just fine the way it was, when women knew their damn place... their hierarchy!

And it's not like it was all bad for them back then.. Just look who was loaded first into the Titanic's lifeboats!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The stupid monkey thread

Most men shouldn't be voting either Mel, most are not really men at all anymore.
Woman should vote along with men, but ones with the logical intelligence that can define whats right for a country, and it's citizens.
Same with a leader, logic, and what right for the people as a whole.
Be it man, or woman it all comes down to what we do, and the outcome of our decisions.