The stupid monkey thread

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: The stupid monkey thread

:rofl:

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:facepalm:

Mel Gibson

Triggers can catch on the strangest things... At my Mother's office, an officer accidentally discharged his service weapon through three walls of the detachment, but luckily nobody got hit.

How it happened? He was wearing the ceremonial RCMP 'Red Serge' uniform, which as you'd imagine is usually just for ceremonial purposes. Nonetheless, it is still an active uniform, and the officers wearing it can still very well be on active duty.

The Red Serge has a white lanyard that goes around the collar, and then down the chest and across, which actually attaches to the service revolver, or is historically supposed to.

So, this cop was in the bathroom, and looking in the mirror decided to do some "quick draws" with his .38 S&W revolver from the leather holster that you'd wear with the red serge.

The lanyard actually managed to hook on the trigger during one of his "Dirty Harry" quick draws, and discharged a .38+P FBI round through the building...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Someone should have kicked his butt for that, there is a place for that crap.
I used to do that here a lot, but with unloaded guns.

Personally I never have a round in the chamber, and if I did it would have the safety on. Unless it's a revolver, I feel more comfortable with them, and likely would still carry one on an empty chamber.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

At least most of them enjoy being stupid. :laugh:
I love some of their ingenuity, done some of that stuff myself, you have to do it when you have little, to nothing.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well at least she found her place

Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: August 24th, 2020, 2:34 pm Someone should have kicked his butt for that, there is a place for that crap.
I used to do that here a lot, but with unloaded guns.

Personally I never have a round in the chamber, and if I did it would have the safety on. Unless it's a revolver, I feel more comfortable with them, and likely would still carry one on an empty chamber.
I think those were the days where an issue like that would've still been dealt with 'internally', which is often most effective! The other members wouldn't let him forget it, despite 'hurt feelings' or whatever, so he wouldn't ever attempt doing it again!

My Mother loved her S&W .38 snubby. She hated the transition to 9mm semi-auto. In her line of work, she did not need the extra firepower. Semi-auto's just complicated everything, from qualifying to cleaning the gun.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think they should have let them keep the 38s, those police trained with them relied more on the shot rather than unloading mags on the public.
Personally I don't like snub nose guns, I like a longer site picture for accuracy since I don't shot much anymore, and really never did.
I was always good with a rifle though so long handguns is a must for me.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

lol, seen a lot of people do this stuff in my life, all retards.
Get a spotter you stupid idiot.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Bet that hurt, running from Odi I bet :spit:
I was going to make an earthquake joke, but I wont :spit:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:spit:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:rofl:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: September 3rd, 2020, 8:09 am Bet that hurt, running from Odi I bet :spit:
I was going to make an earthquake joke, but I wont :spit:
A little self awareness maybe?... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

She identifies as an anorexic chick, she still can't understand what just happened. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

WOW, that's a nasty STD she has there :laugh:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP