Time for some white people music!

General talk, and discussion.
Mel Gibson

All other races stay out! In fact, only straight White right-leaning males permitted! :angry:

Time to power up the Panasonic RP-HD10 phones (great cans for a 'relatively' affordable price) driven through my Audioengine N22 amp (must have if you're driving 'em from a desktop, or anything else for that matter, unless you are truly wealthy and'll just buy a McIntosh amp), and listen to white people music at elevated levels just under that of which may make me deaf!

Best enjoyed with a Pabst Blue Ribbon!

Mel Gibson

Oh for fuck sakes... Liked a track by the Ramjet Ramblers, only to find out that they are Chanks impersonating White people music! :cool:

They are permitted here, but I only make an exception for them. The rest are NOT FUCKING PERMITTED here, in this thread! :angry:

Mel Gibson

Recorded back when you could still find a white person in Southern California...

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Johnny be good knockoff one up top, it sounds like it has a lot of black influence in it :teehe:
Music anymore is so intertwined they are like people, a bunch of mutts, but here's one for you.

And a White one for you, one of the greatest type of music, good for the brain.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Time for some white people music!

This is possibly the greatest white people rap song ever. https://thepostmillennial.com/anti-woke ... DyoAZU1acA

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

People are retards anymore, and mental idiots.

Look out snowflakes, we put on the heat in here. :cool: equal opportunity offenders on this forum. :spit:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Tom MacDonald is pushing limits for White people further than any other White 'rapper' ever has...

He's OK by me.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Anything "rap" is absolute and utter shit regardless of race....White people rapping is a travesty and an example of how low our culture has sunk.

Absolute garbage. Unchecked, obnoxious noise that isn't even fit to expose prisoners to.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It is garbage music, but occasionally there is one that is kind of good, usually more singing in it than Rap of course.
Just wondering do kids who watch Sesame Street like Rap more when grown up. :laugh:

Rap is crap, and Ill leave you with that :spit: says Big Bird the turd with the word.
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: June 8th, 2021, 1:29 pm Anything "rap" is absolute and utter shit regardless of race....White people rapping is a travesty and an example of how low our culture has sunk.

Absolute garbage. Unchecked, obnoxious noise that isn't even fit to expose prisoners to.
I won't generally disagree, but the Tom MacDonald vid that Gary Oak posted is somewhat different. In fact, most of MacDonald's work is a complete anomaly: He's Canadian (originally lived just a few miles away from me) but lives in the US now, absolutely will not play into anti-White PC bullshit (in fact is almost pro-White), and leans hard to the right in almost all of his beliefs. Tom slammed Eminem for criticizing Trump, and didn't give a fuck.

Listen to a few of his tracks, and you'll wonder how he hasn't been 'cancelled' yet.

I'm not saying that rap, or his style, are great. What I'm saying is that he's using a musical conveyance that works for him, and for his purpose. And for that I will appreciate his message, as I'm the hated straight White male also...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I couldn't listen to him much, I find it annoying even when there is a message to it.
I do agree with his message what I did here of it, nobody should be sickening, and ashamed of someone else past they had no control over, not the Germans, not Ours, and not Blacks even.
Live for today, learn from the past, and just try your best to do whats good for you, and those around you.
Our lives only matter to those who care, it doesn't matter your skin, or religion, and who we came from over 100 years ago.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Here’s a white rap song that perhaps others will like. It’s my personal favourite.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

AH, NO ! :teehe: