The Transgendered and Suicide Rates...

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: The Transgendered and Suicide Rates...

I'm a Lesbian, I love woman :cool2;
Ignore the beard on my face :spit:

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Pat Condell has some insights on those transvestite types.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It's nothing more than a mental illness, and being pushed on kids like it's normal which it is not.
I think the Dementedcrats saw the Scientologist hanging out at the loony farms, and got the idea it works for them, lets try it.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: June 7th, 2021, 3:43 pm and being pushed on kids like it's normal which it is not.
Absolutely. My cousins kid was still in high school not that long ago, and one day he came home from school and decided that he was gay. Luckily he was only gay for a few weeks, then decided he was straight again.

My Uncle and I wondered what the hell they're teaching the kids in school these days... Maybe if the curriculum focused less on how cool it is to be gay or how great it is to have your dick chopped off, and focused more on skills that are actually useful in society, we wouldn't be living in a freak show.

That said, I could already sense the strange creeping into the curriculum when I went to high school, but it was very subtle and as a whole we weren't really compromised that much. Today I'm sure is much different: They probably get the kids interested in being trannies from the second day of Kindergarten! :wacko:
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

I like poutines, change my mind... :happy:
Mel Gibson

Berry Sweet wrote: June 8th, 2021, 1:12 am I like poutines, change my mind...
Most people like poutine as an occasional snack if the ingredients are fresh and tasty, even those that think they'll hate it (without ever trying it)!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

What is it ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mel Gibson wrote: June 7th, 2021, 7:16 pm
Blue Frost wrote: June 7th, 2021, 3:43 pm and being pushed on kids like it's normal which it is not.
Absolutely. My cousins kid was still in high school not that long ago, and one day he came home from school and decided that he was gay. Luckily he was only gay for a few weeks, then decided he was straight again.

My Uncle and I wondered what the hell they're teaching the kids in school these days... Maybe if the curriculum focused less on how cool it is to be gay or how great it is to have your dick chopped off, and focused more on skills that are actually useful in society, we wouldn't be living in a freak show.

That said, I could already sense the strange creeping into the curriculum when I went to high school, but it was very subtle and as a whole we weren't really compromised that much. Today I'm sure is much different: They probably get the kids interested in being trannies from the second day of Kindergarten! :wacko:
They are teaching kids in preschool sick stuff now in a lot of places, sexual stuff that should be left out of class, and left to parents when it comes up in life.
Same with the gay stuff, small kids shouldn't even be told about it, and make them more confused than what they are while developing.
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: June 8th, 2021, 6:03 am What is it ?
Poutine? Basically french fries covered with gravy and cheese curds...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

No thanks, I can do the cheese Fries, but not gravy.
I could eat some Plantain right now if done right. :) I went to a Cuban restaurant last year, and it was good there.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yep, mental disorder, pushing it as a real thing is a mental disorder also.
Actually the pushing of it in government is unconstitutional, the Constitution does say man, and woman, not people with a mental issue.
It's like pushing furries as a new race of people, at least some of those are cute, and sexy. :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 2nd, 2021, 5:21 pm Yep, mental disorder, pushing it as a real thing is a mental disorder also.
Actually the pushing of it in government is unconstitutional, the Constitution does say man, and woman, not people with a mental issue.
It's like pushing furries as a new race of people, at least some of those are cute, and sexy. :laugh:
The constitution doesn't even mention women. It referred to "man" as in mankind. Gender is not even an issue as the rights and liberties supported by the US Constitution are meant for every living citizen within the boundaries of the United States.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: August 5th, 2021, 1:58 pm It referred to "man" as in mankind.
Our head clown Trudeau doesn't think so! He once used the term 'peoplekind' in an attempt to not offend those of a non-male gender! :kez:

Haven't heard him use that term since though, so I think even his liberal fan base were shaking their heads at that one...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Oh look, this fragile feelings transvestite type raped his own 79 year old suffering from dementia mom and will be sent to a woman’s prison. Am I a dinosaur for having a problem with this ? Does this freak really think that he is pretty and sexy ? :facepalm: https://neonnettle.com/news/16187-trans ... n-s-prison
Mel Gibson

Gary Oak wrote: August 5th, 2021, 8:55 pm Oh look, this fragile feelings transvestite type raped his own 79 year old suffering from dementia mom and will be sent to a woman’s prison. Am I a dinosaur for having a problem with this ? Does this freak really think that he is pretty and sexy ? :facepalm: https://neonnettle.com/news/16187-trans ... n-s-prison
At first these freaks just wanted to be left alone so they could live their life in peace. OK. Fair enough people thought... That's never good enough though! Over time, they weren't happy with just being left alone. Now they don't want to leave the rest of society alone! It's the old 'give an inch, and they'll take a mile' thing.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Gary Oak wrote: August 5th, 2021, 8:55 pm Oh look, this fragile feelings transvestite type raped his own 79 year old suffering from dementia mom and will be sent to a woman’s prison. Am I a dinosaur for having a problem with this ? Does this freak really think that he is pretty and sexy ? :facepalm: https://neonnettle.com/news/16187-trans ... n-s-prison
As if being a gender bent freak wasn't enough....Add incestuous rapist to his list of personal achievements... :wacko:

Normally I would say that his parents must be so proud but we all know that AIN'T the truth... :kez:

What rock do they breed these deviants under? How does a life go so horribly wrong?... I will never be able to figure it out.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas