The Transgendered and Suicide Rates...

General talk, and discussion.
Mel Gibson

Lately I have been studying up on this topic, as it somewhat interests me... The transgender community has the highest suicide rates, by a long shot, compared to any other groups of people.

What really interests me, is that multiple studies have found that even after gender reassignment surgery, suicide rates (both ideation and actual attempts) remain at least at the same levels, or in other studies the rates actually increase after surgery...

This data backs my own personal theories, in that there is a little more going on than simply some dude wanting to become a female (which in my opinion isn't technically possible, since chromosomes dictate gender, and that cannot be altered. Exception to this would be true hermaphroditism).

So, from the data it is clear that mental health issues play a part, as the suicide rates clearly dictate. Why the rates do not diminish after surgery makes it clear to me that the mental health issues simply just remain, no matter how successful the surgeries are...

So, knowing the data, is it even 'humane' to treat mental health issues in the way we currently are, by allowing people to fuck with their sex? Any other form of 'treatment' that showed such lousy results as this practice does (increased suicide rates), would be deemed unethical and the practice would be immediately halted.

And don't even get me started on allowing young children to 'choose' their gender. Again, this is just permitting a mental health issue to become 'ignored,' leading to much guaranteed problems down the road.

Now, I've got no problems with adults dressing how they want. It's a free country, and I will defend the right for people to do what they want as long as it doesn't affect me... If some dude wants to look and dress like a chick, so be it. If some chick wants to pretend to be a man, all the power to them... I'm simply of the opinion that perhaps society has permitted things to go a little too far lately, and we're fully endorsing and encouraging practices that are really nothing more than a manifestation of serious mental health issues.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Interesting you posted this Mel since I brought it up, and I know people don't like me saying it, but it is true, these issues are mental.
Saying that there is attention whores, and suck, and people doing it for fun as they always have done.
I posted this in the Mental Liberal thread, it agrees with your findings.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

There are issues with us being able to 'play God' and turn ourselves into whatever we want to be, chromosomes and science be damned!

Sports is one example... Male to Female reassignments simply kicking ass in female sporting events. Of course the male to female will destroy all other women in the female class, because that 'woman' is a man, with a man's body! Men are physically superior to women, and no matter how much some think they can dispute that, science states otherwise!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yeah, that's just wrong in more ways than one.
In a normal world with normal people that would never happen.

Going to make my gay friends mad now, will someone close that closet door back, whats coming out of it sure does stink.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

I havent looked into this myself at all. I'm ok with gays and have no problems with them.

I dont know much about this transgender stuff. But I do believe these people have mental health issues, they fall in the same line as people who are depressed, borderline personality disorder, etc. I dont believe they were born with it...but I do strongly believe it has something to do with how they were raised, or who they were allowed to be raised (taken care of) by as a child. All these factors come into play. Something happened in childhood that disturbed these people (depressed ones too).

It can be difficult to pin point the problem or even for an individual to face or admit the problem/issue. In order to turn things around, you gave to face those facts and accept them, then move on and heal. It's the best way to do it. Not to implement drugs (prescriptions).

Many people do not have the courage to face their fears or problems. They all want a simple escape. Which is why the problem never goes away and is life long.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I agree Berry, but some do it for fun they get from it,and I have to wonder if there is a genetic link to a few cases.
You just have some people that is more male, or female to begin with.
With that though the majority especially today is people who have been pushed into it by someone, or something.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Allowing crossdressing males to compete in female league is just another PC idiocy.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It is, and disgusting to do woman that way cheating them out of a competition.
Unlike what they like to believe, and complain about themselves there is differences in men, and woman.
It's a lot of hypocrisy also, they complain about males, yet they want this stuff, it's like anti gun nuts with guns. :wacko:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: January 16th, 2019, 2:51 pm It is, and disgusting to do woman that way cheating them out of a competition.
Unlike what they like to believe, and complain about themselves there is differences in men, and woman.
It's a lot of hypocrisy also, they complain about males, yet they want this stuff, it's like anti gun nuts with guns. :wacko:
Its fun to watch the interviews of the female competitors..

"I´m WOKE but... I have no words for this".. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: January 16th, 2019, 8:38 am Allowing crossdressing males to compete in female league is just another PC idiocy.
Sure is....Its hard enough for most women like myself to compete against some of the...uhm,....shall we say,.... the...more "masculine" looking women in sports.

You know what I'm taking about....the steroid consumption gone apeshit looking chicks that have more underarm hair than you probably do......I didn't want to say "bull dyke"....that would have been....rude. :o But I when I played college softball, I could swear some of those bitches I played against peed standing up.... :laugh:

Now, throw transgendered men into the mix...WTF? :wacko:

Now you have to compete against guys?....And not to mention what's the locker room situation going to be like? .... Do the trans dudes get a separate dressing and shower area?...Because if they do, then by admission they aren't really considered women, now are they? Which BTW is actually the case, but that falls under science, biology and logic and there is no place for those things in the fairytale, PC world, of the average unhinged liberal.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

This stuff is why it's so important to vote for conservative judges, to much of this stuff is passed through the justice system as a right when it's so wrong.
It's hard to find out about judges in my state, they don't put their affiliation on the ballots, but there is info online a lot of times.
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

Transgenders should have their own teams and sports or competitions.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think they should be places in the steroid taking people team, it all fits.
I honestly think there should be a team for them, it's the same as steroids when you put men in a woman's team.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Berry Sweet wrote: January 17th, 2019, 8:47 pm Transgenders should have their own teams and sports or competitions.
But. But. But that wouldnt make people angry..
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

It appears that not many transgenders make it to Heaven. I do believe that if you go to the dark side that sinful things will start appearing alluring. I doubt there are any born again Christians among the transgenders.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/satan ... PyMNghJvVU
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak wrote: September 5th, 2019, 12:48 pm It appears that not many transgenders make it to Heaven. I do believe that if you go to the dark side that sinful things will start appearing alluring. I doubt there are any born again Christians among the transgenders.

More than 50% of them are Satanic worshipers :think: Interesting.
I would assume that since Christian churches wont accept them that this is their social club.
Today i see many so called Christians go to church just so they can meet, and greet in a social setting, I think the same is happening for the satanic goers.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: September 5th, 2019, 2:55 pm
Gary Oak wrote: September 5th, 2019, 12:48 pm It appears that not many transgenders make it to Heaven. I do believe that if you go to the dark side that sinful things will start appearing alluring. I doubt there are any born again Christians among the transgenders.

More than 50% of them are Satanic worshipers :think: Interesting.
I would assume that since Christian churches wont accept them that this is their social club.
Today i see many so called Christians go to church just so they can meet, and greet in a social setting, I think the same is happening for the satanic goers.
Church is bullshit....It's an archaic hold over from the middle ages. Christ never really advocated for the need to go to a special building to pray or worship God. In fact he found that a central place of worship would turn into nothing more than a location for corruption because of the typical human element that would creep into it's day to day operation.... I.e. Christ's rant against "money lenders" in the temple.

As far as gays, trans and lesbians ring into satanic worship....it's not a surprise....Fuck up people gravitate toward whatever group will accept them because the norm rejects them....That's just human nature...the need to be accepted by the tribe means survival. Although that is not necessarily true anymore it is still instinctual in many people.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Christ was for meeting together to worship, he was against organized religion, When people started choosing a leader over the church Paul stepped in since they wanted Peter to take the head after Jesus died.
The Catholic Church is the first to take control of that faction, they where not the first Christians, but the first to break away from true Christians.
The Church only needs money for spreading the word, and upkeep of the house you worship in, not to hoard.
You have top remember, the first Christians didn't meet in a big building because they where hunted people, they met in private.
Where they where not hunted they meet in fields, and private homes to praise God Together.
You had the sermon, or speech, you had prayer, and singing to praise God. The Gentiles/Everyone else where aloud in to this so it was inclusive to others other than Jews.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: The Transgendered and Suicide Rates...

Piers Morgan went common sense on the woke self righteous freaks who are searching for anything anti transvestite to rage against. https://www.westernjournal.com/piers-mo ... ve-tribune
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: The Transgendered and Suicide Rates...

In a perfect world whoever runs the California penal system would tell these freaks to man up and stay in the men’s prison where they belong. Are they also identifying as lesbians ? https://m.theepochtimes.com/men-are-com ... 64385.html