Do you think the gay negro is lying...

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:teehe:

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: 16 felonies, lets see if at least one sticks.
http://www.wbrc.com/2019/03/08/jussie-s ... ny-counts/
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Hopefully at least one sticks! He can't just get off completely scot-free!
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Normal people would be getting some hard-time for that..

Fraud, obstruction of justice etc.

Those are serious felonies.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mel Gibson wrote: March 9th, 2019, 9:44 pm Hopefully at least one sticks! He can't just get off completely scot-free!
He can get away with it, he can get probation.
I'm sure he will loose a lot of money, might be working at Mc'Donalds soon
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Do you think the gay negro is lying...

I think that any employer will have questions about this victims work ethic.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Illegal, that's a federal crime regardless of what color she is, and I guarantee that's not the first time she did that.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I know a lot of teenage delivery guys throw those ad-papers in the trash..

And then they say they delivered them all.

I hate getting my mailbox spammed with advertisement..
Mel Gibson

Odinson wrote: May 5th, 2020, 3:52 am I know a lot of teenage delivery guys throw those ad-papers in the trash..

And then they say they delivered them all.

I hate getting my mailbox spammed with advertisement..
My first job was delivering newspapers. I was 12.

While some did dump the flyers in the bush, most of us delivered. It was a 'route' that we were proud to take over, and would deliver until we were done. At that point, I could recommend someone else take over my route, and pass it off.

Random checks were in place, to make sure we delivered though.

That said, Canada Post, much like the USPS, will only hire women and Negroes now. It's best if they are female Negroes, actually, since they are apparently the best hirees.

I applied for a position at Canada Post many years ago, and wasn't even granted an interview. They weren't looking for a straight White male at that time, I suppose, even though I am quite qualified to handle anything from door-to-door, to cross country A & B train full sized mail big-rigs, bondable, clear driving history, and clear criminal records check...

I was just simply too White, and too male! Not even a fucking interview...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Trust in the mainstream media is down 38% thanks to the go woke go broke lying self righteous racist intolerant freaks like Don Lemon pushing the woke agenda. It is wonderful to see CNN’s ratings drop so dramatically of course. :thumbsup: https://neonnettle.com/news/16959-trust ... in-history
Mel Gibson

Gary Oak wrote: October 9th, 2021, 5:02 pm Trust in the mainstream media is down 38% thanks to the go woke go broke lying self righteous racist intolerant freaks like Don Lemon pushing the woke agenda. It is wonderful to see CNN’s ratings drop so dramatically of course. :thumbsup: https://neonnettle.com/news/16959-trust ... in-history
Mainstream American media has been pozzed for ages, not that we're much better. No surprise really, when it's a certain tribe of people that pretty much run all mainstream media in the US. They do have a political agenda...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I remember Rush Limbaugh saying that the best way to deal with liberals is with truth. Ben Carson is a lot smarter than don lemon.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Ben was a good person, and straight up, Lemon is a lemon need I say more.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

So Don Lemon was helping Smollet. Leftards sure seem to believe that they are entitled to do anything they want. https://www.zerohedge.com/political/cnn ... estigation
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

If he was helping in the crime he should be prosecuted, and if professionally in the news he should be fired.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

CNN is using all sorts of dirty tricks to try and silence Don Lemon’s accuser. As any thinking person knows the liberals put on a self righteous show but okay dirty. The rules don’t apply to them because they are on the side of self righteous indignation and virtue signalling phoniness. CNN is trying a smear campaign and intimidation. As Rush Limbaugh used to say “ the best way to deal with liberals is with truth “ he also states that CNN is rife with predators and perverts. This doesn’t come as too much of a surprise as CNN is promoting the satanic political correctness form of righteousness that is devoid of righteousness. I believe that it’s a very safe bet that CNN is rife with satanists too. https://neonnettle.com/news/17648-don-l ... -perverts-
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Seems to be an ongoing thing with the left in general.
I know some of the right are also, but it's very few compared to those on the left.
A lot of them blatantly do it, and then point fingers at the victims.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Gary Oak wrote: January 8th, 2022, 6:58 pm CNN is using all sorts of dirty tricks to try and silence Don Lemon’s accuser. As any thinking person knows the liberals put on a self righteous show but okay dirty. The rules don’t apply to them because they are on the side of self righteous indignation and virtue signalling phoniness. CNN is trying a smear campaign and intimidation. As Rush Limbaugh used to say “ the best way to deal with liberals is with truth “ he also states that CNN is rife with predators and perverts. This doesn’t come as too much of a surprise as CNN is promoting the satanic political correctness form of righteousness that is devoid of righteousness. I believe that it’s a very safe bet that CNN is rife with satanists too. https://neonnettle.com/news/17648-don-l ... -perverts-
SATANISTS!!!!....OH NO!!!... :o

I think most liberal/progressives are dumb as fuck and slaves to an agenda that they really don't understand consequences of... For all their claims of holding the intellectual high ground, most do not have the technical, medical, scientific or engineering background that qualifies them to make decisions regarding, climate, energy, medicine or even education, especially those that go into media and politics.

In other words they are just fucking clueless and simply depend upon emotionally driven "feel good" ideas without truely understanding what they lead to... Ignorance and stupidity like that is evil enough in it's own right. No need to drag the devil into it.... He would probably be embarrassed to be associated with dopey liberals anyway....:laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Chris Cuomo = Fired.

Then there are those CNN producers who are under investigation for child-molesting and shit like that.

And you know a gay guy like Don Lemon has harassed plenty of dudes. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I would tell Don pucker up, and then smash his face.
Really how do these people get a job, they are worthless being on TV.
Bunch of -0- talent bums.