They're unloading some gimp...

General talk, and discussion.
Mel Gibson

Her husband must be a man of unlimited patience, there can be no doubt... It can be assured that he does not wear the boots in that relationship!

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 12th, 2019, 9:13 pm
Mel Gibson wrote: March 12th, 2019, 6:38 pm I've also been on various meds in an attempt to treat my brain, but nothing has worked, ever, so I've given up and just accepted that I am what I am, and will be what I will be. Sadly I wasn't alive when they used to prescribe the real good stuff like Quaaludes! :(
Methaqualone, I used to know a lot of people that took those, all idiots, and half of them dead now.

If I take a drug I don't want any change besides treating the issue, the problim now is doctors just want to give you more pills to counteract the crap they gave you that cause something else.
You can't make money off a cured person.
Oh you mean like back in the day when they used to prescribe anphetemens for ADHD.... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: March 12th, 2019, 9:19 pm
Mel Gibson wrote: March 12th, 2019, 5:40 am
Odinson wrote: March 10th, 2019, 8:06 pm This is the story of Real Woman and her mormon patsy of a husband.
Pretty much posted for truth...
She is a slut and her husband is a mormon.

She has done some serious lying to that man...

Women dont consider that lying though... :teehe:
Funny how a rock headed ape like you knows so much about a relationship between strangers half way around the world, simply by reading posts on a forum... :laugh:

You must be clairvoyant;...the paranormal Big Foot... :wacko:

I guess you can add that quality to your bullshit forum persona, along with your superman like strength, reality defying physical size, your Afro-can wife and plaid triplets... :kez:

You know the old saying about "stones" and "glass houses"? If you don't, maybe you should look it up....Or better yet, take a good long break from forums...you are starting to confuse these places with reality.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: March 12th, 2019, 10:28 pm Her husband must be a man of unlimited patience, there can be no doubt... It can be assured that he does not wear the boots in that relationship!
I think the boots are equal in that relationship and that's the last I'm going to say on it. I suggest you do the same but you like to stir shit up because you are an attention seeking, immature, malcontent.

Unfortunately Mel, you seem to think that in a relationship, one person must be dominant and that person must be the male. Well that's not true...That's thinking straight out of pre-sexual revolution.... :bored:

Just like that Rockabilly noise you love so much,...it's part of history long gone.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: March 13th, 2019, 9:26 am
Odinson wrote: March 10th, 2019, 8:06 pm This is the story of Real Woman and her mormon patsy of a husband.

Funny how a rock headed ape like you knows so much about a relationship between strangers half way around the world, simply by reading posts on a forum... :laugh:

I guess you can add that quality to your bullshit forum persona, along with your superman like strength, reality defying physical size, your Afro-can wife and plaid triplets... :kez:

You know the old saying about "stones" and "glass houses"? If you don't, maybe you should look it up....Or better yet, take a good long break from forums...you are starting to confuse these places with reality.
I can read..

She has told us that she was a slut.. And that she had jumped from one relationship to the next.... Them overlapping in between..

She has even said that she has had sex with negroids..

Not wife material..

Dont have to be clairvoyant to be able to read you two female pinheads. :teehe:

I´m just using her as an example that females are not all that good... And that her behaviour is very typical.. It holds no other meaning for me..
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

You have never met a nordic guy...
Only some mixed. glass jawed mutt who claims to be nordic.

You have some kind of an assumption that we are all the same..

Italians have always been inferior to nordics in terms of physical size and strength..

I was born big and strong...

All women love me and I love women of all colours.... For as long she is hot. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: March 13th, 2019, 10:50 am

I can read..

She has told us that she was a slut.. And that she had jumped from one relationship to the next.... Them overlapping in between..

Not wife material..

I´m just using her as an example that females are not all that good... And that her behaviour is very typical.. It holds no other meaning for me..
Fortunately no one is wife material for a cave dwelling trog like you. Even a special needs retard wouldn't swallow your bullshit.

As for what RW once posted....None of it was unusual or even truely slut like. You obviously lead a sheltered existence where any woman who talks openly about her sex life is a slut in your tiny one dimensional mind. If you ever met a real slut, you would probably faint.

As for your nordic background... It's nothing special. It certainly doesn't guarantee that you will be endowed with some kind of superhuman strength or superior human abilities or impressive physical appearance.. But it does give you the ability to be pale enough that you are guaranteed to look like a pile of dead and rotting fish while laying on any beach in the world.... :teehe:

Oh...and in your case, it does seem to give you the ability to TROLL like a mother fucker....Too bad it doesn't also give you the ability to be good at it.... :laugh:

Now go service your African wife and change the diapers on your zebra babies....That aught to take all of....ZERO minutes.... because without proof beyond your usual horseshit..... they don't exist. :kez:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: March 13th, 2019, 1:05 pm
Odinson wrote: March 13th, 2019, 10:50 am

I can read..

Not wife material..

Fortunately no one is wife material for a cave dwelling trog like you. Even a special needs retard wouldn't swallow your bullshit.

As for what RW once posted....None of it was unusual or even truely slut like. You obviously lead a sheltered existence where any woman who talks openly about her sex life is a slut in your tiny one dimensional mind. If you ever met a real slut, you would probably faint.

As for your nordic background... It's nothing special. It certainly doesn't guarantee that you will be endowed with some kind of superhuman strength or superior human abilities or impressive physical appearance.. But it does give you the ability to be pale enough that you are guaranteed to look like a pile of dead and rotting fish while laying on any beach in the world.... :teehe:

Oh...and in your case, it does seem to give you the ability to TROLL like a mother fucker....Too bad it doesn't also give you the ability to be good at it.... :laugh:

Now go service your African wife and change the diapers on your zebra babies....That aught to take all of....ZERO minutes.... because without proof beyond your usual horseshit..... they don't exist. :kez:
You know, sluts are somewhere between virgins and complete HIV ghetto whores... I dont faint but I dont want to end up in the same elevator with a ghetto snatch. :teehe:
You are still pretty much a slut if your tally consists of 50+ different sexual partners.

Oh I dont mind the sex talk from women... Though from some women, it creates disgusting mental images. :teehe:

Not superhuman strength but superior strength.. Nordic and eastern-europeans do possess the physical power gene.. It has been witnessed all throughout history..
Harsher climates breed harsher men.

Tan doesnt look good on me.. I´m far more attractive and scary with a pale complexion..
I really dont want to look like some Jersey Shore guido.

Besides... You are pale yourself.

And you are a troll yourself, sweet cheeks.. You keep on spewing shit that is bound to anger people.
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: March 13th, 2019, 7:44 am Oh you mean like back in the day when they used to prescribe anphetemens for ADHD.... :laugh:
They still do, actually.

I could get a prescription for Ritalin tomorrow, but I prefer booze instead to turn my brain off!

Kindergarten teacher already recommended that my parents take me to the Doktor, 'cause I wasn't like all the rest, and Ritalin was the suggestion. My Mother didn't want to go that route though, so I performed miserably in every grade until I was old enough to drop out.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: March 13th, 2019, 6:05 pm
Renee wrote: March 13th, 2019, 7:44 am Oh you mean like back in the day when they used to prescribe anphetemens for ADHD.... :laugh:
They still do, actually.

I could get a prescription for Ritalin tomorrow, but I prefer booze instead to turn my brain off!

Kindergarten teacher already recommended that my parents take me to the Doktor, 'cause I wasn't like all the rest, and Ritalin was the suggestion. My Mother didn't want to go that route though, so I performed miserably in every grade until I was old enough to drop out.
A kid misbehaves.. Take him to the loony bin... Pump him full of drugs..

I had plenty of problems in school..

I messed up this liberal female teachers class all the time.. When I was 8...

She had a mental breakdown and called me names. :teehe:

My grades got better when we got a new teacher... Big Pertti... Giant man who is an oldskool teacher..

He will crack your head open if you dont behave. :teehe:
Mel Gibson

We were bad too! Our Grade 2 teacher had to step outside to cry for a few minutes more than once!

I saw her at the local Safeway a few years back, and asked her how she was, etc., so I think it's all good now. Plus, she can now enjoy that nice teachers pension that she'd be receiving by now.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: March 13th, 2019, 7:52 pm We were bad too! Our Grade 2 teacher had to step outside to cry for a few minutes more than once!

I saw her at the local Safeway a few years back, and asked her how she was, etc., so I think it's all good now. Plus, she can now enjoy that nice teachers pension that she'd be receiving now.
Same with our 8th grade substitute teacher..

She was crying because we were degrading her all the time.. Calling her an idiot..

I feel guilty now. :sorry:

Teens have the empathy capabilities of a negroid hyena.

She was a good teacher but she lacked the strength of character to control that zoo.
Mel Gibson

Yup! Then again, our Grade 8 female teacher was pretty tough! She'd throw shit like chalk and erasers at you full force if you were clowning around! Not sure they could still do that in this day and age though...
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: March 13th, 2019, 8:08 pm Yup! Then again, our Grade 8 female teacher was pretty tough! She'd throw shit like chalk and erasers at you full force if you were clowning around! Not sure they could still do that in this day and age though...
If you are feeling bad.. Dont take drugs..

Call nicca hotline.. Nicca!

Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: March 13th, 2019, 9:49 am Unfortunately Mel, you seem to think that in a relationship, one person must be dominant and that person must be the male. Well that's not true...That's thinking straight out of pre-sexual revolution.... :bored:

Just like that Rockabilly noise you love so much,...it's part of history long gone.
:angry:

You watch this... :angry: :laugh:

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson

Rockabilly music is best music! From a time when straight White men were still boss, and everyone else knew their god damned place! :laugh:
Mel Gibson

But I want to get back to the topic Renee touched on, which is stimulants for ADHD.

I will speak from personal experience here... I have done Meth, both smoked and snorted, briefly in my younger years while associating with people that weren't really bad, but had some bad habits.

I can state that it affected me differently than it did them. They were bouncing off the walls, as you'd expect your typical Meth user to do. Paranoid, edgy, fidgety, uncertain behaviour... you name it.

It truly did have a somewhat different effect on myself however... I literally did become calmer and more focused, almost the opposite of what you'd expect.

I am drug free, and have been for 99.9% of my life... Luckily I'm not one to succumb to any drug addiction, even though I have partied with the hardest in the past!

But it is an interesting anomaly where the true ADHD brain does in fact react differently to stimulants like Ritalin, as opposed to how the 'normal' brain does. This is proven, scientifically.

I didn't even have any desire at all to drink to shut my brain down at the end of the night, which was really weird!

Obviously street stimulants are very dangerous drugs, and I generally avoid them (as I do with all drugs), but I just thought I'd throw some personal experience in...

Most kids do 'grow out' of childhood ADHD, or learn to cope well enough with it into adulthood to appear 'normal', but I can assure you some do not... I am one of them, but I manage! I've done better than I thought I would've 20 years ago, and that's no small endeavor, trust me....

I avoid all drugs, as none of them help me to 'feel' things... On the contrary, they do the opposite. It's a catch 22...

Drink, on the other hand, allows me to feel, and will also shut my brain down! Alcohol is one of the wildest beasts you can dance with though, but I have moderated my medication levels quite well more recently... Well, as well as can be expected from one that self medicates! Well, well, well...

It's all good... Eventually I'll be dead, and nobody will give a fuck about me, or even know who I was! :laugh:
Mel Gibson

Odie, we need some real Rockabilly in this thread...

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: March 14th, 2019, 3:39 am But I want to get back to the topic Renee touched on, which is stimulants for ADHD.

I will speak from personal experience here... I have done Meth, both smoked and snorted, briefly in my younger years while associating with people that weren't really bad, but had some bad habits.

I can state that it affected me differently than it did them. They were bouncing off the walls, as you'd expect your typical Meth user to do. Paranoid, edgy, fidgety, uncertain behaviour... you name it.

It truly did have a somewhat different effect on myself however... I literally did become calmer and more focused, almost the opposite of what you'd expect.

I am drug free, and have been for 99.9% of my life... Luckily I'm not one to succumb to any drug addiction, even though I have partied with the hardest in the past!

But it is an interesting anomaly where the true ADHD brain does in fact react differently to stimulants like Ritalin, as opposed to how the 'normal' brain does. This is proven, scientifically.

I didn't even have any desire at all to drink to shut my brain down at the end of the night, which was really weird!

Obviously street stimulants are very dangerous drugs, and I generally avoid them (as I do with all drugs), but I just thought I'd throw some personal experience in...

Most kids do 'grow out' of childhood ADHD, or learn to cope well enough with it into adulthood to appear 'normal', but I can assure you some do not... I am one of them, but I manage! I've done better than I thought I would've 20 years ago, and that's no small endeavor, trust me....

I avoid all drugs, as none of them help me to 'feel' things... On the contrary, they do the opposite. It's a catch 22...

Drink, on the other hand, allows me to feel, and will also shut my brain down! Alcohol is one of the wildest beasts you can dance with though, but I have moderated my medication levels quite well more recently... Well, as well as can be expected from one that self medicates! Well, well, well...

It's all good... Eventually I'll be dead, and nobody will give a fuck about me, or even know who I was! :laugh:
Thanks for the lengthy "expert" opinion... :bored:

Blue and I covered the topic of ADHD numerous times. Being an ADHD sufferer my entire life and one that has learned to cope with it (without using meds), there is nothing you can tell me about the subject that I don't already know,...including how stimulants affect my brain.

As for your drinking and drug use;....we already know you are a drunk and that you abuse alcohol as a tool to cope with the flaws in your character and the failures in your life.....No new news here.

You are nothing special in this regard....millions do the same every day with the same result....impaired cognitive function, social dysfunction, loss of self respect, sour body odor, bad breath, liver failure and premature death.... :kez: