Dealt with a Black dude tonight...

General talk, and discussion.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I want that woman in the shiny silver bikini.. :sorry:

Even if I have to kill everybody in the hood to get her...

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: April 11th, 2019, 7:48 pm I want that woman in the shiny silver bikini.. :sorry:

I think the one in the yellow pants is more in your league.... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: April 11th, 2019, 7:53 pm
Odinson wrote: April 11th, 2019, 7:48 pm I want that woman in the shiny silver bikini.. :sorry:

I think the one in the yellow pants is more in your league.... :laugh:
I can imagine having sex with her.

ITS ON NOW KRAKKA!

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Dealt with a Black dude tonight...

Here’s another heroic victim for the liberals to riot about and loot businesses.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The news is on, and just said he was shot in the back like that's cut, and dry.
He was turning towards them when shots where fired, he was running after resisting, and shooting a taser at cops.
The liberals want people to have a free ride for crimes they commit, if he didn't resist he would have went to jail, and had a DUI charge.

Should the officer have shot, maybe not, but it wasn't just in the back, and he wasn't an innocent saint like the last two blacks the media praises.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: April 11th, 2019, 7:36 pm I gotta admit... That lifestyle looks tempting...

Look at the women.. They all look like Donald Ducks girlfriend.. Daisy Duck... With those tail-ends.

Yeah, it's right up your ally....You would fit right in being that you're crass, violent, allergic to work and dumb as fuck.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: June 16th, 2020, 4:04 pm
Odinson wrote: April 11th, 2019, 7:36 pm I gotta admit... That lifestyle looks tempting...

Look at the women.. They all look like Donald Ducks girlfriend.. Daisy Duck... With those tail-ends.

Yeah, it's right up your ally....You would fit right in being that you're crass, violent, allergic to work and dumb as fuck.
BBQ and curvy ladies.. :teehe:

I´m only violent when I need to be... Otherwise I´m jolly.

And I do work... My niece is whining why do I go to work every day even though its summer holiday.
She is gonna call my boss.

She is 8..

And she is whining why she has to go to sleep at 10pm... She says "what kind of a summer holiday is this!? Have to go to sleep at 10"

I told her that its the kind of holiday where I have to wake up to work. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: June 16th, 2020, 5:36 pm

And I do work... My niece is whining why do I go to work every day even though its summer holiday.

She is 8..

And she is whining why she has to go to sleep at 10pm... She says "what kind of a summer holiday is this!? Have to go to sleep at 10"

I told her that its the kind of holiday where I have to wake up to work. :teehe:
Yeah, everyone wants to go to a barbecue where you have to wear a gun just to get your lousy burnt cheeseburger... :laugh:

My youngest is 8 ...Enjoy it because in about 4 years shit is going to change. Then she will call your boss but it will probably be to report you as a racist "white privilege" filled monster.... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: June 17th, 2020, 1:46 pm

She is 8..

Yeah, everyone wants to go to a barbecue where you have to wear a gun just to get your lousy burnt cheeseburger... :laugh:

My youngest is 8 ...Enjoy it because in about 4 years shit is going to change. Then she will call your boss but it will probably to report you as a racist "white privilege" filled monster.... :laugh:
So its the same as going to the grill/kiosk line at 2am saturday in Finland... Thats where I got stabbed.. Just a flesh wound.. :laugh:

I think she is ill disciplined... She just keeps pushing it until you have to get angry..
I aint really angry but her behavior just keeps snowballing until something bad happens... You have to put her in her place.. Her tail between her legs. :teehe:

Just last week I witnessed my boss furiously walking around, cursing and talking to himself.. "I just wanna strangle these idiots"... He was referring to clients.
Some might consider this a hostile working environment..

He should be dubbed in german.

Dont waste his time with the liberal nonsense.. :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: June 17th, 2020, 3:59 pm

She is 8..

My youngest is 8 ...Enjoy it because in about 4 years shit is going to change. Then she will call your boss but it will probably to report you as a racist "white privilege" filled monster.... :laugh:
So its the same as going to the grill/kiosk line at 2am saturday in Finland... Thats where I got stabbed.. Just a flesh wound.. :laugh:

I think she is ill disciplined... She just keeps pushing it until you have to get angry..
I aint really angry but her behavior just keeps snowballing until something bad happens... You have to put her in her place.. Her tail between her legs. :teehe:

Just last week I witnessed my boss furiously walking around, cursing and talking to himself.. "I just wanna strangle these idiots"... He was referring to clients.

If your niece's behavior is increasingly obnoxious until she gets herself in trouble, then your appraisal is probably correct.

All kids "push it" from time to time. If it a chronic thing then it's a sign of bad parenting or some other underlying reason like ADHD or aspergers syndrome.

I've seen it with my kids. Many times I look at the behavior of their peers and I say.."WTF, are their parent's assholes too?"....Unfortunately all too often I am rewarded with a big fat "YES". Yes, they are assholes so how can I expect less from their kids?

It becomes a vicious cycle if it it not nipped early. The kid is a problem because one or more of their parents is a problem, etc, etc. It's almost mimics genetics in some ways.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: June 18th, 2020, 3:00 pm
Odinson wrote: June 17th, 2020, 3:59 pm

She is 8..

If your niece's behavior is increasingly obnoxious until she gets herself in trouble, then your appraisal is probably correct.

All kids "push it" from time to time. If it a chronic thing then it's a sign of bad parenting or some other underlying reason like ADHD or aspergers syndrome.

I've seen it with my kids. Many times I look at the behavior of their peers and I say.."WTF, are their parent's assholes too?"....Unfortunately all too often I am rewarded with a big fat "YES". Yes, they are assholes so how can I expect less from their kids?

It becomes a vicious cycle if it it not nipped early. The kid is a problem because one or more of their parents is a problem, etc, etc. It's almost mimics genetics in some ways.
My brother and sister-in-law yell at them frequently and I think they have learned that you dont quit until you get yelled at.
Thats really problematic because I dont want to make a scene all the time.. Especially in public.

I understand that kids push it.. But it happens frequently especially with my niece.
She has diagnosed ADHD but its not that severe.
Its a more recent phenomena and they used to be more disciplined.

I have no doubt that parenting is faulty here.. And I kinda get it.. They are both under a lot of stress.

I just wanna keep them here for a long time without any of these assholes interfering with my methods.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

My niece thinks she is punishing me when she doesnt talk to me and locks herself in her room..

I dont understand the progressive people who let their kids decide what to do..
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I was mostly a kid that didn't act out, but I would shut down when angry, or mostly when I was hurt by someone.
I could keep the quiet treatment up for at least a month before saying anything, they usually made a peace jester.
If I was in the wrong I would try my best to make up for it, and would admit to it though unlike most people then, and now.
Maybe you did something Odi, any idea, or is she just being a brat ?
You might be in the wrong you know, might need a talk.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: June 25th, 2020, 1:12 pm My niece thinks she is punishing me when she doesnt talk to me and locks herself in her room..

First of all...No locks on children's bedroom doors.. for safety reasons...Your niece is 8, locks only come into play when privacy is a priority and that usually starts to happen at puberty..

A parent must judge if they can trust the child or teen with a lock before allowing it.

Second let her have her tantrum and pretend that it had no effect on you at all. It most likely doesn't anyway so that should be easy. When she comes out ask her "what's the problem?". Talk it out and if its just her being a brat then send her back to her room on YOUR terms. That usually straightens out any further bullshit.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: June 26th, 2020, 1:10 pm
Odinson wrote: June 25th, 2020, 1:12 pm My niece thinks she is punishing me when she doesnt talk to me and locks herself in her room..

First of all...No locks on children's bedroom doors.. for safety reasons...Your niece is 8, locks only come into play when privacy is a priority and that usually starts to happen at puberty..

A parent must judge if they can trust the child or teen with a lock before allowing it.

Second let her have her tantrum and pretend that it had no effect on you at all. It most likely doesn't anyway so that should be easy. When she comes out ask her "what's the problem?". Talk it out and if its just her being a brat then send her back to her room on YOUR terms. That usually straightens out any further bullshit.
Figure of speech.. She doesnt "lock" the door.. It requires a key.

I wouldnt allow a teen to lock the door... I´ll knock and ask permission before entering..
Unless she/he has siblings that are much younger than she/he is..
They might be a nuisance.

This is how this kid is.. She doesnt leave you alone for one second.. The fact that she is isolating herself, is a good thing.. Gives me a moment of peace.

And if she isnt latched on to my leg, she is either bullying her brother or causing some other kind of extreme noise.

I try to be as nice as possible but sometimes I snap..

I do apologize for my rude behavior and she apologizes for her rude behavior.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: June 25th, 2020, 4:12 pm I was mostly a kid that didn't act out, but I would shut down when angry, or mostly when I was hurt by someone.
I could keep the quiet treatment up for at least a month before saying anything, they usually made a peace jester.
If I was in the wrong I would try my best to make up for it, and would admit to it though unlike most people then, and now.
Maybe you did something Odi, any idea, or is she just being a brat ?
You might be in the wrong you know, might need a talk.
I´m okay with the silent treatment.. :teehe:

You gotta snap at her... She wont learn otherwise..

I apologize afterwards and we are friends again. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You might not have to snap, some kids don't need that, and on the other hand some need a good swat to get them straight.
Most girls I have tended you just need a to talk with a little, they listen, and do what you tell them if they respect you.
;)
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Obama's legacy lives on, thanks to media, other democrats, Soros, and he is still pushing it with his husband Mike.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/5 ... ad-victim/
CALLOUS BRUTE Shock moment man punches elderly woman, 78, in the head and then plays the victim

Hana Carter

28 Jun 2020, 10:40Updated: 28 Jun 2020, 10:41

The crook was seen strolling down the sidewalk before hitting the woman in the unprovoked attack in Bushwick on June 10.

The NYPD said on Friday that the man was still at large and are urging people to get in contact with NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline for a potential cash reward.

Surveillance video captures the moment he walks towards the unsuspecting woman before sucker-punching her.

He seems to shout something as he slugs her in the head.

As the woman cries out and staggers, the man instantly appears to act as if it was her fault.
VICIOUS ATTACK

He continues to dispute the punch before running off.

The man, described as a black male, approximately five-foot-nine, is seen raising his palms in question as the woman holds her head in pain.

He was wearing a black long sleeve shirt, green pants and black shoes.

According to cops, the woman suffered "substantial pain" but turned down medical attention.

Anyone with information about this incident is urged to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline anonymously for a potential cash reward at 1-800-577-8477.

This is the latest in a random and seemingly unprovoked attack, earlier this month a 92-year-old woman was punched in the head in Manhattan.

The pensioner was hit with such force she stumbled and hit her head again on a fire hydrant.

Cops have since arrested Rashid Brimmage, 31, who has been arrested 103 times.

He was charged with assault.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: June 28th, 2020, 3:30 pm Obama's legacy lives on, thanks to media, other democrats, Soros, and he is still pushing it with his husband Mike.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/5 ... ad-victim/
CALLOUS BRUTE Shock moment man punches elderly woman, 78, in the head and then plays the victim

Hana Carter

28 Jun 2020, 10:40Updated: 28 Jun 2020, 10:41

The crook was seen strolling down the sidewalk before hitting the woman in the unprovoked attack in Bushwick on June 10.

The NYPD said on Friday that the man was still at large and are urging people to get in contact with NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline for a potential cash reward.

Surveillance video captures the moment he walks towards the unsuspecting woman before sucker-punching her.

He seems to shout something as he slugs her in the head.

As the woman cries out and staggers, the man instantly appears to act as if it was her fault.
VICIOUS ATTACK

He continues to dispute the punch before running off.

The man, described as a black male, approximately five-foot-nine, is seen raising his palms in question as the woman holds her head in pain.

He was wearing a black long sleeve shirt, green pants and black shoes.

According to cops, the woman suffered "substantial pain" but turned down medical attention.

Anyone with information about this incident is urged to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline anonymously for a potential cash reward at 1-800-577-8477.

This is the latest in a random and seemingly unprovoked attack, earlier this month a 92-year-old woman was punched in the head in Manhattan.

The pensioner was hit with such force she stumbled and hit her head again on a fire hydrant.

Cops have since arrested Rashid Brimmage, 31, who has been arrested 103 times.

He was charged with assault.
These savage apes better pray that they never try that shit with a woman like me. They will end up in a body bag faster than they can steal a pair of basketball shoes.

NYC and the five boroughs are now a dangerous place if you are white...It only took that rabid, liberal, scumbag, DiBlasio less than one term to bring the city right back to the Kotch/Dinkins years. All they need is a good July garbage strike and a few more peep shows in Time Square and you won't be able to tell the difference between today and 1977. DiBlasio has done a wonderful job of turning the greatest city in the world into a dangerous shithole full of rabid pavement apes. I guess I shouldn't be surprised because that's just what liberals do.

Sorry to sound racist and all but in today's political climate you have two choices. One is to kneel apologize for being white and the other is to fight back tooth and nail. I prefer to fight back because I will never kneel to another race or any other demographic in this world.

Unfortunately in today's age of ignorant "wokeness", feelings over facts, and political correctness, those like me are now the racists and the monsters. Well if having enough pride in myself and my family that I refuse take a backseat to anyone one in this world, means that I'm a racist.....then so be it, call me a racist or a monster. I don't give a fuck and I will wear that label like a badge of honor.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You don't sound racist to me, just a realist so don't be an apologist for speaking facts like that.
The mayor, and other like him are the real racist for seeing blacks as different than anyone else, and making a point to push it down our throats every chance they get.
Others see you as racist, me, and others as racist, by their hypocrisy shows through when they insist blacks are dumb, and unable to learn.
Also when they call you out for being white every chance they get which is full blown racism.

I have had a black friend, or friends all my life, and family a big part of it, maybe I'm racist for loving them as much as family.
Maybe I'm racist for appreciating other cultural stuff, and people I get to talk with online, and enjoy their music.
Maybe I'm racist for enjoying the history of many peoples around the world, and calling out the good, and bad in them.
I honestly don't care what they think about my demeanor, and thought on people of any color, but I do wish they would think rather than being force feed garbage by the media, education system, and peers.