Dealt with a Black dude tonight...

General talk, and discussion.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Dealt with a Black dude tonight...

Blue Frost wrote: June 28th, 2020, 1:32 pm You might not have to snap, some kids don't need that, and on the other hand some need a good swat to get them straight.
Most girls I have tended you just need a to talk with a little, they listen, and do what you tell them if they respect you.
;)
You know what my nephew did..

He jumped on the ground and yelled that "uncle pushed me!"..

He has started to act like a negro.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well your nephew it sounds like he need a good beating, I would whip the crap out of him.
When kids girl, or boy does that crap you either break ties with them, or tell their parents you are going to beat the crap out of them if they do that again.
Seriously, don't put up with that, and his parents need to step up, and put a stop to it asap.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

This applies to all females.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Peace at last :laugh:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I have a black friend from London who most everyone likes. He’s funny and smart but his British accent is so strong that I can’t understand what he says on the phone. I have a very smart highly educated black friend from the USA who is one of my best friends. These black guys who blame racism on why people don’t like them it is my experience just aren’t likeable at all.
Mel Gibson wrote: April 7th, 2019, 7:10 am They are a rarity in these here parts...

Needed to grab some brews for tonight, but didn't want to go my regular store out of convenience...

Younger Black guy with dreads.

My jaw dropped when he spoke with a UK English accent, didn't N***** up his words, was friendly and professional, and liked the small talk.

Don't know what to think about this experience?
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

On top of everything else..

My sister is really pregnant.. Due in a week..

And she is here because she cant be left alone right now.
She is a first-timer and she is going nuts.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: July 3rd, 2020, 5:24 pm On top of everything else..

Congrats to your sister. The first one is always an emotional and physical roller-coaster. It's an exciting and scary time for everyone.

BTW, what the hell does your sister's pregnancy have to do with dealing with black guys?
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: July 4th, 2020, 12:29 pm

Congrats to your sister. The first one is always an emotional and physical roller-coaster. It's an exciting and scary time for everyone.

BTW, what the hell does your sister's pregnancy have to do with dealing with black guys?
My sister if the type of person who stresses up over everything.

Had to take her to the hospital last night... Again..
Apparently you are supposed to get 10 movements from the baby inside an hour.. She only got a few.

Plus I´m staying awake to check up on her breathing while she sleeps.. Its unnecessary but it brings her some comfort.

I´m just doing whatever she asks... Its easier that way.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: July 5th, 2020, 9:18 am

Apparently you are supposed to get 10 movements from the baby inside an hour.. She only got a few.

Plus I´m staying awake to check up on her breathing while she sleeps.. Its unnecessary but it brings her some comfort.

That's commendable of you.

But what does it have to do with dealing with black guys?...Don't make me conjecture so come clean.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: July 5th, 2020, 9:52 am

But what does it have to do with dealing with black guys?...Don't make me conjecture so come clean.
We are highly anxious now.. And the baby hasnt moved... Again..

According to the baby manual, the baby is supposed to move less now than before.. Also that the baby is supposed to change its position.
The hospital visits always show the same thing.. The baby is healthy.

She thinks the hospital staff are tired of her constant visits and calls..

The nurse said "welcome back again".. And she took that as a personal attack. :teehe:

It has nothing to do with the topic but since I talked about my niece and nephew in here, I thought I could continue a long the same pattern. :teehe:
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

:burka:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: July 5th, 2020, 10:27 am

According to the baby manual, the baby is supposed to move less now than before.. Also that the baby is supposed to change its position.

The nurse said "welcome back again".. And she took that as a personal attack. :teehe:

It has nothing to do with the topic but since I talked about my niece and nephew in here, I thought I could continue a long the same pattern. :teehe:
Has the baby dropped? Meaning has it moved further down in her abdomen. If she is close to going into labor the fetus should be dropping and the baby's head should be pressing against her cervix. Until that happens you have time before labor starts. For some women (especially with their first) the baby takes it's time or in some cases it never drops. In that case the doctor has to make a decision to induce labor and force the baby to drop.

It is normal for first time mothers to be to be very nervous. I was, I had no one to go through the birth process with. If it wasn't for the support I got from my sister and my mom I would have gone through my first pregnancy alone. It's a scary time so I sympathize with your sister.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: July 6th, 2020, 12:24 pm
Odinson wrote: July 5th, 2020, 10:27 am

Has the baby dropped? Meaning has it moved further down in her abdomen. If she is close to going into labor the fetus should be dropping and the baby's head should be pressing against her cervix. Until that happens you have time before labor starts. For some women (especially with their first) the baby takes it's time or in some cases it never drops. In that case the doctor has to make a decision to induce labor and force the baby to drop.

It is normal for first time mothers to be to be very nervous. I was, I had no one to go through the birth process with. If it wasn't for the support I got from my sister and my mom I would have gone through my first pregnancy alone. It's a scary time so I sympathize with your sister.
The baby has dropped some time ago.. Its sometimes hard to tell because she isnt being very cooperative.
And the doctor decided to start the childbirth manually because she is so stressed.

She is at the hospital now waiting for the labor to start.

Thank you, Renee. Its comforting to know that these things are not that abnormal... Her stressing has been contagious. :teehe:

My/our mother is supporting but her advice is "its okay, be cool".. Its not something a distressed person wants to hear.

I just listen, talk and go with the flow.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: July 7th, 2020, 4:07 pm
The baby has dropped some time ago.. Its sometimes hard to tell because she isnt being very cooperative.
And the doctor decided to start the childbirth manually because she is so stressed.

Thank you, Renee. Its comforting to know that these things are not that abnormal... Her stressing has been contagious. :teehe:

My/our mother is supporting but her advice is "its okay, be cool".. Its not something a distressed person wants to hear.

You're Welcome, I hope all goes well.

Just do everyone a favor, after the baby is born, take a bath and pick the fleas and ticks off your pelt before to handle it.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: July 8th, 2020, 10:55 am

Just do everyone a favor, after the baby is born, take a bath and pick the fleas and ticks off your pelt before to handle it.
2 days... Still no baby.. :scratch:

Its okay.. The father is a fellow bigfoot.
The baby is gonna be a bigfoot too.

:teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: July 9th, 2020, 5:25 pm

Thats the first time you mentioned a father...Since this thread is about dealing with black dudes I have to ask...is he a POC?... Not that it really matters.

Just don't be surprised when the baby comes out covered in black curly hair rather than the long reddish brown, shaggy hair your kind is usually covered with.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: July 10th, 2020, 11:05 am
Odinson wrote: July 9th, 2020, 5:25 pm

Thats the first time you mentioned a father...Since this thread is about dealing with black dudes I have to ask...is he a POC?... Not that it really matters.

Just don't be surprised when the baby comes out covered in black curly hair rather than the long reddish brown, shaggy hair your kind is usually covered with.
It matters! And he is a finnish guy from a neighboring town. :teehe:

He works in the mining industry and he was away.. He is now looking after her.

It would be okay... I´m sure its just some 100k year old groid genes suddenly activating. :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

She gave birth...

Finally. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Congrats uncle Sasquatch. :)
I hope it's a healthy little fur ball that looks just like you. I guess ti would be a fuzzball, not a fur ball yet. :)
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: July 22nd, 2020, 3:50 pm She gave birth...

Finally. :teehe:
Congratulations, everything ok?