Tranny Thread Part Deux

General talk, and discussion.
Mel Gibson

Tranny Thread Part Deux

This is serious tranny discussion thread, based on a local case that has been winding it's way through the Supreme Court.

I'll give you a brief rundown: Female child decided she wants to become a boy. She is now 14. High School referred her to a gender clinic. Gender clinic wants to start hormone therapy so they can start turning her into a boy. Mother agreed with treatment. Father did not.

This is quite an interesting case that has had multiple rulings and appeals filed by all three parties... The kid, the father, and the Doctors. One judge ruled kid could start hormone therapy, but father has appealed that, so it's still in limbo at the moment and no treatment has yet begun.

The father has been somewhat vocal about his opposition to having Doctors turn his daughter into a boy, and a Supreme Court ruling on that has been released today.

Fathers initials are 'CD' in today's ruling, and as you can see he has even been ordered to address his daughter only as a son (among other things), with the court ruling that him not following these orders is essentially child abuse... :wacko:

Mel Gibson

Tranny Thread Part Deux

What this case will eventually decide, when it finally wraps up, is whether a minor can, or cannot, start gender reassignment therapy without the consent of both parents...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Tranny Thread Part Deux

The dad is right, and the mom sick as the school, and anyone else that wants her changed. A 14 year old in no way should have a say on that, they don't even know how to deal with life yet.
If so, then maybe give them the keys to the car, a rifle for war, buy beer, and whisky, and make them get a full time job. Yeah sounds crazy right, well it isn't as crazy as letting them change their body like that.

So, hows it with Tattoos there, can you get them at any age now ?
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Tranny Thread Part Deux

Blue Frost wrote: April 19th, 2019, 12:42 am So, hows it with Tattoos there, can you get them at any age now ?
In this Province there is no minimum age for tattoos, however most tattoo artists that I know of won't ink a minor without parental consent.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Tranny Thread Part Deux

Well that's wrong then since they can decide to have a sex change.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Tranny Thread Part Deux

I guess it's a law that's never needed to be updated, as I suppose it's just not a problem. Most artists would probably card a minor and not ink without parental consent, as to avoid a mad Mom or Dad from visiting parlour and chewing them out!

I believe 'body art' here is still generally viewed, at least in the eyes of the law, similar to how getting your ears pierced would be.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Tranny Thread Part Deux

Well here you have to0 be 18, not sure about permissions.
I know my low life neighbors let their kids have them at a real young age, but they did them at home, and friends did them. My guess the boy was about 9 years old.
Mel Gibson

Tranny Thread Part Deux

Nine might be a little too young!

I could see giving permission to a 16 year old girl to have a butterfly or some small shit like that inked on though...
Mel Gibson

Tranny Thread Part Deux

I checked US laws... Appears most States will permit a minor to get tattoo with parental consent.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Tranny Thread Part Deux

i would tell here to wait till shes 18, or after, and talk to here about her looking trashy, and how it is not a simple thing to get rid of.
Mel Gibson

Tranny Thread Part Deux

I've noticed some women taking the tattoo art to an extreme level more recently, and it does look uber-trashy.

When a female has more tats than a Hell's Angels biker, it usually ain't gonna look to classy.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Tranny Thread Part Deux

I can't see messing up beautiful skin with them, it take s away more than it adds.
Mel Gibson

Tranny Thread Part Deux

Blue Frost wrote: April 19th, 2019, 1:32 am I can't see messing up beautiful skin with them, it take s away more than it adds.
Me either... And if you think it looks bad now, just wait until they age!

I've got nothing against tats... Got a couple myself on each shoulder (which aren't visible even with short sleeve T), but moderation is the key here, and too many women will eventually regret getting tatted up like a biker I'm afraid!
Mel Gibson

Tranny Thread Part Deux

This is related to this case. Just recently a publication ban has been ordered by the Supreme Court on the Physicians involved, so I can post a redacted version if necessary...

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Tranny Thread Part Deux

Mel Gibson wrote: April 19th, 2019, 1:52 am
Blue Frost wrote: April 19th, 2019, 1:32 am I can't see messing up beautiful skin with them, it take s away more than it adds.
Me either... And if you think it looks bad now, just wait until they age!

I've got nothing against tats... Got a couple myself on each shoulder (which aren't visible even with short sleeve T), but moderation is the key here, and too many women will eventually regret getting tatted up like a biker I'm afraid!
Iv'e said several times if a tattoo is done right, and by a good artiest it isn't bad, but usually it's pretty tacky aren't people are getting on them.
And still why on a nice looking body, or skin.
It's like many of the pretty people in magazines these days, they look like a wall in the ghetto with all the scribble, and graffiti on them.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Tranny Thread Part Deux

:laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Tranny Thread Part Deux

Large hands, adams apple, the bulge, voice and overall man looks..
Mel Gibson

Tranny Thread Part Deux

Odinson wrote: July 17th, 2019, 11:21 pm Large hands, adams apple, the bulge, voice and overall man looks..
Don't forget the five o' clock shadow! :wink: