How dare you, Mimi...

General talk, and discussion.
Mel Gibson

How dare you, Mimi...

Renee wrote: May 27th, 2019, 9:45 am Look dumbass...I've been to Europe, including Germany, Ireland, the UK, and Italy.

Like I said, you know nothing about me but yet you like to mouth off like an expert on my life and sociopolitical views.

But then again, you acting like some kind of half assed sociological expert is nothing new.
Start being nice, and then maybe we can be online friends, chubby...

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

How dare you, Mimi...

:laugh: You tell people to be nice, but then call them chubby, you do know that's not nice don't you ?
I'm sure she has a good ripe one to throw back at you though.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

How dare you, Mimi...

Blue Frost wrote: May 27th, 2019, 6:34 pm If you are not man enough to fight something you start, or get into your a coward, I don't care what color, what country, whatever.
Now if you are getting beat down, someone should step in, and pull the other guy off which nobody tried to do so they are all cowards, and not even men.
In the security camera footage, the serbian wasnt asking for help..

The negro punched back and then ran out of the bar.. Being followed by a pack of locals.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

How dare you, Mimi...

No he just breaks a bottle, and goes after him, his cowardly buddies do the same.
Iv'e jumped in to help people like him before, I wish a few would have for him, that was uncalled for.
You get what you ask for going to bars though.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

How dare you, Mimi...

Blue Frost wrote: May 28th, 2019, 7:01 am :laugh: You tell people to be nice, but then call them chubby, you do know that's not nice don't you ?
Mel thinks I'm not being "nice" to him...Boo Hoo.. :( I'm such a big meanie... :laugh:

Mel forgets that very few posters in recent years have actually been "nice" to him and there are valid reasons for this. It's just another illustration of his inability to accept responsibility for his own behavior...

It's my online experience that being nice to misanthropic individuals, like Mel, will always backfire on you...They cannot accept the gesture of kindness or friendliness for any length of time because sooner or later they will take liberties with your good will and bite you when you least expect it.

I've been around these forums too long to subject myself to that kind of childish sociopathic game. In fact I've been around these forums for too long in general and I probably should have bailed from this kind of online scene years ago.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

How dare you, Mimi...

I try to be nice to him, he has always been nice to me. Ill make a little fun at him, but he takes it well since I mean nothing by it.
Mel is a good guy, he just has issues like we all do.
What i see between you two is one will calm down on the insult thing, and the other will start it again. It's humorous don't get me wrong, but you know it gets to you both occasionally.
Mel drinking might makes him pretty silly sometimes with the comments, makes for an easy mark, but after he sobers up he knows.

Carry on :)
Misanthropic :think: I might be that :blush:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

How dare you, Mimi...

Blue Frost wrote: May 28th, 2019, 4:50 pm No he just breaks a bottle, and goes after him, his cowardly buddies do the same.
Iv'e jumped in to help people like him before, I wish a few would have for him, that was uncalled for.
You get what you ask for going to bars though.
Cultural differences..

You cant act the way you do in America.

Best to keep a low profile.

Dont get involved in something that aint your business.

The local females are a touchy subject...

You get killed right there and then... Or... She is a honey-trap and you get scrapped for body parts at her place.

Organs fetch a high price.

Dont drink yourself into oblivion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

How dare you, Mimi...

So cowardice is a cultural difference, i think the woman would run to me then since I'm not one.
Let me guess if big brother isn't there they say Ill get my big brother after you, and they go running, and hide.

I know how those gang things work, I had them after me for a time, and in groups that got beat up for doing so.
I may be hurt now from work stuff, but I wouldn't run from that lot of cowards.
The whole thing makes me mad because the group jumped in, and killed the guy.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

How dare you, Mimi...

Blue Frost wrote: May 29th, 2019, 7:53 pm So cowardice is a cultural difference, i think the woman would run to me then since I'm not one.
Let me guess if big brother isn't there they say Ill get my big brother after you, and they go running, and hide.

I know how those gang things work, I had them after me for a time, and in groups that got beat up for doing so.
As a foreign person, if I go to some Kentucky bar and punch some1 who has punched me first..

I´m sure I get frenzied. :teehe:

The main cultural difference is that they kill you... Or worse..

You just dont want to get entangled in things that are not your business.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

How dare you, Mimi...

I like Melskie..

I dont think he is evil..

He is a regular guy...

One of the few men in these forums with whom you can go to a bar with..

The only canadian who doesnt think straight white men are weird. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

How dare you, Mimi...

Odinson wrote: May 30th, 2019, 6:37 pm
Blue Frost wrote: May 29th, 2019, 7:53 pm So cowardice is a cultural difference, i think the woman would run to me then since I'm not one.

As a foreign person, if I go to some Kentucky bar and punch some1 who has punched me first..

I do, and have, as a matter of fact i took up for a black guy from a different school that was jumped by ones from my school.
5 on one is just wrong, and not cool no matter how you try to spin it, and they got involved in someone else's fight.
You stand back, and stop the fight if one is loosing badly like men should.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

How dare you, Mimi...

Odinson wrote: May 30th, 2019, 8:00 pm I like Melskie..

He is a regular guy...

:teehe: I agree.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

How dare you, Mimi...

Blue Frost wrote: May 30th, 2019, 8:50 pm
Odinson wrote: May 30th, 2019, 6:37 pm

I do, and have, as a matter of fact i took up for a black guy from a different school that was jumped by ones from my school.
5 on one is just wrong, and not cool no matter how you try to spin it, and they got involved in someone else's fight.
You stand back, and stop the fight if one is loosing badly like men should.
You dont get killed in school-fights..

And you dont get the local russkie mob after you.

Besides... Knowing black people... He did something that would have undoubtedly pissed me off too.

All those guys had a problem with him.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

How dare you, Mimi...

Yes at our school you would get killed, or hospitalized. I watched one student get tossed from the second floor window.
We also had a black gang, was all a bunch of little turds though I stomped into the ground.
Mel Gibson

How dare you, Mimi...

Renee wrote: May 29th, 2019, 11:24 am
Blue Frost wrote: May 28th, 2019, 7:01 am :laugh: You tell people to be nice, but then call them chubby, you do know that's not nice don't you ?
Mel forgets that very few posters in recent years have actually been "nice" to him and there are valid reasons for this. It's just another illustration of his inability to accept responsibility for his own behavior...

It's my online experience that being nice to misanthropic individuals, like Mel, will always backfire on you...They cannot accept the gesture of kindness or friendliness for any length of time because sooner or later they will take liberties with your good will and bite you when you least expect it.

I've been around these forums too long to subject myself to that kind of childish sociopathic game. In fact I've been around these forums for too long in general and I probably should have bailed from this kind of online scene years ago.
Oh, come on Renee... You know I like you as a poster. If I didn't, you'd know it! :evil:
Mel Gibson

How dare you, Mimi...

Odinson wrote: May 30th, 2019, 8:00 pm I like Melskie..
He is a regular guy...
Why thank you! You are correct... I am a fairly ordinary guy, with no set of special skills, unlike Liam Neeson, but I manage well enough I suppose.

In 'real life' I get along with almost everyone, although I am close to very few. I hate cliques, I hate most 'groups', and although I can conform well enough in society, I have never drank the Kool-Aid, even as a kid. It is a lifelong attribute of mine, to not drink it, and instead formulate my own thoughts and opinions on many matters.

Unfortunately in written form, this ideology doesn't always come across well with some on the more 'sensitive' and 'cliquey' forums like the two next door, who revel in some sort of silly idea that posters need to be a 'part of the group,' and 'controlled' if they aren't...

These forums don't exclusively host members of a tight, technical, and specialized construction crew for instance, or the Delta Force elites, but they think they can clique out like they're Delta, which they aren't. They get mad when I remind them of that.
Mel Gibson

How dare you, Mimi...

Blue Frost wrote: May 29th, 2019, 12:26 pm I try to be nice to him, he has always been nice to me. Ill make a little fun at him, but he takes it well since I mean nothing by it.
Mel is a good guy, he just has issues like we all do.
What i see between you two is one will calm down on the insult thing, and the other will start it again. It's humorous don't get me wrong, but you know it gets to you both occasionally.
Mel drinking might makes him pretty silly sometimes with the comments, makes for an easy mark, but after he sobers up he knows.

Carry on :)
Misanthropic :think: I might be that :blush:
You Sir, see with very clear eyes and mind.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

How dare you, Mimi...

Just speaking from a long time knowing you Mel, man it's been a long while now something like 2005 or before. :woot:
Mel Gibson

How dare you, Mimi...

I'm almost embarrassed at how long I've hovered around these forums... And yes, it'll be around 15 years now! :o

Started posting just after my Grandfather died, which was in 2004.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

How dare you, Mimi...

Long while really, but hey, some good time wasting sometimes.