Bought four new patio chairs today...

General talk, and discussion.
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

Mel Gibson wrote: May 17th, 2019, 8:37 pm
Berry Sweet wrote: May 17th, 2019, 6:52 am You must be so entertaining at parties. :kez:
Why? Because I asked what the weight limit on your chairs are?

If you don't know the weight limit, you just need to say, "I'm not sure"...
Yeah cause bragging about the weight limit on your cheap plastic chairs is so entertaining! Please tell me more! :roll:

Mel Gibson

Berry Sweet wrote: May 20th, 2019, 1:32 am Yeah cause bragging about the weight limit on your cheap plastic chairs is so entertaining! Please tell me more! :roll:
Bragging?

This is an outdoor chair thread, and these are $23 plastic chairs. If I wanted to brag, I'd post something that's actually expensive, unless $23 is a fortune to you?

Go back to the other forums Berry, where they cater and fawn over ghetto trash like you... They love idiots like you there, since you're easy to control due to your IQ of 80...
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

Mel Gibson wrote: May 20th, 2019, 7:11 am
Berry Sweet wrote: May 20th, 2019, 1:32 am Yeah cause bragging about the weight limit on your cheap plastic chairs is so entertaining! Please tell me more! :roll:
Bragging?

This is an outdoor chair thread, and these are $23 plastic chairs. If I wanted to brag, I'd post something that's actually expensive, unless $23 is a fortune to you?

Go back to the other forums Berry, where they cater and fawn over ghetto trash like you... They love idiots like you there, since you're easy to control due to your IQ of 80...
Yes YOU, bragging. About stupid plastic chairs. And then trying to turn it around on me like the idiot tou are. Nice try.
Mel Gibson

Berry Sweet wrote: May 21st, 2019, 11:37 pm Yes YOU, bragging. About stupid plastic chairs. And then trying to turn it around on me like the idiot tou are. Nice try.
I'll reiterate again... You're only here to make poor attempts at flaming, and contribute nothing more...

With your IQ of below 80, I will once again try to assure you that this thread is nothing more than an outdoor chair thread. Nobody else here but you is seeing anything else other than a chair thread.

You are literally fucking retarded, Berry, but we all know that. Go back to those other forums, where they coddle retarded idiots like you...