Pushing her into the belly of the beast...

General talk, and discussion.
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Just sickening, the progressive communist think this is a good thing, oh, and they say they care about the kids when in their interest while in the back room aborting them. :facepalm:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Jeez...

Just feed the kid and look after him/her..

Thats the function of kindergartens..

If I want my kids to get brainwashed, I´ll send them to the leftie jugend camp.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

I saw another video of this person a couple of years ago where the neighborhood moms brought their kids over for a visit as if this is supposed to be completely normal. can't find that one right now as it was part of a compilation but anyhoo... :wacko:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Men are from mars, woman is from Venus, and all the others are from Uranus. :spit:

Sorry, not watching it all,
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Kids seem to know well enough on their own though, as to what is acceptable, and what really isn't...

That is why we must indoctrinate them all!

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: May 22nd, 2019, 5:49 am Image
That's the Democrats and other leftwing types building their future voter base through indoctrination.....If you think it's anything other than that, then you are a fool.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I call it child abuse.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: May 29th, 2019, 7:43 pm I call it child abuse.
That too....It's certianly psychological and possibly emotional abuse/manipulation and it's very wrong.

It's the sexualization of children....Drag is a sexualized activity. It's no different than 11 year old Desmond Napoles who was filmed dancing in drag at a sleazy strip club, where gay pedos were throwing money at him. People who promote or defend that shit are twisted.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Most kids say maybe younger than 15 have issues with identity, some even older, much older.
This is twisting them up inside to question it even more, and that's abuse in itself.
The perversion part that's pushed is as you pointed out Pedo, and that's really just sick.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

But when you are a high-profile right-winger, you get calls from the child protective services three times a week..

Its because you preach for traditional values... Aka spew hatespeech..
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

The gay man had to be naked in this pic... There was no other way..

Mel Gibson

I have studied up on gender identity, and the interesting thing to note is that children essentially 'form' their gender identity at 18 to 24 months old. This has been universally accepted for ages, and still is for that matter.

It would be somewhat difficult to truly indoctrinate a kid less than two years of age, but not impossible I suppose. That said, science has always accepted 24 months as the cutoff. If you identify as a boy then, you thus shall be.

So, this fact being known, any attempts at indoctrination past 24 months of age will lead to absolutely nothing but silly behaviour, gender bending "'cause it's cool", and god knows what else.

That's why the toddler in the OP's image looks unsure... Even at that young age, it knows something is wrong... Amiss.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I know of boys that played with dolls, and girl stuff, but grew up to be men, and girls who where tomboys that grew up to be woman.
I saw some studies on those identities, most are garbage put out. And there is really nothing wrong with boys, and girls like that, they just need time to grow up, not be pushed like liberals are doing into cutting their junk up, and twisting their minds. .
Mel Gibson

Exactly. Boys playing with dolls, or girls playing with Tonka trucks is no real cause for alarm. Like you state, historically 99.99% of them grow up knowing what the hell they are. They can do this naturally on their own, as they have since the beginning of time, without needing any agenda shoved down their throats 24/7!
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

Renee wrote: May 31st, 2019, 9:47 am
Blue Frost wrote: May 29th, 2019, 7:43 pm I call it child abuse.
That too....It's certianly psychological and possibly emotional abuse/manipulation and it's very wrong.

It's the sexualization of children....Drag is a sexualized activity. It's no different than 11 year old Desmond Napoles who was filmed dancing in drag at a sleazy strip club, where gay pedos were throwing money at him. People who promote or defend that shit are twisted.
I agree. I posted here last night, i guess I didnt hit yhe submit button.

I dont mind drag, but its adult entertainment and shouldnt be pushed on children as the norm because children are innocent and deserve to live that way for as long as possible. Adults need to understand to leave thr children alone with their adult situations.
Mel Gibson

In the good old days, parents that encouraged their kids to get their freak on like that, would more than likely have their children seized by child protective services. Letting your child dance around with naked trannies would've been verboten.

Nowadays, however, as long as you are an extreme left wing freak, there are no limits as to how freaky you can let your kids get.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Liberals care about the children :bored: Yeah right .

Mel Gibson

Encouraging little kids to get their freak on seems all the rage these days!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The left is pushing pedophilia as love now days, and something natural.
You, and me know it's BS, and just taking advantage of a child, but they say it's mutual love.
maybe that's why they like the Muslims so much, they are fine with marring children.