Pushing her into the belly of the beast...

General talk, and discussion.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Pushing her into the belly of the beast...

Odinson wrote: April 17th, 2020, 3:50 pm A lot of african tribes/societies are matriarchal..

Look what good it did to them.

Black bucks are trying to be the man of the house because thats the order of things in the west.. Thats the family dynamic we project.

Whenever feminists think that a female lead society is something new... Just point them at the jungles of Africa..
200k years of history and they still live in trees and eat bananas.

Your typical negro buck is contempt with living on his wifes money... He doesnt find his existence as dishonorable.

Thats genetical.. They exist only to butter the females buns..
What do you have against eating bananas?

They're naturally high in nutrition and LOW in calories.

No offense but fat 300 plus pound bastards should eat bananas by the gross.... :laugh:

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: April 17th, 2020, 5:20 pm
Odinson wrote: April 17th, 2020, 3:50 pm A lot of african tribes/societies are matriarchal..

Black bucks are trying to be the man of the house because thats the order of things in the west.. Thats the family dynamic we project.

Whenever feminists think that a female lead society is something new... Just point them at the jungles of Africa..

Your typical negro buck is contempt with living on his wifes money... He doesnt find his existence as dishonorable.

No offense but fat 300 plus pound bastards should eat bananas by the gross.... :laugh:
They are a good snack/recovery food.. But they are pretty high on sugar.

Couple of bananas is cool but dont think munching bananas all day long is gonna help you lose weight.. You gain weight.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Renee wrote: April 17th, 2020, 1:03 pm
Twilight turtle wrote: April 17th, 2020, 5:59 am
Mel Gibson wrote: May 22nd, 2019, 5:49 am Image
Not blaming men but men need to stop pairing off with and impregnating these lib women. I know men's biology drives them toward a woman but the man's biology is being intercepted, hijacked, commandeered and pushed towards pairing off with these type women and then they follow her mentally ill brain. Women have been given too much power now, I reckon it's because it's easier to infiltrate and brainwash a female mind. Create the faulty leader and get the men to follow her, a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Good way of pulling society down into the gutter. If my mind is defective, it probably is a bit from all this constant programming from TV etc which I've tried to filter out once I cottoned on to it (mostly men pointing it all out), I wouldn't want a man to follow my lead that my damaged mind has managed to gaslight him into compliance. Man follows defective woman-----> woman follows brainwashing from elites high up in food chain-----> two degrees of separation there-----> men indirectly following orders from "elites" using female as conduit.
You also have to ask who the "elites" are, who are responsible for the conditioning of society in a way that allows far left beliefs to flourish. Overwhelmingly those "elites" responsible for our current societal state are white males....Just look at the gender demographics of your elected representatives from the local to the federal level. These are the people who are responsible for sponsoring, supporting and passing legislation that helps engineer society.

Also brainwashing is not easier by gender. That is an extremely misogynistic pov. The brainwashing or indoctrination we are seeing today is most prevalent in our public schools. Young males today are just as likely to be inclined to lean left as young females. This does not bode well for the future. As I have been saying...men are no longer "men" for the past half century, little by little, men have been almost forcibly discouraged from conforming to the traditional male societal role. Everyone must now conform to some kind of cookie cutter vision of social equity without exception. This is the root of the problem. It doesn't mean women should be treated less equal because true societal rights are not bound by gender. This politically correct gender reversal bullshit should have no place in creating gender equality because it actually fosters animosity between the genders by pushing men and women into societal roles that are counterintuitive to human nature.
Renee, I've noticed a lot of young males look and act feminine now, yep, it isn't attractive and they don't look happy. Wonder if they know why tho. The younger males who are out and about doing their masculine things look a bit happier, even when they're digging up the concrete on a road for repairs. Honestly, if I see any more of it like TV ads showing a man pushing a vac cleaner around, or washing a kitchen floor in a pink jumper. Or an ad with a woman sitting on a sofa, playing online bingo on her phone and asking her simp hubby who's standing in the kitchen "what's for tea". It's revolting. Little by little, they've chipped away at it all until we're all scattered to the winds.

There's a lot of women walking around now and you can tell she's wearing the trousers. I watch people in the supermarket and their body language gives them away. It's not attractive, you can almost see the invisible leash there around his neck.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

See that picture above, that bearded man with dark hair and I'm guessing the woman in the olive colour top with bra strap showing is his missus, their body language looks like she likely bull dozes him at home and he has the look of a captive animal.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I cant see myself attending any kind of baby-related gathering..

Talking about baby-care with other guys...

Thats just not me.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

lol, baby care is stinky work, and messy, thats all there is to it. :laugh:
Feed, burp, change diapers, and hug the crap out of them . :)
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: April 19th, 2020, 6:29 pm I cant see myself attending any kind of baby-related gathering..

Thats just not me.
Hopefully making babies is something that's just not you as well... :kez:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: April 17th, 2020, 7:30 pm
Renee wrote: April 17th, 2020, 5:20 pm

They are a good snack/recovery food.. But they are pretty high on sugar.

Couple of bananas is cool but dont think munching bananas all day long is gonna help you lose weight.. You gain weight.
Munch on anything all day and you will gain weight... :laugh:

Fructose suger from fresh fruit metabolizes differently than carbs which turn directly to glucose and then fat if not burnt. Fructose has the least effect on your blood sugar. "High fructose" made from corn syrup used in high calorie processed foods is a different story...That makes you fat, very fat.. Your body cannot even begin to metabolize that shit properly.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: April 20th, 2020, 6:17 pm
Odinson wrote: April 19th, 2020, 6:29 pm I cant see myself attending any kind of baby-related gathering..

Thats just not me.
Hopefully making babies is something that's just not you as well... :kez:
I like making babies.. You know that.. :teehe:

I gotta continue my noble line of sasquatches.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Plot twist: The little girl is really a little boy. :o
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

beanthere wrote: April 20th, 2020, 10:57 pm
Plot twist: The little girl is really a little boy. :o
That trans stuff pushed on small children is dangerous I think... was reading something not long ago that exposure to the unnatural can fracture a child's personality and mental state. I reckon it's deliberate warfare tactic.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Just read the post under the photo, in red. Agree, mother looks clueless as well to what's really going on there. Psych warfare. It's sick and needs stopping. All the studies over the decades that they've done, they know how the human mind works and know how to send a mental torpedo in to destroy it. Obvious schools and that are being used for MK ultra. :angry:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: April 19th, 2020, 7:21 pm lol, baby care is stinky work, and messy, thats all there is to it. :laugh:
Feed, burp, change diapers, and hug the crap out of them . :)
I´m okay with changing diapers and all that..

But going to some baby meetings with other parents..

Small talk, baby talk... With a bright-eyed liberal guy..

Not my thing.

And I aint wearing one of those baby carriers.. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: Oh, just toss the little fart up on the shoulders, and let him puke, pee, and poo on you. :spit:
I had several kids do that over the years, funny how fast you can get them off you.
Can't be mad at them, but for a moment you want to toss them off you :laugh:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Equal pay yo..

She is just standing there..

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

And that thing is happening in every profession..

She doesnt do the same things as men do..

I´m cool with it.. But dont come bitching about salaries.
Mel Gibson

Negroes are coming for you too, Odie, so they can act up there also!

The West is done! Finished.

Except where I live... :cool:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The assault by the cop was unnecessary, but resisting arrest they do have a right to take you down best they can.
The thing is though the cop getting beat to death by the guy I think would be alright considering the cop threw first.
She needs to be fired, nothing but useless weight, and an unnecessary risk.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Cat-calling..

The whole "would you like it if your daughter gets cat-called" argument is stupid..

Pretty sure she is gonna get groped and penetrated by some guy or guys at some point of her life..

Why dont these feminists ask whether the father is okay with that?

I prefer to live in blissful ignorance about my daughters sexual encounters.