Pushing her into the belly of the beast...

General talk, and discussion.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Ah, the things they teach you in school. Oops. Sorry, Our mistake. We didn't really mean to give these to the kids. :gblush: :gblush:
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british- ... -1.5191274

Mel Gibson

I'm not so sure that was a mistake, until the parents complained of course... Then they can blame the low man (or woman) on the totem pole!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It was no mistake, they say that way to much after the complaints come in.
Kids should learn about that stuff eventually, STDs about that age is maybe right, but not sex toys, and all that other stuff.
It's likely with the push for a more degenerate society and the pedo push now.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

If I go to the swimming hall with my niece and see some dude dressed as a woman entering the female locker room..

You can read about it in the news..
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have to agree Odinson, and even if I'm demonized by media, and who ever I don't care, F them all.
I would rather be in the right than accepting something just wrong because a bunch of idiots, and mentally unsound people tell me to accept them.
My acceptance comes with them just being people, and doing the right thing, invading a woman's dressing room isn't right no matter what they want to be.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: June 29th, 2019, 10:57 pm I have to agree Odinson, and even if I'm demonized by media, and who ever I don't care, F them all.
I would rather be in the right than accepting something just wrong because a bunch of idiots, and mentally unsound people tell me to accept them.
My acceptance comes with them just being people, and doing the right thing, invading a woman's dressing room isn't right no matter what they want to be.
Its a badge of honour if these a-holes think you are the a-hole... :teehe:

I´ll can do little bit of jail time for teaching that creep a lesson.

They can go to the mens locker-room... But they insist on being a bitch.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

All I can say is they need to move someplace special enough to get away with it like California.
There should be laws against them entering a woman's restroom, or dressing area in which case there is for peeping toms.
Who is to say in the moment I don't identify as a woman to follow one in to rape her, or take a look.
Mel Gibson

Why hello there! :o

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: I can here the screams when I kicked it, and their hand broke. You know that would freak a person out.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Re: Pushing her into the belly of the beast...

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british- ... -1.5445357
This is the same community where they ran a story a few days before about some Libtard who let a homeless guy camp in her yard only to have him try to take it over. :kez:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

There has been a lot of that lately, and a lot of sex offenders around those kids.
I have more issue with the parents, they are sick, and the kids need took.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Blue Frost wrote: February 3rd, 2020, 1:02 am There has been a lot of that lately, and a lot of sex offenders around those kids.
I have more issue with the parents, they are sick, and the kids need took.
Yes, they need to be taken from the irresponsible parents, but by whom? The government? The same government that is quite happy to fund these "events"? The same government that developed the curriculum for the schools that has teachers asking the kindergarten crowd what gender they prefer to be? The same government that that has childrens books written by sickos to be the main staple diet for young and growing minds? That government?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I would say in a past date other family members, but likely they are just as sorry anymore raising such bad parents.
Mel Gibson

beanthere wrote: February 2nd, 2020, 11:08 am https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british- ... -1.5445357
This is the same community where they ran a story a few days before about some Libtard who let a homeless guy camp in her yard only to have him try to take it over. :kez:
Even the CEO of that Kelowna library didn't agree with this, them having gender 'discussions' with kids as young as three... Wonder how long until he gets fired for that opinion.

Kids that young don't even have much of a grasp of what gender really is to begin with... What we're doing, is taking the Carnival freakshow and introducing it into a classroom-like setting.

Shit like this should not be brought up until the age of sexuality, at the very least...
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

beanthere wrote: February 2nd, 2020, 11:08 am Image
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british- ... -1.5445357
It's called "indoctrination".

This has been the leftist MO for some time now,....at least 40 years. It was once common to only find these leftist nutballs at the college level, but now they have infiltrated the primary schools from pre K thru HS and they hold the majority and control the system through the teachers union (thank you Jimmy, peanut picking, Carter). The idea is, introduce them young to this aberrant way of thinking and normalize the abnormal.

It's all part of their effort to socially engineer society into their warped vision of reality. They use an emotional charade to push this nonsense by claiming it's to help the marginalized victims of an intolerant society....and that's pure bullshit. It's about the future fundamental control of the way society aligns itself ideologically and by extension, politically.

I don't care what so called far left sociologists say, there is only TWO biological genders. Everything else is mutation or defect or simply a pathological illness. In any event, teaching toddlers that there are more than two genders is factually and biologically WRONG, but the left has NEVER been concerned with factual information when it comes to their wacky ideas. The fact is and it shall remain that true gender abberation on the biological level is extremely rare. It is on the extreme end of human and mammalian biology, and as any thinking individual knows, "extremes" are considered outside the realm of normal.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Mel Gibson wrote: May 22nd, 2019, 5:49 am Image
Not blaming men but men need to stop pairing off with and impregnating these lib women. I know men's biology drives them toward a woman but the man's biology is being intercepted, hijacked, commandeered and pushed towards pairing off with these type women and then they follow her mentally ill brain. Women have been given too much power now, I reckon it's because it's easier to infiltrate and brainwash a female mind. Create the faulty leader and get the men to follow her, a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Good way of pulling society down into the gutter. If my mind is defective, it probably is a bit from all this constant programming from TV etc which I've tried to filter out once I cottoned on to it (mostly men pointing it all out), I wouldn't want a man to follow my lead that my damaged mind has managed to gaslight him into compliance. Man follows defective woman-----> woman follows brainwashing from elites high up in food chain-----> two degrees of separation there-----> men indirectly following orders from "elites" using female as conduit.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Twilight turtle wrote: April 17th, 2020, 5:59 am
Mel Gibson wrote: May 22nd, 2019, 5:49 am Image
Not blaming men but men need to stop pairing off with and impregnating these lib women. I know men's biology drives them toward a woman but the man's biology is being intercepted, hijacked, commandeered and pushed towards pairing off with these type women and then they follow her mentally ill brain. Women have been given too much power now, I reckon it's because it's easier to infiltrate and brainwash a female mind. Create the faulty leader and get the men to follow her, a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Good way of pulling society down into the gutter. If my mind is defective, it probably is a bit from all this constant programming from TV etc which I've tried to filter out once I cottoned on to it (mostly men pointing it all out), I wouldn't want a man to follow my lead that my damaged mind has managed to gaslight him into compliance. Man follows defective woman-----> woman follows brainwashing from elites high up in food chain-----> two degrees of separation there-----> men indirectly following orders from "elites" using female as conduit.
You also have to ask who the "elites" are, who are responsible for the conditioning of society in a way that allows far left beliefs to flourish. Overwhelmingly those "elites" responsible for our current societal state are white males....Just look at the gender demographics of your elected representatives from the local to the federal level. These are the people who are responsible for sponsoring, supporting and passing legislation that helps engineer society.

Also brainwashing is not easier by gender. That is an extremely misogynistic pov. The brainwashing or indoctrination we are seeing today is most prevalent in our public schools. Young males today are just as likely to be inclined to lean left as young females. This does not bode well for the future. As I have been saying...men are no longer "men" for the past half century, little by little, men have been almost forcibly discouraged from conforming to the traditional male societal role. Everyone must now conform to some kind of cookie cutter vision of social equity without exception. This is the root of the problem. It doesn't mean women should be treated less equal because true societal rights are not bound by gender. This politically correct gender reversal bullshit should have no place in creating gender equality because it actually fosters animosity between the genders by pushing men and women into societal roles that are counterintuitive to human nature.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

The key positions seem to be occupied by men and women who are lazy and liberal.

What kind of a person chooses the following as his/her career path..
- Media
- Elementary school teacher
- Kindergarten teacher
- Social worker

They are the key positions to influence society.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

A lot of african tribes/societies are matriarchal..

Look what good it did to them.

Black bucks are trying to be the man of the house because thats the order of things in the west.. Thats the family dynamic we project.

Whenever feminists think that a female lead society is something new... Just point them at the jungles of Africa..
200k years of history and they still live in trees and eat bananas.

Your typical negro buck is contempt with living on his wifes money... He doesnt find his existence as dishonorable.

Thats genetical.. They exist only to butter the females buns..