Pushing her into the belly of the beast...

General talk, and discussion.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Pushing her into the belly of the beast...

Odinson wrote: June 24th, 2020, 4:02 pm Cat-calling..

The whole "would you like it if your daughter gets cat-called" argument is stupid..

Pretty sure she is gonna get groped and penetrated by some guy or guys at some point of her life..

Why dont these feminists ask whether the father is okay with that?

I prefer to live in blissful ignorance about my daughters sexual encounters.
Truer words have never been spoken.

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

There may need to be both men and Womans prisons as well as a weirdo prison for weirdos. These strange men are getting away with horrible things in women’s prisons. https://www.rt.com/news/533449-women-us ... son-abuse/
Mel Gibson

Gary Oak wrote: September 2nd, 2021, 7:17 pm There may need to be both men and Womans prisons as well as a weirdo prison for weirdos. These strange men are getting away with horrible things in women’s prisons. https://www.rt.com/news/533449-women-us ... son-abuse/
I'll tell you this! If I ever get sentenced to prison, I'll immediately identify as female! Figure life for a man would be much more comfortable in a female prison. Just think, you'd have the only cock among hundreds of women... they'd be all over it!
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: September 2nd, 2021, 7:40 pm
Gary Oak wrote: September 2nd, 2021, 7:17 pm There may need to be both men and Womans prisons as well as a weirdo prison for weirdos. These strange men are getting away with horrible things in women’s prisons. https://www.rt.com/news/533449-women-us ... son-abuse/
I'll tell you this! If I ever get sentenced to prison, I'll immediately identify as female! Figure life for a man would be much more comfortable in a female prison. Just think, you'd have the only cock among hundreds of women... they'd be all over it!
Have you ever seen some of the women that are in prison?... Not sure what they are like in Canada but in the US they are no picnic....Your little white cock wouldn't last a day. It would get torn off and a guard would find tacked up on some bulldyke's cell wall like a war trophy.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: I know an inmate I went to school with, she was a big black brute of a girl who would love to have a Mel as a Slave. :laugh:
The girl actually looked like a Silver-back Gorilla, no kidding, and she was constantly beating up guys, girls, and teachers.
Mel could be her little play thing.

Oh, and her name was Venus. :laugh:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

You know those chicks are gonna be horny and Melskie is the only stud there.

Female prison:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: Yeah Mel needs Snu Snu to death :laugh:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Oh look, a good wearing a skirt rapes a grade nine girl in a woke washroom. I imagine that the woke crowd is okay with this as the poor weirdos ever so fragile feelings could be shattered by having him take responsibility for his actions. https://neonnettle.com/news/16992--woke ... ather-says
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I saw that yesterday, sad really, but I have to wonder how he presented himself.
Of course he was likely angry, but anger doesn't come across well if not focused correctly.
I saw another case about like that also, but no father involved, just news of the child molester being in a girls bathroom.