I think I'm done here...

General talk, and discussion.
Mel Gibson

I think I'm done here...

Received a letter in the mail from Strata, complaining about my smoking on numerous occasions...

I've lived in my place here for over five years, and have never once had an issue with any of my neighbours.

A few of the newer ones have come to buy, and I know they probably complain...

Why the fuck do I remain here? I fucking hate everything that this shithole known as Vancouver has become, and since I have no family here, I wonder why I even stay.

Mel Gibson

I think I'm done here...

I'm seriously looking at properties in the Kootenays now, so I can sexually assault Real Woman as a by-product of my mere presence...
Mel Gibson

I think I'm done here...

I hate everything about Vancouver, even though I was born here. I fucking hate it, and fuck this place.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think I'm done here...

Mel Gibson wrote: May 25th, 2019, 4:26 am I'm seriously looking at properties in the Kootenays now, so I can sexually assault Real Woman as a by-product of my mere presence...
:laugh: Maybe lube up before moving.
Hey, I would move out of Vancouver if I had nothing holding me there, there is nice places that is a lot more affordable away from there.
Do look at weather of the places you move, some can be bad in the winter, work availability also.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

I think I'm done here...

I'm sorry to have to say this Mel, but I happen to find smokers to be the biggest pigs on the planet. This is because part of my daily work is dedicated to cleaning up the parking lot where I work. Cigarette butts are the biggest form of pollution I see barring perhaps plastics, but people throw them everywhere. Not only that, I have had to put out more than a few fires now where these morons throw their butts onto the peat moss or tree bark planters. In one place where I worked, the air intake for the buildings ventilation system was located at one such planter and the resulting smoke was drawn in and filled the hallways with smoke thus prompting a visit from the fire department. This happened at least 3 times in my experiences there. I find more butts than anything else from fast food garbage to dog shit and it just boggles my mind how many people there are out there who think this is ok. We even have dedicated bins and ash cans right at the entrances to the building and yet people still throw these things on the ground literally right in front of the bins. So if you decide to move over this Mel, try not to cause one of the many human caused wild fires that burn down thousands of hectares of forest every year. All this for the sake of a bad habit, that you didn't have to have, that is literally killing you. HAVE A NICE DAY!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think I'm done here...

Most are nasty here also Beanthere, they just throw their nasty cigarettes anywhere, they smell up the area, and the people stink as well.
You go out in your car, windows up, and AC on, and all at once there is that nasty smell from the turd in the car in front of you.
The unwashed masses of smokers is another thing here, you have BO, unwiped butts, and cigarettes offending your nose.

i don't care if people smoke, just keep it to yourself.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

I think I'm done here...

Get some serious fart bombs.... :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think I'm done here...

My ex girlfriend years back used to punch my arm for calling people out for stinking, but they would scurry away from us.
I would point them to the soap isle also.
i see it as a public service telling them, apparently they don't know how nasty they are.
Mel Gibson

I think I'm done here...

Looks like the Kootanay's is my best option.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think I'm done here...

You can go enjoy the hot springs there.
i wonder how geological sound it is in that area of the map. :think:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I think I'm done here...

You shouldnt smoke in an apartment building..

I know... Its stupid that you have to follow stupid rules after you have bought a house..
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think I'm done here...

Ones smoke shouldn't be bothering anyone in adjoining apartments, they should be sealed from each other.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I think I'm done here...

Blue Frost wrote: May 26th, 2019, 12:32 pm Ones smoke shouldn't be bothering anyone in adjoining apartments, they should be sealed from each other.
Smoking outside bothers some people..

They just smell the cigarette and they go insane.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think I'm done here...

Odinson wrote: May 26th, 2019, 1:47 pm
Blue Frost wrote: May 26th, 2019, 12:32 pm Ones smoke shouldn't be bothering anyone in adjoining apartments, they should be sealed from each other.
Smoking outside bothers some people..

They just smell the cigarette and they go insane.
i don't want to walk out my door, and smell it myself, it's nasty, and the air is polluted enough without cigarette smoke in your face.
I think people should be able to smoke, but not share it with people passing by them.
Mel Gibson

I think I'm done here...

I can see both sides, yo... I know that 100% of non-smokers hate smokers. And I cannot blame you for that!

Understand though, that this was never, and still isn't, a non-smoking building. Many moved in here when it was originally built, including I, knowing that it was a smoking permitted building!

This isn't a rental apartment building... We all own our own units.

So now I can only smoke inside my dwelling unit apparently, and not outside anymore, or risk facing fines.
Mel Gibson

I think I'm done here...

The real fact of the matter is more than that... I need a little piece of land... White People need a little piece of land... Cramped in here like fucking rats isn't how I want to live either.

For what I could sell my Condo for tomorrow, I could buy a decent detached home in the Kootenay's (for our American posters, think a Northern extension of North Eastern Washington State, but without any N******, Spics, and very limited White Trash)... No town in the Kootenay's is less than 90% White, and in Canada demographics does NOT include 'Hispanic Whites' as Whites, unlike the US does.

I'm tired of living in Greater Vancouver in general. It is a clusterfuck rat-race that only new immigrants seem to embrace... Traffic congestion is outrageous now, and I hate my job now, which at one time I didn't mind. Born and raised here, but am ready to pull the fucking plug on this place. Let the Chinks take over.

I want a slower pace, in a smaller town... Where I can buy a house, sit out back, and smoke a fucking cigarette if I want to.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think I'm done here...

Your in a smoking building, but with politics on smoking you have no chance of fighting for that right unfortunately.
It's BS if you ask me, it's like getting new neighbors by the pig farm that wants it gone because it stinks, they knew it was there when they moved in. :wacko:
Mel Gibson

I think I'm done here...

You understand it, Blue. Lived here from day one, brand new build... Was ALWAYS a smoking building (and still is), right from day one.

Many people have come and gone, but I guess some new owners didn't check the rules before buying... And then now complain, so that I have to 'Modify' my behaviour now.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think I'm done here...

Maybe you should save all the cigarettes after you smoke them, and fill their mailboxes with them :laugh:
It's a shame you have to deal with retards like that, they should have moved to a non smoking building.
I sympathies even though I dislike the smell, if I lived there I would just deal with it except maybe the trash if that was an issue.

LOL, maybe get some King Edwards, maybe they would like those better :laugh: