beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Heaven is for real

Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Heaven is for real

I believe it but I believe those who are not christian can go to heaven too.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Heaven is for real

Only the good people will go to heaven, that is where a lot get they will go also.
The thing is good is ones who follow the word faithfully, and repents of their sins.
So, in my view, and what I have read a lot of good people are going to hell if there is a heaven.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Heaven is for real

Blue Frost wrote: August 5th, 2019, 3:28 pm Only the good people will go to heaven, that is where a lot get they will go also.
The thing is good is ones who follow the word faithfully, and repents of their sins.
So, in my view, and what I have read a lot of good people are going to hell if there is a heaven.
I already have a very nice room reserved in hell,.... damn proud of it too.

When I die my soul will go straight to the express tube down to the 3rd level, I will be given a pitchfork and a set of bat wings and go straight to work torturing souls. There is no need for me to be given a set of horns because I already have my own.... :cool:

I figure in about six months I'll be running the place......Hope to see you all there.... :gneener: :evil:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Heaven is for real

Renee wrote: August 5th, 2019, 9:40 pm
Blue Frost wrote: August 5th, 2019, 3:28 pm Only the good people will go to heaven, that is where a lot get they will go also.
I already have a very nice room reserved in hell,.... damn proud of it too.

When I die my soul will go straight to the express tube down to the 3rd level, I will be given a pitchfork and a set of bat wing and go straight to work torturing souls. There is no need for me to be given a set of horns because I already have my own.... :cool:

I figure in about six months I'll be running the place......Hope to see you all there.... :gneener: :evil:
The hell bitch..

:teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Heaven is for real

Odinson is looking forward to the spankings I think Renee. :teehe:
Personally I wouldn't want to go to Hell if real, but with what I know, and my skepticism Ill likely be there.
I like to think I'm a good person even with my faults, but who don't have faults, by the Bible though I'm getting an express ticket also just like the murders, and other bad people.

The Bible makes it plane, and simple, repent, and be baptized, and follow his word the best you can.
He isn't expecting perfect, just allegiance, and try your best to keep the word.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Heaven is for real

:think: With bat wings I can be Batman
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Heaven is for real

Blue Frost wrote: August 5th, 2019, 9:54 pm Odinson is looking forward to the spankings I think Renee. :teehe:
Personally I wouldn't want to go to Hell if real, but with what I know, and my skepticism Ill likely be there.
I like to think I'm a good person even with my faults, but who don't have faults, by the Bible though I'm getting an express ticket also just like the murders, and other bad people.

The Bible makes it plane, and simple, repent, and be baptized, and follow his word the best you can.
He isn't expecting perfect, just allegiance, and try your best to keep the word.
Actually I'm just kidding...I don't really think I'm going to Hell. I like to think that I'm a halfway decent person and that I consistently do right by my fellow man.

In fact I don't believe there is such a place as Hell, nor do I believe in a place called Heaven. At least not in the sense of the religious definition. I believe that when we die, the last of the energy in the body simply slips away into the metaphysical world and in some cases it is regenerated and returns here in the form of another form of energy. So if your luck is bad, you might come back to some plain of existence as something like a house plant or a slug.... :laugh:

I predict Odi is coming back as a battery in some fat chick's vibrator... :rofl:

As for people claim they have been to Heaven or Hell after they die and are then recessitated....oxygen deprivation to the brain causes all sorts of hallucinations that originate from the subconscious. These hallucinations probably seem very real to the person going through something as traumatic as death or a near death experience.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Heaven is for real

Your likely right about coming back as something, our bodies break down to be converted to something else.
Even in time those energies will fade though into much of nothing, Atoms even die in time.

As for Odi, better to be that battery than the plastic casing :spit:
And someone finding a use for you, and making someone happy, pretty good I guess. :teehe:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Heaven is for real

Now I´ve just been the meat casing on a fat chicks dildo. :teehe:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Heaven is for real

Renee wrote: August 6th, 2019, 11:19 am
Blue Frost wrote: August 5th, 2019, 9:54 pm Odinson is looking forward to the spankings I think Renee. :teehe:

Actually I'm just kidding...I don't really think I'm going to Hell. I like to think that I'm a halfway decent person and that I consistently do right by my fellow man.

In fact I don't believe there is such a place as Hell, nor do I believe in a place called Heaven. At least not in the sense of the religious definition. I believe that when we die, the last of the energy in the body simply slips away into the metaphysical world and in some cases it is regenerated and returns here in the form of another form of energy. So if your luck is bad, you might come back to some plain of existence as something like a house plant or a slug.... :laugh:

I predict Odi is coming back as a battery in some fat chick's vibrator... :rofl:

As for people claim they have been to Heaven or Hell after they die and are then recessitated....oxygen deprivation to the brain causes all sorts of hallucinations that originate from the subconscious. These hallucinations probably seem very real to the person going through something as traumatic as death or a near death experience.
I´m a funny man... I´m buzzing in bed..

Just slap me on the head when you want the funny business to stop.

I´ve been telling that these guys are still alive even after their heart has stopped beating.. Their brain is still functioning at some level.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Heaven is for real

The brain fires off neurons for several minutes after death, I'm sure it's quite a light show from scans I have seen.
What we make of them if brought back is all fabrications of the mind we make up.
A guilty conscious which many have when dying I'm sure the Devil will show up, or someone like a dead relative telling them they better straighten up.
You might see what we think going to heaven looks like with the bright lights, nah, no bright lights in the hospital when doctors are around :kez: :teehe:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Heaven is for real

I´ve been thinking what gives us our self-awareness..

Animals are self-aware too..

But the best "brain" we have built, is not self-aware.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Heaven is for real

Even a Single cell has self awareness, how can you tell, you put something that will kill it near by, and it will try to get away.
Now is that self awareness, or instinct, or are they part of the same.
We can, well some of us can thing rationally, maybe that is the self awareness.

LOL, today people are not only self aware, they are not aware of anything else so maybe the single cell is better off getting out of trouble.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Heaven is for real

Blue Frost wrote: August 7th, 2019, 8:27 pm Even a Single cell has self awareness, how can you tell, you put something that will kill it near by, and it will try to get away.
Now is that self awareness, or instinct, or are they part of the same.
We can, well some of us can thing rationally, maybe that is the self awareness.

LOL, today people are not only self aware, they are not aware of anything else so maybe the single cell is better off getting out of trouble.
When we talk about "self awareness" we think of it as an individual having a clear perception of their personality, strengths, weaknesses, thoughts, beliefs, motivation, and emotions and I would go so far as to add....how their actions or state of being affect the world around them.

I dont think a single cell has thoughts or beliefs or emotions and it certainly doesn't have a personality; you need a functioning brain for that....A cells reaction to danger is just an attempt at self preservation...It's instinctual, it's built into the genetic code...It's the "fight or flight" response all living things have.

But you are right about many people NOT being "self aware"...Those types of people are generally "self absorbed" and that is a very different thing .... :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Heaven is for real

Self awareness, and world awareness is really two different things, some cells do know to run from harm if they can without a brain.
Look at liberals hate for MEGA hats, no brain, and they hate hate hate. :teehe:

Thinking of trees, and plants, no brain, but they have responses to injury, night, day, and send out smells to warn other plants. Couldn't that be awareness of others like them, and feelings.
We like the smell of fresh cut grass, or a lot of us do, but that's a smell the grass lats off of injury, and maybe warning to other grass.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Heaven is for real

Why is it that people don't realize how serious this is if their 'personal philosophy' turns out to be wrong. What I say to people is this: If your right and I'm wrong, I have nothing to worry about. But just suppose that I'm right and your wrong on this? Then there will be no way to go back and re-do the process. The message is clear. Don't screw this up. Call on Jesus. Do it ASAP. :o
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Heaven is for real

The word says you die, and on judgement day you go to hell, or heaven. His vision is bunk, and I doubt there is bars in hell when hell is the cell.
He is no prophet, or Dante either, but good story, I think he was dreaming .
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Heaven is for real

beanthere wrote: August 13th, 2019, 1:34 am

Why is it that people don't realize how serious this is if their 'personal philosophy' turns out to be wrong. What I say to people is this: If your right and I'm wrong, I have nothing to worry about. But just suppose that I'm right and your wrong on this? Then there will be no way to go back and re-do the process. The message is clear. Don't screw this up. Call on Jesus. Do it ASAP. :o
What makes you think "Jesus" is the one you should be calling?