Check out what I just bought...

General talk, and discussion.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 19th, 2019, 7:02 pm Shes not an indian, shes black, her name is Salli Richardson, and that was the from the movie Posse.
This is what native americans really look like.

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: August 19th, 2019, 5:56 pm I'm a real class act! I bet I find nice white girl where I'm moving to. They're more down to earth in those places, and not as cunty as big city girls are...
I'm sure you will find some nice white girls...You may even con a really dumb or desparate one into sleeping with you ..... Bad shit does happen to good people... :unsure:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Mel Gibson

I don't date women just for sex, and haven't for a long time!

And since I know many men are truly useless douchebags, this makes my minor flaws pale in comparison to the massive douchebaggery that is your average male!

You see, Renee... I excel not because I'm the best, but simply because I'm far, far from the worst! :laugh:

Word to yo' Mutha!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odinson wrote: August 19th, 2019, 7:33 pm
Blue Frost wrote: August 19th, 2019, 7:02 pm Shes not an indian, shes black, her name is Salli Richardson, and that was the from the movie Posse.
This is what native americans really look like.

Only if you are a liberal nutjob Indian.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: August 20th, 2019, 12:14 am I don't date women just for sex, and haven't for a long time!

And since I know many men are truly useless douchebags, this makes my minor flaws pale in comparison to the massive douchebaggery that is your average male!

You see, Renee... I excel not because I'm the best, but simply because I'm far, far from the worst! :laugh:

Word to yo' Mutha!
Well you got something right, Mel... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

BTW Mel, .... I was just thinking...Aren't the Koontenays near Castlegar where RW lives?

You wouldn't be stalking her, would you Mel? We all know you have a thing for her... :cool:

Remember how you got caught stalking CC, remember how that turned out?.... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Kootenays... Sounds like an STD..

I got the kootenays.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It's Cooties, but worse, it's Kootenays for the Coochey :woot: :woot: :teehe:
Yeah, it's an STD like Louisville is for Kentucky.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: August 20th, 2019, 8:53 pm BTW Mel, .... I was just thinking...Aren't the Koontenays near Castlegar where RW lives?

You wouldn't be stalking her, would you Mel? We all know you have a thing for her... :cool:

Remember how you got caught stalking CC, remember how that turned out?.... :laugh:
The Real Woman lives in the Koots too. It's a region, not a city! Remember, the Koots region is about the same size as West Virginia, to give you an idea.

That said, I'll be moving about 15 minutes or so away from the town she lives in, but that's purely coincidental. Oddly enough, I currently live about 15 minutes away from CC, but that's purely coincidental too! :laugh:

The Real Woman occasionally posts at my forum, and hasn't voiced any concern. CC occasionally posts there too. Strange pattern here... Either way, Real Woman mentioned decent property values there to me ages ago, so I'll look at it as an invitation! She is fully aware that I'll probably stare at her if I ever see her at the local Walmart riding around in the complimentary mobility scooter. :wink:

The CC situation was funny, and I'll explain that: Just got the 'Stang, so cruised top down through Marine Drive to Crescent Beach, which is a popular area. Brought camera along to snap a few pics of 'Stang against ocean backdrop. That's when I saw a T-Bird parked there (a make of which she owned). The gears started to turn in my head without me even thinking about it! A few pics of that car too, and tonight I'm a gonna light the fuse on the forum! And light the fuse I did! :laugh:

I've never seen CC lose her shit like she did that night! :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: August 20th, 2019, 10:46 pm
Renee wrote: August 20th, 2019, 8:53 pm BTW Mel, .... I was just thinking...Aren't the Koontenays near Castlegar where RW lives?

The Real Woman lives in the Koots too. It's a region, not a city! Remember, the Koots region is about the same size as West Virginia, to give you an idea.

That said, I'll be moving about 15 minutes or so away from the town she lives in, but that's purely coincidental. Oddly enough, I currently live about 15 minutes away from CC, but that's purely coincidental too! :laugh:

The Real Woman occasionally posts at my forum, and hasn't voiced any concern. CC occasionally posts there too. Strange pattern here... Either way, Real Woman mentioned decent property values there to me ages ago, so I'll look at it as an invitation! She is fully aware that I'll probably stare at her if I ever see her at the local Walmart riding around in the complimentary mobility scooter. :wink:

The CC situation was funny, and I'll explain that: Just got the 'Stang, so cruised top down through Marine Drive to Crescent Beach, which is a popular area. Brought camera along to snap a few pics of 'Stang against ocean backdrop. That's when I saw a T-Bird parked there (a make of which she owned). The gears started to turn in my head without me even thinking about it! A few pics of that car too, and tonight I'm a gonna light the fuse on the forum! And light the fuse I did! :laugh:

I've never seen CC lose her shit like she did that night! :laugh:
I remember when CC lost her shit and threatened to sick the authorities on your ass....Funny stuff. :spit:

I know your part was purely coincidental...but I also think that as the situation unfolded, you were trying to push a few buttons and see how far you could go with it... :laugh: ..... That's just you and how you operate.

It just goes to show that no matter how even tempered you think some posters are...they all have their limits.... :laugh:

As for RW...next time you see her, tell her I said "hello" and I hope that her health situation is stable....I would hate to hear that she has degenerated to the point where she is typing her posts with her tongue... :cool:
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: August 21st, 2019, 1:56 pm As for RW...next time you see her, tell her I said "hello" and I hope that her health situation is stable....I would hate to hear that she has degenerated to the point where she is typing her posts with her tongue... :cool:
I will do so! :toung:
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Maybe he should get a headdress, and die his skin so he can get something for nothing :spit:
i have to scoff at the term indigenous, if indigenous why do they have DNA with someone else in other places. And why are we on one earth, and not indigenous to all of it.
Mel Gibson

Luckily the nearest Injun Reserve is over 100 miles away from my place! Believe me, I made sure to check! :wink:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Why so Mel, I know the reserves have a bad thing going, but most "Injuns" I have met where pretty good people, and fun to be around.
Well minus one I met that was a drunk A-hole all the time.
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: October 27th, 2019, 6:23 am Why so Mel, I know the reserves have a bad thing going, but most "Injuns" I have met where pretty good people, and fun to be around.
Well minus one I met that was a drunk A-hole all the time.
99% of Canadian Injun Reserves are somewhat equivalent to your 'Section 8' housing, that's why! :wink:

Remember, it's not so much the people, but the place! Avoid at all costs!
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Oh boy...Special UN privileges for the red man....Because let's face it, that's what that legislation is all about...

Watch out Mel. The days of privilege are numbered for the white man in Canada..:laugh:..Better move to the US.... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I´m watching Star Trek Voyager..

Commander Chakotay still manages to bring up the indian wars during the 24th century.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I sympathize with the peoples that where here, and what was done to them, but it's really nothing they didn't do when taking land from each other, and hunting territory.
They took slaves, they took what their fellow man had, it's just someone else was better at it at the time.
All cultures, and ethnic groups have done it, there is no innocent peoples in time.
Even the so called first peoples took land from someone, there where people here in places they killed off, and some say they had white skin.
Mel Gibson

Not many countries left without some sort of 'problem'... Canada, the Injuns. US, the Blacks, Western Europe, the refugee crisis.

All you can really do is move to a decent area, and hope for the best! That's what I did. A little remote, but I have my space. And it's the kind of place where people still leave their doors unlocked. I know, because the realtor left my door unlocked for like a week before I could drive to new place!