Mel's hole

General talk, and discussion.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Mel's hole

If I carry her on my shoulder, it looks like I just burned down her jungle pygmy village and took her captive. :teehe:

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: June 16th, 2020, 2:55 pm
Renee wrote: June 16th, 2020, 2:45 pm
Odinson wrote: June 16th, 2020, 1:57 pm I´m big and I got a swastika tattoo... Plus other tattoos.. Its pretty common here to have tattoos.

Gotta say that my black ex-girlfriend feared me at first... But when women fear you, it also makes them believe you are the strongest buck out there.

She is very orgasmic... And tiny.. Submissive little chocolate sweet cheeks..

Women get more orgasms when they are not confused about whos the wife...
My first...WTF of the day. :kez:
Talking about racists with non-white girlfriends...

I is one.. :teehe:
Yeah, but TMI!.... :kez:

No one wants to know about the gross courtship habits of the Lapland Skunk Ape.... :gsick:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: June 16th, 2020, 3:45 pm
Odinson wrote: June 16th, 2020, 1:57 pm I´m big and I got a swastika tattoo... Plus other tattoos.. Its pretty common here to have tattoos.

Gotta say that my black ex-girlfriend feared me at first... But when women fear you, it also makes them believe you are the strongest buck out there.

No one wants to know about the gross courtship habits of the Lapland Skunk Ape.... :gsick:
You should listen and learn..

You american ladies are always complaining about not having orgasms during intercourse.

Then you start taking golf courses.. But all your golf clubs look brand new because they have never been used.
You are having an affair with the guy who teaches golfing.

He is a real working class man whos club is hard and strong... He is a skunk ape but you love him. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: June 16th, 2020, 5:21 pm

You american ladies are always complaining about not having orgasms during intercourse.

Then you start taking golf courses.. But all your golf clubs look brand new because they have never been used.

He is a real working class man whos club is hard and strong... He is a skunk ape but you love him. :teehe:
Jesus Christ,...Where do you get this stupid shit?.. :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: June 16th, 2020, 9:13 pm
Odinson wrote: June 16th, 2020, 5:21 pm

Jesus Christ,...Where do you get this stupid shit?.. :laugh:
Everybody knows that the american golf-clubs are where married american ladies go hook-up with the golf teachers..
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: June 17th, 2020, 12:21 pm

Everybody knows that the american golf-clubs are where married american ladies go hook-up with the golf teachers..
Who is this "everybody" shit? ... :laugh:

"Everybody" up there in the wastelands of ice and snow? I know lots of guys that play golf but I have only met one woman that does.

BTW, I hate golf. Wouldn't be caught dead playing it. Stupid game for lilly white people who want a safe space where they can wear 1960s plaid pants and not get laughed at... :kez:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: June 17th, 2020, 1:40 pm

"Everybody" up there in the wastelands of ice and snow? I know lots of guys that play golf but I have only met one woman that does.

BTW, I hate golf. Wouldn't be caught dead playing it. Stupid game for lilly white people who want a safe space where they can wear 1960s plaid pants and not get laughed at... :kez:
The ladies in american movies always go golfing and cheat on their husbands. :teehe:

And you always complain about the lack of passion..

Its not that bad.. Its one of those games that is boring to watch but its pretty fun to play.. I like keeping faster pace though.

And everything is more interesting when you put some money in it..
I dont even watch sports if I havent placed a bet.. Unless its the hockey world championship finals and Finland is in it.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: June 17th, 2020, 2:43 pm

The ladies in american movies always go golfing and cheat on their husbands. :teehe:

Its not that bad.. Its one of those games that is boring to watch but its pretty fun to play.. I like keeping faster pace though.

I dont even watch sports if I havent placed a bet.. Unless its the hockey world championship finals and Finland is in it.
As I have said many times...you watch too much American TV. I thonk half the world gets their impression of the US and it's people from movies and TV. That's a shame because much of it is fantasy.

Golf a shitty game for old elitist white men who think that it qualifies as exercise. Golf courses take up way too much real-estate that could otherwise be used for cemeteries and landfills. Sorry but that's just reality.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

"Lilly white people? Izzat wutchu said?"

"Naw, I heard her say that it's for old elitist white men. guess she knows what's happening out here".
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

beanthere wrote: June 18th, 2020, 11:12 pm

"Lilly white people? Izzat wutchu said?"

"Naw, I heard her say that it's for old elitist white men. guess she knows what's happening out here".
Wow a couple of professional golfers who are poc and you think it's not a predominantly white sport??? :laugh: How many sets of used garage sale golf clubs do you think you will find in the hood?... :laugh: I'm sure you will find an assload of them mixed in with the spent 9mm rounds and the burnt crack pipes... :laugh:

Just go to any golf country club or even a public course and see how many black or brown people there are running around the premises...Don't try to include the grounds keepers or the wait staff...They don't count.

I know asians like to golf but don't think for one minute that they outnumber whites on any given US golf course....Nice try but no soup for you.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: June 18th, 2020, 2:45 pm
Odinson wrote: June 17th, 2020, 2:43 pm

As I have said many times...you watch too much American TV. I thonk half the world gets their impression of the US and it's people from movies and TV. That's a shame because much of it is fantasy.

Golf a shitty game for old elitist white men who think that it qualifies as exercise. Golf courses take up way too much real-estate that could otherwise be used for cemeteries and landfills. Sorry but that's just reality.
You got your really trashy types.. And then you have your deeply religious types.

I was visited by american mormons.. We scheduled a time when we are gonna meet up to talk about mormonism..

I didnt show up... They left me a really hateful note.

Probably their first encounter with a finnish man... And the finnish man turned out to be full of deception. :laugh:

That wasnt very christian of me. :spit:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: June 21st, 2020, 12:26 pm

You got your really trashy types.. And then you have your deeply religious types.

I was visited by american mormons.. We scheduled a time when we are gonna meet up to talk about mormonism..

Probably their first encounter with a finnish man... And the finnish man turned out to be full of deception. :laugh:

That's unfortunate. You would probably like being a Mormon. They believe in polygamy.

You could have multiple fat wives to club over the head... :wacko:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: June 22nd, 2020, 11:14 am

That's unfortunate. You would probably like being a Mormon. They believe in polygamy.

That would work... In theory.

You ladies dont get a long with each other.. Especially when there is a man around. :teehe:

They are gonna get the love club. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: June 22nd, 2020, 3:21 pm

You ladies dont get a long with each other.. Especially when there is a man around. :teehe:

I have to say that any man that wants more than one wife has to be certifiable.

As for the women's part in it, that's just as crazy.... I don't get this whole "I need a man in my life" thing. When I look back on my live, I don't think I ever really did....I got married because it was something I thought I was just supposed to do ... Unfortunately I think a lot of women (and men) end up in that mind trap. It amounts to women doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

That is the definition of insanity.

My theory is, women who do it in a group setting (polygamists) are insane x the number of women in the wife group.

So if you have 2 wives the wives are doubly insane. If you have 3 wives they are 3x the insanity, etc, etc.

That's my take on it... :kez:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: June 23rd, 2020, 10:32 am
Odinson wrote: June 22nd, 2020, 3:21 pm

I have to say that any man that wants more than one wife has to be certifiable.

As for the women's part in it, that's just as crazy.... I don't get this whole "I need a man in my life" thing. When I look back on my live, I don't think I ever really did....I got married because it was something I thought I was just supposed to do ... Unfortunately I think a lot of women (and men) end up in that mind trap. It amounts to women doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

That is the definition of insanity.

My theory is, women who do it in a group setting (polygamists) are insane x the number of women in the wife group.

So if you have 2 wives the wives are doubly insane. If you have 3 wives they are 3x the insanity, etc, etc.

That's my take on it... :kez:
Not saying that we are supposed to be alone... But some of these people cant be single.. And when they are single, they think its some kind of a show of strength.

People who do this polygamy game are usually insane.. They live off of drama and attention.

Who would invite such trouble.

Mormon males gotta keep up with all the wives.. And I dont mean sexually.
They all have different emotional messes going on.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

'I can't sleep here anymore': B.C. couple worries home will slide into river, as bank continues to wash away
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british- ... -1.5682250

Oh Oh! Mel's neigbors are moving away. Maybe Mel's hole will end up in the river with the relentless march of time and erosion. And after all the work he did on the place too. :(
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I had an uncle that lived by the river, and he gathered up all the cars he could find that where crushed, and lined the river bank with them.
His home is still there, and that's been a good 45 years ago.
I have seen people sink piles/concrete pylons into the ground bordering the river edge also saving their home from washing away.

It would cost the a fortune to build a wall, and back fill that mess, I think they should consider moving, and taking the loss before it gets worse.
I can see that collapsing, and reaching their house. I doubt it would take the house, but there would be little if any back yard left.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

beanthere wrote: August 12th, 2020, 9:10 am Oh Oh! Mel's neigbors are moving away. Maybe Mel's hole will end up in the river with the relentless march of time and erosion. And after all the work he did on the place too. :(
My place is safe! While it may be nice to live right on the river, it's usually never a good idea to do so! And insurance generally won't cover the problem either, so these people are sometimes bailed out by the government, but not always...
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: August 12th, 2020, 12:35 pm I had an uncle that lived by the river, and he gathered up all the cars he could find that where crushed, and lined the river bank with them.
His home is still there, and that's been a good 45 years ago.
They did the same thing in the 1960's along the banks of the Fraser River in Langley! You could walk along there and see old cars from the 1940's stuffed into the bank! Was kinda neat. They removed them though, I'm guessing for 'environmental reasons,' and I doubt they'd allow you to do that now these days!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

His was crushed flat, no engines in them, or gas. He actually gained like an acre of land doing it, and it looked pretty nice after the grass grew over it.
A few other houses in the area where lost to the river, and his neighbors house is right on the edge when it used to have a good sized yard.

A few houses close to me had huge rocks, and concrete from construction brought in.
I think a few will let you dump your old concrete there also.

i wouldn't want to live there myself, the fear of floods alone has kept me from buying river front property.
I thought about it once, I was going to buy an old barge to a house, would have docked it there.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character