Whats Your Fetish ?

General talk, and discussion.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Whats Your Fetish ?

Blue Frost wrote: March 23rd, 2020, 11:44 pm I found you're fetish Odi, two of them.

Impressive.

Kinda reminds me of my youth. Only I dressed better.... :laugh:

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Sumo girl rocks, and I would bet that guy is still in hiding blaming it on the virus. :laugh:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 23rd, 2020, 11:44 pm I found you're fetish Odi, two of them.

Nice pair of tits.. :teehe:

Kinda low center of gravity... Like a forklift. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 25th, 2020, 2:01 pm Sumo girl rocks, and I would bet that guy is still in hiding blaming it on the virus. :laugh:
I wish I could see more of the beginning. I love the way she grabs that guy and just throws him to the ground .... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think the guy, and his buddy there i likely cuddling in a corner someplace right now hoping they never see those woman again.
Odi be like I like those two, they can slam me to the ground anytime. :laugh:

I tell you what, she more than tossed him, she swung him partially in the air with some major force, she needs to be in the Woman's Wrestling league.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 25th, 2020, 10:08 pm I think the guy, and his buddy there i likely cuddling in a corner someplace right now hoping they never see those woman again.

I tell you what, she more than tossed him, she swung him partially in the air with some major force, she needs to be in the Woman's Wrestling league.
I can't stop watching it. It gets funnier and funnier.

Check out the reaction of the black guy in the background. He's laughing so hard that he's almost losing it.... :laugh:

I'm wondering what he did to get a beating like that. Whatever it was, I don't think he will be doing it again.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 25th, 2020, 10:08 pm I think the guy, and his buddy there i likely cuddling in a corner someplace right now hoping they never see those woman again.

A fastfood restaurant... Night... Those guys are drunk as a skunk..

She has nice chunky legs too..

I can hold her up and carry her without using my hands. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: March 26th, 2020, 8:16 pm

How do you know it's night time or that the guys are drunk?... :think:

Don't feel threatened? There are some tough chicks out there and guys today are no longer real men. Most are squishy, pussys that wear anklet socks in the winter and wool hats in the summer. They have had all the "man" bred out of them by liberal social policies.

That little chubby girl could probably beat the snot out of 50% of guys under 35 in the western world.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Renee wrote: March 27th, 2020, 11:12 am

Don't feel threatened? There are some tough chicks out there and guys today are no longer real men. Most are squishy, pussys that wear anklet socks in the winter and wool hats in the summer. They have had all the "man" bred out of them by liberal social policies.

That little chubby girl could probably beat the snot out of 50% of guys under 35 in the western world.
I don't know about the drunk part but it is definitely night. You can see the restaurant lights reflecting in the window with the white stripes. Those guys definitely don't know how to handle themselves. That woman looks like she's dressed for the wrestling ring, so who knows, maybe that's what she does. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Withe the tape on the window she might have been there before throwing guys around.
I guess with food, and men it might be her mating spot to find a man that can take her down. :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: March 27th, 2020, 11:12 am

The window on the right is dark.. And there is no light coming in from the exterior.
He is like a ragdoll... Drunk and relaxed.

I´m guessing he and his buddy came in for some grub after a bar tour... Some1 might have insulted the chubby girl.. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 27th, 2020, 2:41 pm

Withe the tape on the window she might have been there before throwing guys around.
I guess with food, and men it might be her mating spot to find a man that can take her down. :laugh:
I'm thinking they're a couple. He probably unwisely suggested she get a "diet" coke with her double quarter pounder and large fries. :o

Now he's her bitch... :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Might have cut line, or bumped against her also without apologizing.
Also he might be her date, and he didn't want to pay :laugh:
Or, he could have took a bite of her food, and she lost it. :woot:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

She is definitely wife-material..
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You can have Sumo girl, take her to Tokyo, and let her win you some money in the ring.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: March 29th, 2020, 1:17 pm She is definitely wife-material..
Obese and feral,...right out of the wilds of the ghetto... :rofl:

Your taste in women is frightening.... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: March 31st, 2020, 12:36 pm

She´ll turn into a diamond when I squeeze her hard enough.. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: March 31st, 2020, 5:11 pm

You couldn't make diamond out that even if you stuffed her into a Verneuil oven... :laugh:

That bitch is coal forever....I know her type...ghetto thug bred and raised. I am willing to bet she is a product of generational, low rent, urbanite, perpetually unemployed, meth addicted, alcohalic, gutter trash. :kez:

The US is full of her kind. They're the results of 50 years of liberal/democrat social policies, a worship of instant gratification over morality and our failed wars on poverty, drugs and illiteracy....As funny as the video may be, the social situation it probably springs from is very sad.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: April 1st, 2020, 4:10 pm

You couldn't make diamond out that even if you stuffed her into a Verneuil oven... :laugh:

That bitch is coal forever....I know her type...ghetto thug bred and raised. I am willing to bet she is a product of generational, low rent, urbanite, perpetually unemployed, meth addicted, alcohalic, gutter trash. :kez:

The US is full of her kind. They're the results of 50 years of liberal/democrat social policies, a worship of instant gratification over morality and our failed wars on poverty, drugs and illiteracy....As funny as the video may be, the social situation it probably springs from is very sad.
She is coal if she chooses to be so... These types often are so insecure that they cant get out of that witches circle.
Their partners, friends etc. are all trash because they think they cant do better.

She might be just violent... She doesnt have C-hepatitis and a truck load of fatherless kids yet.. Which means she still has hope. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: April 1st, 2020, 8:59 pm
Renee wrote: April 1st, 2020, 4:10 pm

She is coal if she chooses to be so... These types often are so insecure that they cant get out of that witches circle.
Their partners, friends etc. are all trash because they think they cant do better.

She might be just violent... She doesnt have C-hepatitis and a truck load of fatherless kids yet.. Which means she still has hope. :teehe:
Wishful thinking, directly from your loins....You are far too optimistic, far too naive... :laugh:

Believe me, she probably chooses to be "coal"....Doesn't know any better, doesn't know any different, doesn't want to know any different. These animals think being a ghetto rat is "fly"... it's "bangin"... it's the shit.... Being a decent productive citizen is too "white" too "Cracker" for them....:kez:

That violent bitch probably already has at least one or two mixed breed cubs at home under grandma's care.