The Natives Are Restless

General talk, and discussion.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

The Natives Are Restless

There are two distinct groups that could come out of the native populations of Canada. The first group are people who see the country as a whole and themselves as part of it. They are proud of their heritage, are hard working, good hearted folks who are a real asset to their country. Then there are the others...whining crybaby types who perpetuate their own cycles of poverty, substance abuse, and misery, along with gangs, drugs, incest, rape, murder. The list goes on. If you go to the house on the reservation, there will be no grass or flowers in the yard, the house that was built using government funds is falling apart, the walls inside the filthy ghetto dwelling are quite often covered with broken drywall holes and graffitti, garbage, beer cans and liquor bottles, dirty dishes, and this is in the places they live in. Now, these malcontents have gone on the warpath. The good ones want the jobs and good living that comes with them, but thanks to the news media giving the bad ones a microphone, they have mobilized across the country shutting down transportation, and infrastructure and here we are stuck with a whimpering, simpering weenie of a prime minister.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/indigenous/wet- ... -1.5448363
:kez:

beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Re: The Natives Are Restless

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

He almost sounded like a grown up in that one.
As for the protest it's alright to do that, but affecting others jobs are not acceptable. Being they are likely paid by the likes of people like Soros they should be in courts doing it the legal way.
The ones blocking roads, and stuff need jailed.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

I'm so sick of them. You are right about their lifestyles,(the ones on the rez) they live like shit...drywall busted, pipes missing (no running water..duh), piss filled matresses, bugs, bunch of hung over losers sitting around doing nothing....and then you see them on the news acting like they have no idea how this has happened? :kez:

Always banging on their drums and wanting money. The Canadian government pays out millions, yet billions to these people, enough to make decent changes in their community and move forward, yet there they sit doing nothing while their chiefs drive nice vehicles and take lavish vacations, etc...we can all see this clear as day, we all know where that money is going. How much longer can they pretend they don't have addictions issues? Or even pretend their chiefs actually care about them? Their chiefs are just as corrupt as government.

Im not 100% sure what exactly they are protesting about cause im sick of it...something about the pipeline obviously and other stupid shit making them look even dumber than ever. In the end we all know that pipeline is going to get built anyway...they don't want no part of it, but they want the money for sure...like dumb and dumber, running in circles till dizzy and then pound back a 40 :kez:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The leaders are corrupt, and take the money for themselves, same as here in the States.
The people are down, but they blame everyone but themselves. They need to remove their corrupt leaders, and have a more open system of government, the councils running things are not open except when acting like they listen to their people.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Give an inch, and these special interest groups will take a mile... Including our useless fucking Natives.

They are nothing more than useless leeches on society, and their only job is be a full time problem.

They hate Whites, but eagerly keep their hands out 24/7 for the money we keep giving these useless bums just so that they can survive.

Bring out the water cannons, the paddy wagons, and cut these useless fuckers off all government funding. That will solve the problem.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

it would solve a lot of the problim, the thing it wouldn't solve is their own government corruption.
I've known quite a few from reservations, and they all left because the corruption, and being kept down by them.
Mel Gibson

Things will never change as long as we have one set of rules for them, and another set of rules for everyone else.

The more we give, the more they feel entitled to take. The problem needs to be nipped in the bud with these useless parasites.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have always agreed with that Mel, and I'm part Indian myself.
They should have become full Americans like us all, that don't mean they are not a distinct group.
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

Mel Gibson wrote: February 15th, 2020, 12:08 am
They are nothing more than useless leeches on society, and their only job is be a full time problem.
That I can agree with.
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

Blue Frost wrote: February 15th, 2020, 12:18 am I have always agreed with that Mel, and I'm part Indian myself.
They should have become full Americans like us all, that don't mean they are not a distinct group.
I didn't know you were part Native. Atleast you do something, like work and be productive. I know many Natives that have left the rez cause they're just sick of it. They educations and/or secured themselves a job and pay their own way. They are decent people. But the ones on the rez...damn, look at them...10 kids with nothing but a grade 3 education...things are not going to get better from that stand point. Instead of attacking the Canadian government, they should take a stand against their own chiefs and elected officials.
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: February 15th, 2020, 12:18 am I have always agreed with that Mel, and I'm part Indian myself.
And that's the problem we have here too, in a country that likes to proclaim that everyone is 'equal'...

When one group of people get special treatment, but others do not, I certainly don't view this as us all being equal, because now we're not...
Mel Gibson

Berry Sweet wrote: February 15th, 2020, 12:27 am Instead of attacking the Canadian government, they should take a stand against their own chiefs and elected officials.
Their motto is "us against Whitey," so of course they will never address, or even acknowledge, their own inner issues. They're too busy blaming Whitey with whatever complaint they picked from the list that day...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Berry Sweet wrote: February 15th, 2020, 12:27 am
I didn't know you were part Native. Atleast you do something, like work and be productive. I know many Natives that have left the rez cause they're just sick of it. They educations and/or secured themselves a job and pay their own way. They are decent people. But the ones on the rez...damn, look at them...10 kids with nothing but a grade 3 education...things are not going to get better from that stand point. Instead of attacking the Canadian government, they should take a stand against their own chiefs and elected officials.
Just a little from a great great great grandmother, and some others in the family with some. I look white as everyone else, just high cheek bones, and a tendency to want to scalp people I don't like :teehe:

Yeah they should be attacking their own chiefs, they get rich while everyone else is poor, and abused.
The child sex stuff is bad also in a lot of reservations from what I was told by one who was abused.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mel Gibson wrote: February 15th, 2020, 12:31 am
And that's the problem we have here too, in a country that likes to proclaim that everyone is 'equal'...

When one group of people get special treatment, but others do not, I certainly don't view this as us all being equal, because now we're not...
We get that with blacks here more than the "Natives"
Eating breakfast this morning a tv commercial came on for the Louisville Black people, I was like come on, how would it be if that was for Louisville Whites. :kez:
The Liberals in this town, and all across America push that crap while dividing us all being racist, and proclaiming we are all the same on their other face.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mel Gibson wrote: February 15th, 2020, 12:31 am

There is differences, and that's factual, but we are all either Americans, or Canadians in your country.
The left want us subdivided even though they say different when it's handy for them.

I wish a liberal would explain this stuff to me from their other world they live in.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

I think the best way to deal with this is to blokade the road access to the reserves at the public highways and make sure that nothing is brought in such as food, booze, or other goods. All federal and provincial funding needs to be completely cut off. In other words, a total embargo. Cut off the electricity and no gas either. No cell phone or utilities. Nobody will be allowed to drive on or off the reserve. And a judge ordered press blackout. Things would get solved pretty quick then.
Mel Gibson

Cut off their welfare cheques and that alone will solve the problem in a nanosecond! :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: February 17th, 2020, 3:01 am Cut off their welfare cheques and that alone will solve the problem in a nanosecond! :laugh:
It would be better to make them work for their benefits...

Back in 1996 the US Congress and the Clinton Admin instituted a welfare reform program that included a provision commonly known as "workfare". It required able bodied welfare recipients who met a certian criteria to work (at least part time) for a portion of their dole.

This program was in place under both Clinton and Bush and as a result, the welfare caseloads were cut by half and employment rates for former welfare recipients soared...But the liberals didn't like this because liberals are all about keeping people tied and beholden to government hand outs in exchange for votes.

So in 2008 along comes Odumbo and "The Cult of Personality", which all the truely stoopid people bought into, and one of the first things Odumbo does is declare the work provisions within the 1996 legislation "null and void". He then grabs unlimited authority by executive decree to re-craft the work standards in any manner he chooses. He and his liberal slave masters then create whole new categories and provisions which make it easier for people to collect public assistance benefits without having to work for them...Consequently during the Odipshit admin, the welfare caseloads swelled back to pre 1996 levels and beyond in no time....All thanks to liberal shitbags.. :angry:

Your government is the problem. Your government has created this monster just as ours did. Only a governmental shift in policy toward your natives will fix it...It will be painful for some and many will steadfastly resist but in the end, it is the only humane and workable solution.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

Blue Frost wrote: February 15th, 2020, 1:20 pm
Berry Sweet wrote: February 15th, 2020, 12:27 am
Just a little from a great great great grandmother, and some others in the family with some. I look white as everyone else, just high cheek bones, and a tendency to want to scalp people I don't like :teehe:

Yeah they should be attacking their own chiefs, they get rich while everyone else is poor, and abused.
The child sex stuff is bad also in a lot of reservations from what I was told by one who was abused.
The child sex stuff is sad. Kids killing themselves on the rez as well. I'm sure there's more that goes on that we dont know about. I don't like this, "blame it on the white man" anymore....it's just hate being passed on from generation to generation. This goes for any race and their history. This world is tough and you can't be a pussy if you are going to survive in it. No one is coming to save anyone, you gotta pick yourself up and save yourself....blaming problems on others will NEVER solve anything....no wonder they sit around and drink and get high....they are too busy feeling sorry for themselves rather than taking risks, take their life into their own hands and make it better for themselves.

Why not put their cheifs on the front page of the news? Call them out. Ask for an inquiry as to why they are still living like shit? Ask to have their books audited...in which they are refusing...it just screams something is way off.