The Coronavirus AKA Covid19

General talk, and discussion.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Re: The Coronavirus AKA Covid19

Trump is sending 2 Naval hospital ships to New York/New Jersey. It's like opening 2 New hospitals almost within a couple of days. This is USN Comfort the largest.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

beanthere wrote: March 29th, 2020, 12:38 am

Damn. These guys are mad. Almost as mad as if they found out that you put pineapples on their pizza.
He should tell people about bathing, and washing their hands, and quit eating pizzas without pineapple on them. :laugh:
Seriously, Italians have bad cleaning practices, and a bad habit of letting even more filthy people in.
Frogs are about as bad, they stink.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

beanthere wrote: March 29th, 2020, 1:26 am Trump is sending 2 Naval hospital ships to New York/New Jersey. It's like opening 2 New hospitals almost within a couple of days. This is USN Comfort the largest.

The media keeps failing as they try to down trump with all the lies, and made up crap, people see it more, and more.
I think he did an alright job, not great though.
New York fought to keep foreign travel open, and blocked the travel ban from Iran, they got what they asked for. Bad thing is they spread it to good people, and other states.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:spit:
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

:violin: :cry: :laugh: :rofl: :popcorn:
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

The young Turds. LOL. I never realized this before because she is usually sitting far back behind a desk when I've seen her before, but a close up inspection of Anna's face if you pause the video, she has exactly the same eyes as Nancy Pelosi only younger. I got a laugh out of Kunks' apeal at around the 6 minute mark which I find disturbing. These guys might disapear before the November election and that will cancel out one of the best shows available on election night as it is so much fun watching them melt down.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

beanthere wrote: March 29th, 2020, 1:16 pm
:violin: :cry: :laugh: :rofl: :popcorn:
I love the partial truths to tell so many lies, especially against Republicans. When had Democrats ever folded, and voted with Republicans under Trump, just tell me when :laugh: never happened.
I agree partly though with her, these bailouts for big companies, and such should never happen, not under Obama like they did, or under Trump unless it's for national security.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Buy a cooked dog or a live one..

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Looks appetizing..

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:(
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Yeah. Eat the damn chikin already.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Odinson wrote: March 29th, 2020, 3:48 pm Looks appetizing..

How much is that doggy in the window..the one with the szchechuan sauce?
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I once saw a skinned dog dangling from a hook on a brightly lit showcase to entice customers,
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 29th, 2020, 2:09 am
beanthere wrote: March 29th, 2020, 12:38 am

Damn. These guys are mad. Almost as mad as if they found out that you put pineapples on their pizza.
He should tell people about bathing, and washing their hands, and quit eating pizzas without pineapple on them. :laugh:
Seriously, Italians have bad cleaning practices, and a bad habit of letting even more filthy people in.
Frogs are about as bad, they stink.
All Europeans smell...They don't bathe or use deodorant the way we do. When I was in Ireland and Britian as a teen with my family, there were plenty of stinky people. From London we flew into Frankfurt Germany...Smelly people in that airport too enough to make your eyes water.. From there we drove to Turin in Northern Italy , and believe it or not there were less smelly people there than in the UK...Even my dad who can ignore human stench like no one I've ever met was repulsed by the hygiene of some of the Europeans. And it's gotten worse since more and more of them don't smoke...Years ago they could cover some of the B.O. with the smell of tobacco. :laugh:

Disneyworld attracts lots of Europeans during their scheduled euro "Holiday" periods. Germans, Brits, Scots and Frenchmen are common in Disney at certian times of the year...Put those people in the Florida heat and you don't want to get near them. :gsick: :thud:

Conversely Americans, Canadians and Australians generally don't smell. So if you get on an attraction with a group of them, your safe...:thumbsup:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Frogs, and Italians are especially known for being stinkers, even over the rest of them.
Also tobacco does not cover it, you now just have a damp smoldering turd to deal with :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

When I worked I tool a shower sometimes twice a day, it is now down to once a day, and very occasionally I skip a day if I'm felling so bad I can't get up.
I refuse to stink, and I have a heightened olfactory, and taste so people who stink really bother me, and I let them know they stink since they are rude enough to share it.
I have pointed out the soap isle to many of Walmart customers since most of them don't seem to bathe.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

People put it upon themselves to go on a cruise in the middle of all this pandemic.