The Coronavirus AKA Covid19

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: The Coronavirus AKA Covid19

Well I was just informed my mother has COVID so I guess that's what I have also.
Thanks mom for bringing it to me :facepalm:
I hope it goes away soon, I need to get things done

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 12th, 2021, 11:55 am Not having any fun, burning up, can't find my thermometer either.
Then worst part of it is pain, my hair, and skin even hurts.
Besides all that great :laugh: dig a hole, and plant me.

Two almost full days in bed, Ill be going back to bed soon.
Hows Gary doing today :)
Hi Bluefrost, my covid experience ended quite some time ago but I hacked up some covid goop from my lungs even today. I’m immune now and it weird that I am still being urged to take the vaccine. I suspect that you still have a day or two more to suffer before it gets better but then I suspect that you’ll have to spend another eight to ten more days mostly in bed unfortunately. Are you taking vitamins C and D ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

No vitamins here just juice, and a good milkshake :cool2; I put cinnamon, and a lot of honey in my shakes.
I'm doing alright right now besides pain, i hate when my hair, and skin even hurts.
My temp went down, 98.4 right now, my usual is 97 though. I'm more cool than your average person :spit:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: July 12th, 2021, 3:15 pm Well I was just informed my mother has COVID so I guess that's what I have also.
Thanks mom for bringing it to me :facepalm:
I hope it goes away soon, I need to get things done
That sucks. It takes a few days to go from exposure to symptoms, so who knows where she caught it.

I'm sure you'll be OK, but hopefully your elderly mother can handle it OK as well...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

She got it from my sister who had the two shots for Covid, I know exactly where it came from.
My sister is still sick from those shots.
I'm some better besides bad pain in my back, and neck, I had to take two hydrocodone last night where I usually take half of one with my bad migraines, and pains.
I didn't feel safe to drive, or I would have went to the emergency room.
I'm just tired, and need sleep, besides that i'm good.

The bad part is watching my mom suffer, and her surgery has been put off yet again.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I had pain in my back when I had covid. There a number of other strange symptoms that I doubt anyone is telling anyone about.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

My back pain is mostly on prior injuries, and it's a lot worse than usual.
My skin hurts, and hair follicles also.
I had congestion for about two days maybe, a sinus pill cut that out for me.
The biggest thing I think is being overly tired, even though I am in bed a lot I don't sleep much because the back pain, and just can't get comfy.

I had a lot worse over the years when it comes to viruses, and I was a lot more healthy then as well.

Now my mom shes lost her taste, and is miserable, shes hurting a lot also, and laying around a lot.
I worry a lot about her, shes had it a little longer, and no sign of being better.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Towards the end of my covid experience because I was sleeping for a while then up for a bit then sleeping some more and so on which wake up time was coffee time was forgotten and because my coffee didn’t taste good I forgot about having it whenever I woke up so I had a headache and ached all over then I realized that I was experiencing caffeine withdrawal. I got a large cafe latte and I was almost better in a few minutes.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

We told you..you must get vaccine. You no listen, SO, we bring virus. Maybe you listen now! Nobody escape our notice.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

America is weak! Only a matter of time before we take over.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Government sanctioned murder every day in places like Detroit, and all major Democrat cities, now get the other part of Good America mad, and we will see who is weak.
Biden, and his box of nuts haven't seen anything if they rile up the other side.

Blue Frost wrote: July 14th, 2021, 4:09 am Image
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Good morning Bluefrost, how’s your covid today ? I hope that the worst of it is behind you now.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yeah the most is, been good a while now, and trimmed, and cut grass even yesterday.
My only issues is being tired, I'm not sleeping hardly any right now, I think the new BP meds are doing a lot of that.

I hope all is well with you Gary, and not that how up there.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

It was my experience that after one more week approximately with a lot rest your ordeal should be over.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think I'm pretty much over it, and back to my rotten self.
i wouldn't really know though since I normally feel pretty rough anyhow.
I think me burning it out helped me the most, maybe that visit to hell the other night before I got kicked out again.
Kind of hurt by that, they side I just wasn't right before I was sent back. :teehe:

Now my mom is in bad shape, and I am worried, I just wish I could make her something she could eat.
She keep trying stuff wanting something, but everything is bad to her.
Shes batter today than yesterday, but not by much.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Frosty... hot water bottle for you. :rose: They've been saying over here that those shots are spreading it. They kept on guilting and shaming the non vax folk, look how it's all turned around now. :kez:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I got it from people who had the vaccines, like my sister that has been sick for almost a month now because the vaccines.
They wont say she has Covid though, just a virus.
A lot at my moms church has got the virus now, they got the shots, and thought they would be good. :wacko:

I wont be getting it, they can try, but they can go someplace else.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Frosty... your sister, wow a month. Gawd knows what's in that shot. People are easily duped by authority seems...
Me neither, they can't hang it out for ever. This supposed delta one, what happened to alpha, beta and gamma... :roll:

I can see a lot of folks will be going off grid eventually if they can...
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.