The Coronavirus AKA Covid19

General talk, and discussion.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Re: The Coronavirus AKA Covid19

I'm worried really... I've been watching people more closely. The stress from it will make people ill I think and the fear maybe lowering the immune system... a lot of people are already on a short leash in life and now this added on. It looks like most retired age people have took that vax tho. I hope your aunt will be alright tho.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

My aunt is all good now, the covid wasn't much on anyone I know who had it so far, and most get over it in three days it seems.

People will be sicker, they are not getting sun, and air.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Sunlight kills coronavirus eight times faster than predicted so get out and get some sun. https://www.rt.com/news/519921-sunlight ... -inactive/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

People don't get out much anymore unless it's to a bar, or Walmart.

Just read this morning that the vaccine is garbage, you will still get the virus. CDC sent out the memo.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

Blue Frost wrote: April 3rd, 2021, 3:16 pm People don't get out much anymore unless it's to a bar, or Walmart.

Just read this morning that the vaccine is garbage, you will still get the virus. CDC sent out the memo.
CDC said this? I believe it won't work.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Sorry I didn't find the link, and post it that day, should have.

The bad thing about this fake pandemic is if a real one hits people will not be as prepared, and it could cost lives because these money making politicians did this.
I'm not making lite of this virus for some people, but the flu is just as bad, deaths from drugs, alcohol, suicides, and murders is even worse than the "pandemic"
Not to mention loss of livelihoods, and freedoms thanks to weak minded people.

My sister took the vaccine, her doctor said there may be another soon she will have to take also. :wacko: Shes took two so far.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Oh, the flu vaccine last season worked for only 8% of those who took it, and 10% the year before also, so I think the risk of the vaccines are not worth the danger.
a few thousand now, maybe more have died, and had real bad side effects, I have enough wrong with my health.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

If everyone would stand up like him the world would be a better place.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

NAZI liberals, and Sheep for putting up with it.
I'm harassed all the time for not having a mask myself, I have good reason, and just wont wear them.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well i seem to be a celeb at my bank now because of COVID. :laugh:
i had to go in today for some change so I can pay my Chiropractor.

Well, I went in, and was asked if I had a Mask, I replied saying not required, and walked on in.
Well one customer started clapping, and then another.
One said good for you, and took his mask off, and then another as the rest kept quiet, and looked shorter for some reason.
I wish everyone would have done the same as the two older gents, this stupidity with the mask needs to stop.

I have noticed when I go some place others take the mask off occasionally because I refuse.
I feel harassed by being asked, and they try to make you feel like a lowlife second rate citizen, but I look at them as cowards, and sheep so it equals out I guess.
I do have breathing issues, and I now refuse to elaborate with them, it's none of their business after all.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Children should not take any of this stuff, between the time of birth, and age 8 the blood brain barrier isn't formed.
You can get major side effects in the brain, and neurologically which can effect all of the body.

beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Top Canadian WHO adviser under fire after downplaying airborne threat of COVID-19

https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/canada-d ... -1.5994889

As usual, they shut down expert doctors that don't go with the 'narritive'. Obviously, the news media knows best.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think it was a study at Stanford University that showed Mask are useless, and as other studies in the past showed they where useless also.
The White house,and online media like Facebook has been shutting it down.

The thing about mask though is the risk of other illnesses, your breath needs to leave freely, the bacteria, and mold will make you sicker than the COVID in the long run.
Three hours is the scientific consensus on how long you should have one on before changing one also, after that bacteria is at dangerous levels.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I call BS, those pictures of the fires in on the Gangies, and happens every day.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Free beer, doughnuts and savings bonds: COVID-19 vaccination drive gets creative in U.S.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/us-covid- ... -1.6007337

:howdy: :howdy: Have you had your vaccines today? :cupcake:
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

I've been talking to some people I know who've had the Astra-Zenica shot.
Not good. They say they are fine, once you get through the approximately 1-2 days of nightmarish like flu symptoms that made every one of them wish they wanted to die. Since the US couldn't pawn off any of that crap to Americans, they 'gifted' it to Canada, and told people it would be OK.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

RCMP can now set up checkpoints on B.C. highway corridors to deter non-essential travel: minister
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british- ... -1.6008936
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Now, if you took one of those cone shaped paper cups and put it on his head... :laugh: