The Coronavirus AKA Covid19

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: The Coronavirus AKA Covid19

My nephews grandparents both have it, those mask didn't do them much good.
What gets me is my nephews mom wants to send my nephew over, he was with them the days before.

My mom is having health issues, and over 80, and I'm not in the best health right now either.
i would be happy to have him over if just me, I would rather get over with the bug, but that's just rude, and very dirty of her.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

4 year old lose both young parents to covid-19.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Poor kid, :(
My nephews grandparents got sent home, they just got one night in the hospital, and some meds.
My guess is those two didn't get to the hospital, and didn't get care until they had serious issues.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Blue Frost wrote: November 17th, 2020, 12:43 pm Poor kid, :(
My nephews grandparents got sent home, they just got one night in the hospital, and some meds.
My guess is those two didn't get to the hospital, and didn't get care until they had serious issues.
I hope they will be fine. 11 more deaths here.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

One of my brothers friends died, but he had other issues, and he agreed to let them put him in a comma.

I feel bad for the kids, and elderly, you can't do anything for them, but wait, and if they are in the hospital you can't even see them.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You have Walmart, Target, and many others making record profits while small businesses go in the hole.
This is NAZi, and straight up unconstitutional by these sick liberal pawns.
Do not comply, that's what everyone should be doing.

Another thing, she wouldn't have been standing around after I told her to get her un elected ass out, she would have been tossed out.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

No science behind it, but like global warming there is a lot of politics behind it.

Mel Gibson

Now we have to wear masks here in British Columbia in all public places. Only exception is in restaurants when seated at the table.

They shut down the movie theaters again also.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have refused since it started, I walk into a store, and just declare I'm exempt.
I had a gas station attendant confront me once, but I told him to do his job, and fill the receipt paper at the pumps, and shut up so I didn't have to come in.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

That poor lady, in the youtube video with long blonde hair. She's right tho...
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Blue Frost wrote: November 26th, 2020, 1:06 pm Image
Frosty... maybe they're trying to kill more off...
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

I don't know if I want to take the vaccine so soon. It should be ready here by February. Might be a mandatory thing for work.

AstraZeneca manufacturing error raises questions about vaccine study results

Oxford University said Wednesday some of the vials used in the trial of the AstraZeneca vaccine didn't have the right concentration so some volunteers got a half dose. Experts are questioning the trial's early results. (Dado Ruvic/Reuters)

AstraZeneca and Oxford University on Wednesday acknowledged a manufacturing error that is raising questions about preliminary results of their experimental COVID-19 vaccine.

A statement describing the error came days after the company and the university described the shots as "highly effective" and made no mention of why some study participants didn't receive as much vaccine in the first of two shots as expected.

In a surprise, the group of volunteers that got a lower dose seemed to be much better protected than the volunteers who got two full doses. In the low-dose group, AstraZeneca said, the vaccine appeared to be 90 per cent effective. In the group that got two full doses, the vaccine appeared to be 62 per cent effective. Combined, the drugmakers said the vaccine appeared to be 70 per cent effective.

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5816852
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Twilight turtle wrote: November 26th, 2020, 4:37 pm That poor lady, in the youtube video with long blonde hair. She's right tho...
They know the mask are useless as well as the quarantine on healthy people.
Those mask are just a burka that take away your humanity in the end, and make you a slave.

That blonde woman is all right, and I don't blame her for being angry, it's hypocrisy, and vicious attacks on business for corporate, and political gain.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Reverse Flash wrote: November 26th, 2020, 8:58 pm I don't know if I want to take the vaccine so soon. It should be ready here by February. Might be a mandatory thing for work.

AstraZeneca manufacturing error raises questions about vaccine study results

Oxford University said Wednesday some of the vials used in the trial of the AstraZeneca vaccine didn't have the right concentration so some volunteers got a half dose. Experts are questioning the trial's early results. (Dado Ruvic/Reuters)

AstraZeneca and Oxford University on Wednesday acknowledged a manufacturing error that is raising questions about preliminary results of their experimental COVID-19 vaccine.

A statement describing the error came days after the company and the university described the shots as "highly effective" and made no mention of why some study participants didn't receive as much vaccine in the first of two shots as expected.

In a surprise, the group of volunteers that got a lower dose seemed to be much better protected than the volunteers who got two full doses. In the low-dose group, AstraZeneca said, the vaccine appeared to be 90 per cent effective. In the group that got two full doses, the vaccine appeared to be 62 per cent effective. Combined, the drugmakers said the vaccine appeared to be 70 per cent effective.

https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5816852
Don't be surprised they just don't blame it on more virus, and say the people already had it like they do with the regular flu shot.
Just last year they said the flu shot only helped 10% of those give it, but think how many of that 10% wouldn't have got sick to begin with.
So over 90% of those who took the show it made sick, and didn't help.

Also think that drug companies are not held accountable anymore, the government takes care of climes, and you better have proof within days, or hours if you live through it.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

While I hate wearing them, they have been manditory at my workplace for months now, so I have gotten used to them, although, I quite often wear it on my chin as somebody called it: "a chin diaper". Masks were part of the protective equipment I wore when I worked in an aluminum smelter one summer back in the early 80's. People would cut a small hole in them for their cigarettes. They are always being used in jobs like hazmat removal, and in a good many refinery type environments, you even have to wear something tantamount to gas masks. surgeons and dentists and other medical personel have been wearing them for more than a hundred years in those professions. The way I see it, it's a necessary evil for now, and hopefully, we will be doing away with them before another year is past. Then, we can look at the pictures of people from the 2020 epidemic in the same way we look at pictures of people from the Spanish flu epidemic, and realize it was just another chapter in human history. As far as I'm concerned though, there is no excuse for beating someone up for simply doing their workplace job.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Hopefully, no one gets triggered by this. I think it's kind of funny actually.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

beanthere wrote: November 27th, 2020, 9:36 am

While I hate wearing them, they have been manditory at my workplace for months now, so I have gotten used to them, although, I quite often wear it on my chin as somebody called it: "a chin diaper". Masks were part of the protective equipment I wore when I worked in an aluminum smelter one summer back in the early 80's. People would cut a small hole in them for their cigarettes. They are always being used in jobs like hazmat removal, and in a good many refinery type environments, you even have to wear something tantamount to gas masks. surgeons and dentists and other medical personel have been wearing them for more than a hundred years in those professions. The way I see it, it's a necessary evil for now, and hopefully, we will be doing away with them before another year is past. Then, we can look at the pictures of people from the 2020 epidemic in the same way we look at pictures of people from the Spanish flu epidemic, and realize it was just another chapter in human history. As far as I'm concerned though, there is no excuse for beating someone up for simply doing their workplace job.
Great, pull out a camera, and let the guy get beat up, nicely done civilization.

I have to wonder how the employee told the guy he needs a mask.
I have been talked pretty rudely about not wearing one, and them trying to order me around.
I tell them call the police, or leave me alone, but never get in peoples face like I want to do, or assault them.
I'm all for refusing wearing one, and it's alright to ask me to wear one, but leave me alone in the end.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

beanthere wrote: November 27th, 2020, 9:36 am
This is pretty disgusting. Can you imagine your family member working at a Walmart and repeatedly getting punch like that. Nobody rushed to help the employee. When people see something like this the first thing to do would be to get phone out and film that shit on video for the internet.

I just came home from a Walmart. They always have a security guard by the entrance.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

So what the police was called, didn't help the man getting beat up.
People need to take a chance, and just grab the person off the other, it's a shameful world people only think of filming something instead of helping.
I'm hurt, and disabled myself, but couldn't stand there just watching, I never have.
Just grab them off the guy, and try to stop it.