The Coronavirus AKA Covid19

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: The Coronavirus AKA Covid19

I used to respect the BBC long ago, even with the liberal stuff, but it's been garbage for a long time now.
It's a shame, you could trust them at one time for good reporting.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: February 17th, 2021, 12:20 pm I used to respect the BBC long ago, even with the liberal stuff, but it's been garbage for a long time now.
Our CBC is the same... Costs taxpayers a billion dollars a year only to spew left-wing liberal crap 24/7. Basically a taxpayer funded propaganda machine that reaches even the remotest parts of Canada.

You could be in the middle of nowhere, with no cell service or another person around for a hundred miles, but I'll guarantee you'll still find one radio station broadcasting: CBC.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

PBS here, and Air America is even worse I here. Air America was always a propaganda machine.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Blue Frost wrote: February 17th, 2021, 12:20 pm I used to respect the BBC long ago, even with the liberal stuff, but it's been garbage for a long time now.
Frosty, only good things on there now are the wildlife shows I think, those camera crews are worth the money but I don't think the rest are. Bunch of middle class parasites living off the working poor. Every two years, the BBC send you a letter or email for you to confirm you still don't need a licence or to buy one if needed. This lot will keep on til you're dead.

I looked up their yearly accounts online a while back and at close of business on 31st March 2018, they had £523,000,000 sitting in their bank account. They received £6,000,000 in interest and got tax credits, I think of around £6,000,000 as well. They waste a lot of that money as well. They're having a high old time and a field day on all that by the looks, doesn't look like much money is spent on the programs and a lot of it is repeats. Dreary and boring stuff on there, especially that stress driven soap "East Enders". They put it on TV on Xmas day as well. A lot of people have been cancelling their licences for years now, they send goons to knock at your door if you have no licence. After I cancelled mine nearly 10 years ago, a man turned up unannounced soon after and knocked at my door.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Mel Gibson wrote: February 17th, 2021, 5:09 pm Our CBC is the same... Costs taxpayers a billion dollars a year only to spew left-wing liberal crap 24/7. Basically a taxpayer funded propaganda machine that reaches even the remotest parts of Canada.

You could be in the middle of nowhere, with no cell service or another person around for a hundred miles, but I'll guarantee you'll still find one radio station broadcasting: CBC.
If there was a nuclear war, they'd still send out demands for money or turn up on your doorstep I bet.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Twilight turtle wrote: February 20th, 2021, 6:05 am
Frosty, only good things on there now are the wildlife shows I think, those camera crews are worth the money but I don't think the rest are. Bunch of middle class parasites living off the working poor. Every two years, the BBC send you a letter or email for you to confirm you still don't need a licence or to buy one if needed. This lot will keep on til you're dead.

I looked up their yearly accounts online a while back and at close of business on 31st March 2018, they had £523,000,000 sitting in their bank account. They received £6,000,000 in interest and got tax credits, I think of around £6,000,000 as well. They waste a lot of that money as well. They're having a high old time and a field day on all that by the looks, doesn't look like much money is spent on the programs and a lot of it is repeats. Dreary and boring stuff on there, especially that stress driven soap "East Enders". They put it on TV on Xmas day as well. A lot of people have been cancelling their licences for years now, they send goons to knock at your door if you have no licence. After I cancelled mine nearly 10 years ago, a man turned up unannounced soon after and knocked at my door.
I see some of their shows online, the animal ones, and more often the history ones.
Still with the history they throw in propaganda sometimes just like with our PBS station.
Mel Gibson

Twilight turtle wrote: February 20th, 2021, 6:08 am If there was a nuclear war, they'd still send out demands for money or turn up on your doorstep I bet.
Canada is like the States in that we have no such thing as a 'Television License' we have to pay for. Instead, the CBC is directly funded by the Federal Government, which means that anyone who pays taxes automatically funds that propaganda machine!

And yes, not even a nuclear war would stop it! If anything, they'd increase funding!
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

We used to have a television license payment... Then the government decided to turn it into a tax. :laugh:

I never paid it and now I have to pay it.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Mel Gibson wrote: February 20th, 2021, 8:55 pm Canada is like the States in that we have no such thing as a 'Television License' we have to pay for. Instead, the CBC is directly funded by the Federal Government, which means that anyone who pays taxes automatically funds that propaganda machine!

And yes, not even a nuclear war would stop it! If anything, they'd increase funding!
Sounds like here in GB, well paid parasites on the payroll I bet. They hang on for grim death don't they and know no one would pay a subscription for their service if given a choice. A big war killing off the payers of it and extract more from whatever's left standing... I wouldn't put it past 'em.

In the end, you have to play dodge-a-roo to out run 'em all, if you can. I get this pic in my head of these feminist women in high paid manager's jobs, sitting at their desk on facebook a lot or wasting a lot time. You should see some of the hausfraus that work at the BBC.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Odinson wrote: February 20th, 2021, 11:41 pm We used to have a television license payment... Then the government decided to turn it into a tax. :laugh:

I never paid it and now I have to pay it.
Probably what the parasites will do here eventually with a lot not paying the licence anymore... hanging onto to that golden goose, the perks, expense accounts and pensions and all that. :kez: Gets me that there's hardly any happy or uplifting films or anything on those BBC channels... nothing from the USA on there either but there used to be.
Mel Gibson

Twilight turtle wrote: February 21st, 2021, 12:03 pm In the end, you have to play dodge-a-roo to out run 'em all, if you can. I get this pic in my head of these feminist women in high paid manager's jobs, sitting at their desk on facebook a lot or wasting a lot time. You should see some of the hausfraus that work at the BBC.
I can imagine... It's the same here with most Provincial or Federal government jobs that don't require much physical labour: Expect the employees to be 80+% female, and also expect 95% of them to swing to the extreme left.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

22 dementia patients dead after covid shot in Holland nursing home. I am not taking this vaccine. https://humansarefree.com/2021/02/22-el ... lands.html
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

from the CDC I read it's less effective than the yearly flu shot, and being the flu shot only helped maybe 8% of the people last year is it worth the risk of all it can do to you.
I think not.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

According to the VAERS adverse incident reports collected by the FDA and the CDC, around 1000 people died after getting the COVID-19 vaccine.

Imagehttps://greatgameindia.com/1000-vaccine-deaths-vaers/
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Wow. 42 pages in just one year.

Stupid Virus
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mask are illegal in a lot of places, and then they make it a mandate to wear one, I guess to make it harder to identify Democrats while making everyone criminals.
It's illegal to carry a handgun, and wear a mask in a lot of places.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I had a quite gory Halloween mask a couple of years ago. I should have held on to it.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Blue Frost wrote: March 8th, 2021, 7:33 pm According to the VAERS adverse incident reports collected by the FDA and the CDC, around 1000 people died after getting the COVID-19 vaccine.

Imagehttps://greatgameindia.com/1000-vaccine-deaths-vaers/
I wonder why. My mom doesn't want to get the vaccine.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Should that vaccine company be charged with mass murder ? It’s very odd that these vaccine companies are protected from lawsuits. It’s seems obvious that they knew that these vaccines would cause serious harm to many who took it.