The Coronavirus AKA Covid19

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: The Coronavirus AKA Covid19

beanthere wrote: May 1st, 2021, 10:13 am Free beer, doughnuts and savings bonds: COVID-19 vaccination drive gets creative in U.S.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/us-covid- ... -1.6007337

:howdy: :howdy: Have you had your vaccines today? :cupcake:
The other day I saw one place offering $100

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

beanthere wrote: May 1st, 2021, 10:20 am I've been talking to some people I know who've had the Astra-Zenica shot.
Not good. They say they are fine, once you get through the approximately 1-2 days of nightmarish like flu symptoms that made every one of them wish they wanted to die. Since the US couldn't pawn off any of that crap to Americans, they 'gifted' it to Canada, and told people it would be OK.
A lot in India got the same thing which happened, a lot got really bad.
1-2 days, the people I know who had the virus was only sick three days, a few a week, and they all have bad health issues.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I think that I have a better chance of beating the covid flu than I do getting over the covid vaccine.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Could it be that this new antibody resistant covid strain was created and established by China and spread in retaliation for India’s victories against Chinese incursions into Indian territory ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I doubt it's a new strain at all, likely the original still, they just want to keep the control going on everyone.
The world wouldn't know what to do if a real pandemic hit, none of the stuff being done would help.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Langley-area man loses 2 metres of intestine after a blood clot following his AstraZeneca jab
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british- ... -1.6027830
"It's going to be okay. Just leave your belongings here in this room and let's go for your group shower in that room."
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Big pharma would lose billions of dollars in they didn’t have that no law suits protection act. I’ve had a tetanus shot and at least one or two vaccinations when I was a boy with no reactions at all. Everybody reports at least a very painful arm for the next few days after the shot. What on earth are they actually injecting into people.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

What is that blue area, necroses, or something ???
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

That looks highly horrible.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

There was a professor making fun of anti vaxers, he died of the vax.
Also being cautious of a rushed vax, isn't anti vax, it's just smart to see, and wait.
You have more of a chance of permanent damage from the "cure" than the virus, so I ask why take the chance ?
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Actually, I'm going in for the Vax tomorrow with my daughter. Everyone else in my family has had one, and my oldest son has had both since he works in a healthcare setting. Last week, even though he has had 2 shots, he had to go for another Covid test because one of his coworkers actually came down with it.
Anyway, nobody in my family will be getting the Astra Zeneca suicide stab.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have seen a big rise in cases here lately, and know a few of the people who got it, most had a vaccine, or two.
My aunt in Hazard had the shots, she works as a nurse, she got sick from it.
MY Tax woman had the shot, and got sick, she had more stomach issues than respiratory.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

When has a vaccine caused such a high percentage of injuries and death ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I believe most drugs are halted, and others that have got out, and did a lot of damage you get class action suits against the makers which our government pays here.
Our drug manufacturers where going bankrupt before the government stepped in, and took the liability from them. Good, Bad, Both ?
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Here is it in America? I was watching all elite wrestling last night and they have live crowd without face mask. I guess most Americans are vaccinated. We were having like 800-1000 new cases a day last month. Today only 357 new cases. Things are looking good.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It's a matter of where you are, the Republican areas are better than the Liberal here, and some places like here require mask, and small crowds .
If they would have just kept things open, and running as usual a lot less would have died, and more people would be working, and it would be forgotten like the countries that did just that.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

At the doctor today two woman where giving me the stink eye for not having my mask on, and they happened to mention to each other bragging how they where vaccinated.
So why worry about me if they are vaccinated, the sheep should be happy, and content with the big bad wolf not worried about it since I can't give them anything. :kez: Stupid sheep.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This doctor clearly had a conscience. https://www.infowars.com/posts/the-myst ... 0Z3knPtjtE
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

B.C. aiming to lift virtually all restrictions by September under new restart plan
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

No sign of that here, our liberal dip shit likes the Stalinist dictatorship, and so does the sheep apparently.
Personally I don't care, and go along as always, and ignore the rude looks, and enjoy telling sheep to buzz off on occasion.