The Coronavirus AKA Covid19

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: The Coronavirus AKA Covid19

Reverse Flash wrote: March 13th, 2021, 5:24 am
Blue Frost wrote: March 8th, 2021, 7:33 pm According to the VAERS adverse incident reports collected by the FDA and the CDC, around 1000 people died after getting the COVID-19 vaccine.

Imagehttps://greatgameindia.com/1000-vaccine-deaths-vaers/
I wonder why. My mom doesn't want to get the vaccine.
People get sick, die from the usual shots all the time, but you never hear of it.
Also contrary to the dead virus claim I have seen whole families get sick after one took a shot.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Trudeau says AstraZeneca vaccine is safe after some European countries suspend its use
https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudea ... -1.5950176
"Don't worry. We promise you, all you will feel is a little pinprick. Then you can just relax, lie down and go to sleep."

:nurse: :thud:
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

India's COVID-19 cases rising despite widespread belief in country's natural immunities
https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/india-cov ... -1.5947454

:think: Hmmm. I guess, if you are really serious about builing up your immune system to handle just about anything, bathing in the Ganges cesspool is probably a really good way of doing it, provided, it doesn't kill you first. :yuk:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well a few there are eating good it looks like, or the men are pregnant from the turd filled water. :rofl:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Mel Gibson wrote: February 24th, 2021, 5:57 am
Twilight turtle wrote: February 21st, 2021, 12:03 pm In the end, you have to play dodge-a-roo to out run 'em all, if you can. I get this pic in my head of these feminist women in high paid manager's jobs, sitting at their desk on facebook a lot or wasting a lot time. You should see some of the hausfraus that work at the BBC.
I can imagine... It's the same here with most Provincial or Federal government jobs that don't require much physical labour: Expect the employees to be 80+% female, and also expect 95% of them to swing to the extreme left.
Mel, yep probably. Better paid than folks who have to live up to productivity targets as well. :kez:
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

There was a member here know as the wizard. He still make these YouTube videos.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I threaten to sue the retailers because I have medical issues, and I refuse to explain anymore since it's none of their business.
to hell with the Covid Nazis.
Mel Gibson

Twilight turtle wrote: March 17th, 2021, 5:37 pm Mel, yep probably. Better paid than folks who have to live up to productivity targets as well. :kez:
My mistake was not getting into a cushy government job when I was young... I'd have it made in the shade by now!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Mel Gibson wrote: March 18th, 2021, 11:47 pm
Twilight turtle wrote: March 17th, 2021, 5:37 pm Mel, yep probably. Better paid than folks who have to live up to productivity targets as well. :kez:
My mistake was not getting into a cushy government job when I was young... I'd have it made in the shade by now!
Same here. Years back, I went on a few job interviews down at the local council's town hall... I could tell it was just a show and they're going thru the motions of interviewing people and that tho. They seemed lifeless and wooden as well, I doubt I would've been happy there looking back on it now. Thing that gets me is, when you do get a job, it's likely a lower paying one where your productivity is monitored and now you get to pay toward the salary and pensions of those cushy council workers.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

beanthere wrote: March 21st, 2021, 5:02 pm Image
The human race is in danger with these sleepy dosers in charge... is it a full length bubble one so she can get to the staff lunch room in as well. :roll: What about toilet time. :kez: It's got a bib on it too, attaching her to the back of it. Is that so you can stand up and walk around with it on. Gov't must be laughing... I bet someone in gov't pocketed a nice contract and sack of cash for that.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That's not for covid, she just enjoys smelling her own farts :laugh: Thats why the smile, and dumb look on her face.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Yuck... haha. :laugh: Trapped with her own fragrance, yikes... !!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

People don't get it, the smell is worse than the virus when you get lung issues, and other bad bacteria from mask, and such.
Respiratory issues can cause you to catch a virus more easy.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Yep, look at the info on the 1918 Spanish flu... the germs on the masks causing pneumonia I think.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

After three hours the mask is a health risk for bacteria, not to mention the crap you breath out should stay out, so you are breathing unhealthy air the whole time.
I'm not a doctor, but logic is logic.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Frosty, I thought that... they're deliberately making us ill. We're set up to fail whatever we do I reckon... my neighbour downstairs says she took the shot, she don't look well to me but she said she's not been out for a year. People are going without their vitamin D doing that... wonder if they know that.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

An aunt of mine got sick from it, but thankfully shes alright now.

Vitamin D is just a little of what people are lacking, and was before the virus thing, people are just not out much anymore.
The kids will be humped over, and crippled when they get older, break easy also.