Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Renee wrote: July 29th, 2021, 1:47 pm
Odinson wrote: July 29th, 2021, 12:18 pm
Renee wrote: July 29th, 2021, 9:55 am
Odinson wrote: July 28th, 2021, 5:00 pm They are massive. :teehe:

Mutant Chernobyl boobs... :laugh:

BTW, I did some research and according to "boobpedia" (yes there is such a thing :kez:) her titts are real....poor girl. Somewhere down the line she will have to have them chopped if she wants to stand up-right in her old age... :(

https://boobpedia.com/boobs/Alena_Ostanova
Boobpedia. :laugh:

I have a feeling that they are gonna be a few liters lighter when I´m around. :toung: :laugh:
Boobpedia.com also says she is 5'-7" and 140lbs....WRONG...She's 160 or even 170. I'm 5'-3 and 148lbs and I look thinner than her. I probably have more muscle mass but still,...she ain't no 140. Her boobs are probably 25 lbs alone.... :laugh:
I suspect she is not 5´7ft... She looks shorter.

5´7ft makes her more model-like and even though she is a bbw model, they still downplay the weight.

She might weight that though.

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: July 29th, 2021, 2:46 pm

BTW, I did some research and according to "boobpedia" (yes there is such a thing :kez:) her titts are real....poor girl. Somewhere down the line she will have to have them chopped if she wants to stand up-right in her old age... :(

I have a feeling that they are gonna be a few liters lighter when I´m around. :toung: :laugh:
Boobpedia.com also says she is 5'-7" and 140lbs....WRONG...She's 160 or even 170. I'm 5'-3 and 148lbs and I look thinner than her. I probably have more muscle mass but still,...she ain't no 140. Her boobs are probably 25 lbs alone.... :laugh:

5´7ft makes her more model-like and even though she is a bbw model, they still downplay the weight.

140Lbs is probably what she WANTS to weigh... :laugh:

The only plus sized model I ever saw that was remotely honest about her weight was Tess Holliday because she just doesn't give a fuck.....But she can't really lie. No one in their right mind would believe her if she said she was under 250lbs.

The funny thing is most plus sized fashion models subtract 20lbs from their actual weight while fat fetish models generally add 20 or 30 lbs... :laugh: It's all in what kind of clientele you are catering to.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: July 29th, 2021, 4:23 pm
Odinson wrote: July 29th, 2021, 2:46 pm

140Lbs is probably what she WANTS to weigh... :laugh:

The only plus sized model I ever saw that was remotely honest about her weight was Tess Holliday because she just doesn't give a fuck.....But she can't really lie. No one in their right mind would believe her if she said she was under 250lbs.

The funny thing is most plus sized fashion models subtract 20lbs from their actual weight while fat fetish models generally add 20 or 30 lbs... :laugh: It's all in what kind of clientele you are catering to.
She shouldnt lose weight. :teehe:
Fine the way she is.

I dont mind the numbers but I do understand that certain circles want the woman to weight more... The number is part of the attraction. :teehe:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

The Ursula girl I mentioned before in this thread.

She is approximately this size and looks a lot like her... Maybe all brunettes look the same. :teehe:

She had a little cameltoe action going on... Maybe she didnt know or did that on purpose to make me a sure thing.

You women are clever like that. :laugh:

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: July 29th, 2021, 4:55 pm The Ursula girl I mentioned before in this thread.

She is approximately this size and looks a lot like her... Maybe all brunettes look the same. :teehe:

She had a little cameltoe action going on... Maybe she didnt know or did that on purpose to make me a sure thing.

Holy Thunder Thighs, Batman.... :laugh:

Jesus, the chub rub must be hellacious on her. She must go through shitloads of body glide.
Poor thing... :( I'm speaking from experience here.

You do know that these fat web models are only doing this for the money and a false feeling of social acceptance, right? ... They are making the best of a bad situation because not one of them is happy with their body. They know that they are fat as fuck and are simply exploiting themselves so FAs like you can fap like fiends. Sorry if I'm being a boner killer but I know this from experience as well.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: July 30th, 2021, 10:12 am
Odinson wrote: July 29th, 2021, 4:55 pm The Ursula girl I mentioned before in this thread.

Jesus, the chub rub must be hellacious on her. She must go through shitloads of body glide.

You do know that these fat web models are only doing this for the money and a false feeling of social acceptance, right? ... They are making the best of a bad situation because not one of them is happy with their body. They know that they are fat as fuck and are simply exploiting themselves so FAs like you can fap like fiends. Sorry if I'm being a boner killer but I know this from experience as well.
I know she might be uncomfortable at times.
And seeking acceptance is not unique to fat girls.

She is fat but there is no norm for women... The norm is whatever the certain crowds like.

She is a goddess.

I just want to lick her thighs all the way up, kiss her tummy and put my seed in her plentiful, rich body. :teehe: :wub:

Make little demigods. :laugh:

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: July 30th, 2021, 3:45 pm

She is fat but there is no norm for women... The norm is whatever the certain crowds like.

She is a goddess.

I just want to lick her thighs all the way up, kiss her tummy and put my seed in her plentiful, rich body. :teehe: :wub:

You do know that most times, once you impregnate one of these cute chubby girls they tend to blow up like balloons, right? I did and I know quite a few others that did as well...We become so called "landwhales" until we either take extreme measures to lose the excess weight or end up dying prematurely.

So I hope you like em obese...Just something to keep in mind. Not that I'm against loving a fat girl....We are people too and need love and need to feel desired by the opposite sex....It's just that certain baggage comes with it that not all FAs are ready to accept or live with.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: July 31st, 2021, 4:07 pm

She is a goddess.

You do know that most times, once you impregnate one of these cute chubby girls they tend to blow up like balloons, right? I did and I know quite a few others that did as well...We become so called "landwhales" until we either take extreme measures to lose the excess weight or end up dying prematurely.

So I hope you like em obese...Just something to keep in mind. Not that I'm against loving a fat girl....We are people too and need love and need to feel desired by the opposite sex....It's just that certain baggage comes with it that not all FAs are ready to accept or live with.
I dont mind... She is fatter in a lot of her pics and she can afford to gain extra pounds. :wub: :teehe:

There is more to a womans sexiness than just her looks.
Being a good mother for our kids, is sexy as hell.

I know that women want to feel desired... My lust for her burns bright and I never try to hide that fact.
Just point your sexy ass towards the wall when you tie your shoelaces and you´ll do okay. :laugh:

I dont mind the baggage for as long it hasnt turned you into an evil person. :teehe:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

LOL, right after that photo she had real flames :laugh: the neighborhood thought someone was cooking out from the smell of pork. :evil:

You can tell shes already starting to burn in that pic, and whats wrong with that photo :think:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Its from a tik tok video. :laugh:

It looks distorted.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: July 31st, 2021, 9:07 pm

She is a goddess.

I dont mind... She is fatter in a lot of her pics and she can afford to gain extra pounds. :wub: :teehe:

I know that women want to feel desired... My lust for her burns bright and I never try to hide that fact.
Just point your sexy ass towards the wall when you tie your shoelaces and you´ll do okay. :laugh:

I dont mind the baggage for as long it hasnt turned you into an evil person. :teehe:

As long as you are okay with the fact that your BBW girlfriend will most likely become a SSBBW wife after pushing out a few kids, that's all that matters.

You also have to be supportive if she decides to lose weight. Don't be threatened by it because it's not about you. It's about her happiness and her health. All too often chubby chasers feel betrayed or threatened when their fat trophy girlfriend or wife decides to lose weight and get healthier and that's because most men think with their purple helmet instead of their brain and their heart.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: August 1st, 2021, 1:37 pm
Odinson wrote: July 31st, 2021, 9:07 pm

She is a goddess.

As long as you are okay with the fact that your BBW girlfriend will most likely become a SSBBW wife after pushing out a few kids, that's all that matters.

You also have to be supportive if she decides to lose weight. Don't be threatened by it because it's not about you. It's about her happiness and her health. All too often chubby chasers feel betrayed or threatened when their fat trophy girlfriend or wife decides to lose weight and get healthier and that's because most men think with their purple helmet instead of their brain and their heart.
I´m not that selfish.

If I´m in love with the girl, then I want her to be okay... Dont want to be bringing flowers to her grave.

SSBBWs... I´m thinking with my purple helmet again. :wub: :teehe:

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee.

Post a pic of yourself wearing a red dress for me. :wub:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Got you one Odi, and I bet she will wrestle you, and maybe beat you with a club.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

If interested in hood rats :teehe:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

How about a bumper sticker :)
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Got you a cute one, not sure if your type though.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: August 1st, 2021, 2:57 pm Renee.

Post a pic of yourself wearing a red dress for me. :wub:

Nope, I look like crap in red.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 1st, 2021, 4:20 pm Got you one Odi, and I bet she will wrestle you, and maybe beat you with a club.

This girl looks good enough for the redhead thread.