For Those Who Like Fatties

General talk, and discussion.
Mel Gibson

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

That's the problem with fatties... You can't really take them out into public, so have to hide 'em away at home instead.

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: September 15th, 2021, 11:37 pm That's the problem with fatties... You can't really take them out into public, so have to hide 'em away at home instead.
It's could be worse. For example, no self respecting person wants to be seen in public with a red faced, smelly, fall down drunk.... It's just too embarrassing.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have seen them both show up at our local Walmart in droves.
Many fat, and drunk, smelly, and red faces. :yuk:
Standards are so low anymore people don't even care to take care of themselves.

I'm trying to think when the last time I went to Walmart is, been years.
I think I took my little buddy to the toy department, and got my mom a new mixer, and curling iron :unsure:
Nasty place, just nasty.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: September 16th, 2021, 11:23 am I have seen them both show up at our local Walmart in droves.
Many fat, and drunk, smelly, and red faces. :yuk:
Standards are so low anymore people don't even care to take care of themselves.

I'm trying to think when the last time I went to Walmart is, been years.
I think I took my little buddy to the toy department, and got my mom a new mixer, and curling iron :unsure:
Nasty place, just nasty.
There is always fatties in Walmart. I haven't seen too many smelly drunks though.... You usually find them outside, behind the Walmart, laying near or in the dumpster.

The last time I was in Walmart I was buying boots for my youngest. Our Walmarts aren't that bad. Plenty of fatties in the plus size clothing area and in and around the junk food and soda aisles. Not many smelly or dirty people.

The worst Walmart I was in was in Orlando Florida. Just filthy and in complete disarray. There was actually human feces on the floor outside the restrooms. Got my fat ass out of there as fast as I could.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Ours is filthy, and not kept up well, plus you have some really low class people in it unlike a few in our town.
I have been to five of them here, two isn't bad, but the rest pretty trashy.
Ours has a homeless camp set up behind it, and there has been a lot of theft, robberies, and worse around it.
It was just burned up inside a month, or so ago, not the first time.

If I go to walmart Ill drive out of my way to a better one.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: September 15th, 2021, 8:29 pm
Odinson wrote: September 15th, 2021, 6:08 pm
Renee wrote: September 15th, 2021, 9:39 am
Odinson wrote: September 15th, 2021, 7:37 am
Renee wrote: September 14th, 2021, 8:36 pm
Odinson wrote: September 14th, 2021, 4:51 pm Her name is Natalie Craig.

And she seems to be another negrolover.

Now she looks tainted.

What a shame. :(
That's because white guys don't like fat chicks or they pretend that they don't like them... Most white guys that like fatties will fuck them but they don't want to be seen in public with them and won't introduce their fat girlfriends to their family and friends. Black or Hispanic men generally don't suffer from the same insecurity...No girl, fat or thin, wants to be some schmuck's dirty little secret.

Whites guys are extremely insecure and nowadays so many of them are either gay or gender confused that it isn't even funny. Men in general are a waste of time but the white ones are the worst offenders.

Don't like what I'm saying, then you obviously don't want to face reality.
Thats bullshit.

I've never been embarrassed of my chicas.

I actually dont care much about people looking or some other shit like that.

I want her too badly to care much about trivial things. :teehe:
You are full of shit.... If I am mistaken then you are truely in the extreme minority.

Then again, you are just a hairy troglodyte and you never let your women out of the cave. You never have to worry about your social standing by being seen with a woman that society considers 2nd class. For you it's a simple matter of numbers. Fat women last longer without food when they are held prisoner chained to a cave wall... :laugh:
I just dont care about dumb shit like that.
Its a very out of the blue thing to be worrying about.

If I like her, I like her and thats all there is to it.

Too happy to care about not showing public affection because some random ass people have opinions. :laugh:

I´d chain you on the wall... Put some oil over you. :laugh:
You may not think it's something to be concerned with but it's a very real issue that fat women have to contend with constantly. You have to be so wary of the motives of our so called admirers. You have to figure out if he is really interested or is he just horny. Does he see us as a person or just an easy score. Then you have to wait and see if he is secure enough to introduce us to his friends, his colleagues, his family or is he going to hide us away and just use us to get laid... To some degree all women have to deal with some of that but fat girls have it probably the worst.

We are seen by society as damaged goods, second or even third best. Women who are out of control, ugly, stupid, lazy, unhealthy and unfit as mates, etc, etc. This is a big reason why I don't bother with men. It's just too tiring to deal with. Too much effort for too little gain.

As for chaining me up and pouring oil on me...Better toss a match on me as well and burn me up because I'll die before I let a skunk ape touch me.
I get that.

It depends on what type of woman she is... But it has nothing to do with her fatness.

A single mom with ribbon tattooes on her nipples... Please have the decency to put a bullet through my skull. :laugh:

To get rid of the witch´s spell.

Oh hell no, I wont burn you... I want you alive. :laugh:
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: September 16th, 2021, 1:55 pm The worst Walmart I was in was in Orlando Florida. Just filthy and in complete disarray. There was actually human feces on the floor outside the restrooms. Got my fat ass out of there as fast as I could.
Oh say can you see! :wink:

And you get offended when I point out that the US is the global leader in degeneracy!

That said, I do tend to avoid Walmart also. Not because they're that bad here, but I'd rather support local retailers when I can...
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: September 16th, 2021, 7:29 pm
Renee wrote: September 16th, 2021, 1:55 pm The worst Walmart I was in was in Orlando Florida. Just filthy and in complete disarray. There was actually human feces on the floor outside the restrooms. Got my fat ass out of there as fast as I could.
Oh say can you see! :wink:

And you get offended when I point out that the US is the global leader in degeneracy!

That said, I do tend to avoid Walmart also. Not because they're that bad here, but I'd rather support local retailers when I can...
I'm sure the booze is cheaper at Walmart than it is at any local mom and pop... You should go there more often and save the taxpayers some Trudeau welfare.

A single white man living on government handouts like a jaboon, is a disgrace and an embarrassment to the white race.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: September 16th, 2021, 5:33 pm
Renee wrote: September 15th, 2021, 8:29 pm

You may not think it's something to be concerned with but it's a very real issue that fat women have to contend with constantly. You have to be so wary of the motives of our so called admirers. You have to figure out if he is really interested or is he just horny. Does he see us as a person or just an easy score. Then you have to wait and see if he is secure enough to introduce us to his friends, his colleagues, his family or is he going to hide us away and just use us to get laid... To some degree all women have to deal with some of that but fat girls have it probably the worst.

We are seen by society as damaged goods, second or even third best. Women who are out of control, ugly, stupid, lazy, unhealthy and unfit as mates, etc, etc. This is a big reason why I don't bother with men. It's just too tiring to deal with. Too much effort for too little gain.

As for chaining me up and pouring oil on me...Better toss a match on me as well and burn me up because I'll die before I let a skunk ape touch me.
I get that.

It depends on what type of woman she is... But it has nothing to do with her fatness.

A single mom with ribbon tattooes on her nipples... Please have the decency to put a bullet through my skull. :laugh:

To get rid of the witch´s spell.

Oh hell no, I wont burn you... I want you alive. :laugh:
Well that ain't never going to happen.... :roll:
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: September 16th, 2021, 10:39 pm I'm sure the booze is cheaper at Walmart than it is at any local mom and pop... You should go there more often and save the taxpayers some Trudeau welfare.

A single white man living on government handouts like a jaboon, is a disgrace and an embarrassment to the white race.
We can't buy booze in Walmart's here. Only in private and publicly run liquor stores, and in pretty much all rural gas stations/convenience stores. A few grocery stores are licensed now too, but they can only sell wine and ciders. We like to complicate things here...

My Trudeaubucks will end shortly here, so my truck is now inspected and ready to roll when that time comes! Gotta admit it was a nice little vacation! Thank you Uncle Trudeau!
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: September 17th, 2021, 12:12 am
Renee wrote: September 16th, 2021, 10:39 pm I'm sure the booze is cheaper at Walmart than it is at any local mom and pop... You should go there more often and save the taxpayers some Trudeau welfare.

We can't buy booze in Walmart's here. Only in private and publicly run liquor stores, and in pretty much all rural gas stations/convenience stores. A few grocery stores are licensed now too, but they can only sell wine and ciders. We like to complicate things here...

My Trudeaubucks will end shortly here, so my truck is now inspected and ready to roll when that time comes! Gotta admit it was a nice little vacation! Thank you Uncle Trudeau!
Fucken wigger milking the liberal scum welfare money, living off the backs of the taxpayer.... There was no reason for it except laziness.

You and all your kind should be gassed.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: September 17th, 2021, 7:10 am
Mel Gibson wrote: September 17th, 2021, 12:12 am

Fucken wigger milking the liberal scum welfare money, living off the backs of the taxpayer.... There was no reason for it except laziness.

You and all your kind should be gassed.
A clock for the unemployed.

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Somebody gets 2550 canadian dollars per month.

Thats good beer money.

You can pretty much drink beer all day for that entire month.

Remember to eat though.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: September 17th, 2021, 7:22 am Somebody gets 2550 canadian dollars per month.

Thats good beer money.

Remember to eat though.
Drunks don't eat... They drink their meals.

Just look at Mel... He's 160lbs of enlarged liver... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: September 17th, 2021, 3:22 pm
Odinson wrote: September 17th, 2021, 7:22 am Somebody gets 2550 canadian dollars per month.

Thats good beer money.

Remember to eat though.

Drinking is a lot more fun when you remember to eat.

If you havent eaten anything but barley for weeks, you are gonna get weak.

Melskie is probably one of them guys who dont get really muscular no matter how much they work-out.

But that doesnt mean they aint strong.
Mel Gibson

Thats good beer money.

Remember to eat though.
Not quite... Here it was $2,000/month taxable, which changed to $1,800/month non taxable towards the end. Not really that much considering our living expenses here, but really not much less than working for minimum wage either.

It kept people afloat during the Covid BS.

Understand that not everyone qualified. You had to be directly affected by Covid to claim this... Which I can, but most others not.
Mel Gibson

Odinson wrote: September 17th, 2021, 5:25 pm Melskie is probably one of them guys who dont get really muscular no matter how much they work-out.

Das rite!

Us skinny guys may not have bulk (and will never get bulked without roids), but never underestimate our potential strength and speed!
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: September 17th, 2021, 5:25 pm
Renee wrote: September 17th, 2021, 3:22 pm

Thats good beer money.

Remember to eat though.

Drinking is a lot more fun when you remember to eat.

If you havent eaten anything but barley for weeks, you are gonna get weak.

Melskie is probably one of them guys who dont get really muscular no matter how much they work-out.

Bullshit, I could probably kick Mel's ass... :laugh:

You've seen the pics. He looks like a street bum suffering from a case of cirrhosis. And don't listen to his bullshit. He has been a hardcore alky for about a decade now. No one abuses their liver for that length of time and doesn't pay the consequences.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: September 18th, 2021, 6:00 am

Thats good beer money.

Remember to eat though.
Not quite... Here it was $2,000/month taxable, which changed to $1,800/month non taxable towards the end. Not really that much considering our living expenses here, but really not much less than working for minimum wage either.

It kept people afloat during the Covid BS.

Understand that not everyone qualified. You had to be directly affected by Covid to claim this... Which I can, but most others not.
How were you affected by COVID?
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: September 18th, 2021, 3:10 pm How were you affected by COVID?
Business revenue was affected due to Covid, so I did my part by staying home and staying safe!

Remember, nobody moves, nobody gets hurt! :toung: