For Those Who Like Fatties

General talk, and discussion.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Renee wrote: November 10th, 2021, 1:20 pm
Blue Frost wrote: November 10th, 2021, 12:46 pm I don't see her as fat, could be soon :teehe:
I just thought since she has thunder thighs Odi would like it.
Odi likes anything with a hole.
I´m not saying that I wouldnt become a threat to some 18 year old thug in prison.

Odi: They aint letting us have a woman... Somebodys gotta give me some booty... Its that simple.

:laugh:

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: November 10th, 2021, 2:51 pm :rofl: I can see that working, great trap for a fatty.
My guess he can tie it on a stick, and they can pull his wagon also. :laugh:
Odi's ride.... :laugh:

dbn4unl-18c3f1b1-f3d2-4495-8d11-cf0454097f8c.png
dbn4unl-18c3f1b1-f3d2-4495-8d11-cf0454097f8c.png (78.84 KiB) Viewed 281 times
:o
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: November 10th, 2021, 3:31 pm
Blue Frost wrote: November 10th, 2021, 12:46 pm I don't see her as fat, could be soon :teehe:
I´m not saying that I wouldnt become a threat to some 18 year old thug in prison.

Odi: They aint letting us have a woman... Somebodys gotta give me some booty... Its that simple.

Holy Homo Savage, Batman..... :o
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: November 10th, 2021, 9:50 am
Odinson wrote: November 9th, 2021, 11:29 pm
Blue Frost wrote: November 9th, 2021, 2:33 pm Not exactly fat, but a chunky one for Odi, I wonder if he likes them like that.

You mean this chunky monkey? :teehe:

She looks okay but her looks aint natural.

Botox and the butt looks a bit like it doesnt fit the body.
That's a typical latina look and build. You see girls like that all over places like South Florida where there is a lot of Cuban or Caribbean genetic influence. It's not exactly "chunky" as her arms and upper body are pretty average. Even her thighs which are on the larger side of normal are more muscular than fat...and she certainly is NOT a fatty. Her butt is most likely the product of genetics or possibly cosmetic surgery.

The pic exposes the disparity of what one guy considers a fat or an overweight girl and what another guy wouldn't.
She is fit.

Here is a naturally gifted individual. :teehe:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I worked with an old NAZI who said he never turned down anyone, well except for this old black guy, and he turned him face down. :teehe:
He was as sick as you can get for a perverted person, needed locked away in a cell.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: November 10th, 2021, 6:26 pm

I worked with an old NAZI who said he never turned down anyone, well except for this old black guy, and he turned him face down. :teehe:
He was as sick as you can get for a perverted person, needed locked away in a cell.
A lot of neo nazis are closet queers.... It's my understanding that the nastiest bull queers in the prison system are the guys in the Aryan Nation gangs... The corrections officers that my dad knew used to say that the neo nazis would fuck anything that didn't move fast enough.... White supremists are twisted to begin with....Add in some repressed homosexuality and a penchant for violence and you got one fucked up white dude.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: November 10th, 2021, 4:49 pm
Blue Frost wrote: November 9th, 2021, 2:33 pm Not exactly fat, but a chunky one for Odi, I wonder if he likes them like that.

That's a typical latina look and build. You see girls like that all over places like South Florida where there is a lot of Cuban or Caribbean genetic influence. It's not exactly "chunky" as her arms and upper body are pretty average. Even her thighs which are on the larger side of normal are more muscular than fat...and she certainly is NOT a fatty. Her butt is most likely the product of genetics or possibly cosmetic surgery.

The pic exposes the disparity of what one guy considers a fat or an overweight girl and what another guy wouldn't.
She is fit.

Better get a pic of her from the knees down... She might have cankles.... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: November 11th, 2021, 11:28 am
Odinson wrote: November 10th, 2021, 4:49 pm

She is fit.

Better get a pic of her from the knees down... She might have cankles.... :laugh:
Her bodyguards are ex-NFL players.

As if an NFL-player knows anything about protecting somebody.

It aint just about standing next to the target.

She needs a proper Jäger as her bodyguard... Slash, future baby-daddy. :wink: :laugh:

We are gonna have some Kevin Costner and Whitney Houston action going on. :wink: :snug:

She doesnt seem to have CANKLES. :laugh:

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: November 11th, 2021, 12:26 pm

She needs a proper Jäger as her bodyguard... Slash, future baby-daddy. :wink: :laugh:

We are gonna have some Kevin Costner and Whitney Houston action going on. :wink: :snug:

You watch too much TV.... :laugh: You need to get out in the world but you are probably snowed in by now...You'll have to wait for June for the snow to melt... :laugh:

Mel's girlfriend, RW had cankels. But it doesn't matter anymore because he ditched her when she wouldn't let him drive her scooter while he was drunk. It was a big hellacious fight.... :kez:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:facepalm: :rofl: :corn:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: November 11th, 2021, 1:06 pm
Odinson wrote: November 11th, 2021, 12:26 pm

You watch too much TV.... :laugh: You need to get out in the world but you are probably snowed in by now...You'll have to wait for June for the snow to melt... :laugh:

Mel's girlfriend, RW had cankels. But it doesn't matter anymore because he ditched her when she wouldn't let him drive her scooter while he was drunk. It was a big hellacious fight.... :kez:
But look at that body.. Its perfect.

After we have our first baby and she gets fat, she is only gonna look sexier.

She is gonna have a wide mama ass and big tits... Love it. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:rofl:

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Megan Thee Stallion is hot but...

What really makes me drool and go "take it off baby" is... :teehe:

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: November 11th, 2021, 2:10 pm :rofl:

Jeebus Fucken Christ.... Nice morph..... :laugh:

That must be what Odi calls "Wide Mama Ass"... :wacko: :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Here is "classy". :laugh: :snug:

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: November 11th, 2021, 11:23 am

A lot of neo nazis are closet queers.... It's my understanding that the nastiest bull queers in the prison system are the guys in the Aryan Nation gangs... The corrections officers that my dad knew used to say that the neo nazis would fuck anything that didn't move fast enough.... White supremists are twisted to begin with....Add in some repressed homosexuality and a penchant for violence and you got one fucked up white dude.
Ask your father why in fucks name do they have female prison guards in a male prison?

And, why in fucks name do they have male prison guards in a female prison?

There are several cases where the prison guard of opposite sex has helped the convict.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

My brother talks about that all the time Odi, he was a prison guard till last year, had almost 19 years in I think.
The guards got in trouble all the time, fired usually, but some put in prison also.
The male guards in the female was the worse, damn horn dogs. :teehe:

Also once you do something they can hold that against you, and you have to do more for them.
Just giving a piece of candy to one puts you in a spot, and the prisoners take full advantage.

I think male guards should only be in male prisons, and female female, it would stop a lot of it, not all though.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: November 15th, 2021, 6:54 pm

Ask your father why in fucks name do they have female prison guards in a male prison?

There are several cases where the prison guard of opposite sex has helped the convict.
When it comes to law enforcement, corrections offices are the bottom of the barrel... The lowest of the low.

There is a reason why it's referrer to as the "Dept. of Rejections." Most prison guards belong locked up with the criminal scum.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: November 15th, 2021, 7:56 pm
Odinson wrote: November 15th, 2021, 6:54 pm

When it comes to law enforcement, corrections offices are the bottom of the barrel... The lowest of the low.

There is a reason why it's referrer to as the "Dept. of Rejections." Most prison guards belong locked up with the criminal scum.
No doubt about it.

But simply keeping the male guards in male prisons and female guards in female prison, would solve a lot of problems.

There must be hundreds of cases overall where the guard has helped the inmate because of sexual favors and perhaps feelings of love.

This case here, Sarah Jo Pender, she was let out by her prison guard boyfriend and he only got measly 7 years for it.

7 years for letting out a convicted murderer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Jo_Pender

Not to mention the "minor offenses" where the prison guard smuggles in contraband for the prison boyfriend/girlfriend.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: November 15th, 2021, 7:41 pm My brother talks about that all the time Odi, he was a prison guard till last year, had almost 19 years in I think.
The guards got in trouble all the time, fired usually, but some put in prison also.
The male guards in the female was the worse, damn horn dogs. :teehe:

Also once you do something they can hold that against you, and you have to do more for them.
Just giving a piece of candy to one puts you in a spot, and the prisoners take full advantage.

I think male guards should only be in male prisons, and female female, it would stop a lot of it, not all though.
You got a female prison guard who is perhaps not that pretty..

The male attention is gonna go to her head. :teehe:

Same with the ugly male prison guard... The attention goes to his head.

You could avoid a lot of problems by simply segregating the genders.