For Those Who Like Fatties

General talk, and discussion.
Mel Gibson

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Blue Frost wrote: October 8th, 2021, 12:53 pm I don't see a lot of that Mel when I'm out, I find it disgusting.
I saw more of it in the 80s-90s than now, you can thank Michel Jackson for a lot of that.

In my opinion maybe those guys need to wash the nasty thing, it's gotta be nasty down there to grab at them so much.
Yup. Jackson and his silver junk grabbing glove! :laugh:

Someone online that claims to have known him said he originally was just grabbing his belt (which is understandable), and when he realized that just doing that would send the audience into a frenzy, he decided to up his game and incorporate junk grabbing into his routine...

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Jackson was disgusting, Madonna also with her crotch grabbing.
The real disgusting ones though is the masses of emulators, and sick media that glorified those nasty people.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

I was never a huge fan of either of them, but the masses seemed to love them though! Massive record sales and sold out concerts. They just couldn't get enough of that silver sparkle glove! A glove that you probably don't want to know what it all touched! :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I don't even want to think about it, and his sick plaything, not to mention the kids he molested.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Let's not forget his chimp Bubbles! :laugh: Imagine all the things that chimp has seen! That chimp is still alive actually, if only it could talk! :laugh:

I honestly believe Jackson was a boy trapped in a man's body... There's no other way to explain it.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Oh he was messed up, Joe Jackson made sure of that.
I want to feel sorry for him, but I don't because he did molest those kids.
For the people who say he was never found guilty, well he paid a lot of hush money for that, and the police had testimony, and evidence.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Enough with the bleached weirdo horseshit.

Here is an Old Navy commercial that is on topic. Skunky the Ape should enjoy this.

BTW, I find this commercial anmoying.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

She has those loony feminist eyes. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:rofl: All the flubber Odi could handle in one commercial.
Even some hot chocolate in there.
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: October 11th, 2021, 2:28 am Oh he was messed up, Joe Jackson made sure of that.
I want to feel sorry for him, but I don't because he did molest those kids.
For the people who say he was never found guilty, well he paid a lot of hush money for that, and the police had testimony, and evidence.
There's rumours that Joe had him chemically castrated so that he wouldn't lose his high pitched voice... :laugh:

No doubt he got touchy with those boys, but I wonder if it was sexual, or if Jackson instead truly thought that he himself was a little boy, and as such one of them? We'll probably never really know, since payouts usually include the clause that you can't speak of what really happened.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I hadn't seen that rumor, he supposedly did have kids though.
Joe should have been put in prison for the abuse he did, just like Jackson with those kids.

The last two kids Jackson molested got really big payouts, and yes silence clauses.
They could have sued, and later wrote a book making more money if they had good lawyers.
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: October 11th, 2021, 11:36 am Enough with the beached weirdo horseshit.
Freudian slip? :wink:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: October 12th, 2021, 1:14 am
Renee wrote: October 11th, 2021, 11:36 am Enough with the beached weirdo horseshit.
Freudian slip? :wink:
:laugh: Good catch.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: October 11th, 2021, 7:06 pm I hadn't seen that rumor, he supposedly did have kids though.
Joe should have been put in prison for the abuse he did, just like Jackson with those kids.

The last two kids Jackson molested got really big payouts, and yes silence clauses.
They could have sued, and later wrote a book making more money if they had good lawyers.
Who gives a fuck about that fucking Peter Pan pederast.

You have to ask your self; what kind of parent would let their children near that freak????... I'll tell you what kind...the kind looking for MONEY,that kind. The lowest of the low that basically prostituted their kids so they could extort money from that fucked up bleached niggra. Notice how ALL of them were white, morally questionable and intellectually challenged, scum.

BTW, not only was Jackson personally repugnant but his music sucked and I almost vomited when I found out that he had bought the rights to the Beatles music publishing. Anyone with a Michael Jackson album in their collection, should gas themselves.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: October 11th, 2021, 2:41 pm She has those loony feminist eyes. :laugh:
No she doesn't... She's just sort of goofy looking in a generic fat girl sort of way.....

For all it's body diversity intentions, the commercial is an example of stereotyping and it's annoying as fuck.
But I figured there was more than enough flesh in it to keep you busy for a while... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: October 12th, 2021, 10:22 am
Odinson wrote: October 11th, 2021, 2:41 pm She has those loony feminist eyes. :laugh:
No she doesn't... She's just sort of goofy looking in a generic fat girl sort of way.....

For all it's body diversity intentions, the commercial is an example of stereotyping and it's annoying as fuck.
But I figured there was more than enough flesh in it to keep you busy for a while... :laugh:
Look at the thumbnail.

She has the craziest eyes I´ve ever seen. :laugh:

I can imagine her questioning every traditionally gender role based thing. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: October 12th, 2021, 12:31 pm

Look at the thumbnail.

I can imagine her questioning every traditionally gender role based thing. :teehe:
Between your rampant misogyny and your obsessive search for feminists under every bed and in every closet, this why you will never have a woman in your life that isn't held against her will... :laugh:

Nights_with_Sasquatch.jpg
(119.89 KiB) Downloaded 129 times
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: October 12th, 2021, 3:29 pm
Odinson wrote: October 12th, 2021, 12:31 pm

Look at the thumbnail.

Between your rampant misogyny and your obsessive search for feminists under every bed and in every closet, this why you will never have a woman in your life that isn't held against her will... :laugh:

Look how happy he is... All smiles. :teehe:

You know the girl is happy too.
She is just shocked by the manliness. :teehe:

Admit it girl, you like being carried like that. :wink:
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: October 12th, 2021, 7:31 am Who gives a fuck about that fucking Peter Pan pederast.

You have to ask your self; what kind of parent would let their children near that freak????... I'll tell you what kind...the kind looking for MONEY,that kind. The lowest of the low that basically prostituted their kids so they could extort money from that fucked up bleached niggra. Notice how ALL of them were white, morally questionable and intellectually challenged, scum.

BTW, not only was Jackson personally repugnant but his music sucked and I almost vomited when I found out that he had bought the rights to the Beatles music publishing. Anyone with a Michael Jackson album in their collection, should gas themselves.
Why don't you tell us how you really feel? :laugh:

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: October 12th, 2021, 4:54 pm
Renee wrote: October 12th, 2021, 3:29 pm

Look how happy he is... All smiles. :teehe:

You know the girl is happy too.
She is just shocked by the manliness. :teehe:

Admit it girl, you like being carried like that. :wink:
I never liked being carried... Besides, for many years I was too heavy to carry, even for a sasquatch... :laugh:

I just don't like the feeling of not being in control of my mobility.

Even as a infant, my mom said that I wasn't the kind of baby that wanted to be held all the time like my brother and sister were.

BTW, SHE doesn't look "all smiles" to me. That's the face I had on my first and LAST blind date... :laugh:

More Sasquatch erotica. .. Apparently this is a thing.. :wacko:

71eiJmd2veL.jpg
(192.92 KiB) Downloaded 84 times

VOLUME ONE???!!!!.. WHAT IN UNHOLY FUCK!!?? :panic: