For Those Who Like Fatties

General talk, and discussion.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Blue Frost wrote: April 22nd, 2021, 3:48 am Hogging :laugh: That' cold terminology.
Odi provides a service to those lonely hogs, nothing wrong with that if he gets some enjoyment in providing it.

You go Odi, make em happy.

I'm still trying to figure out his idea of small waist, kind of a warped perspective me thinks. :laugh:
"Hogging" is a vile misogynistic activity perpetrated by the kind of guy that I would sooner put a bullet into as look at them. Complete immature jackholes who are poster children for abortion on demand.

I think the "small waist" thing is a translation issue...Odi likes the "big" hourglass shape. That's where a woman's bust and hips are exaggeratedly big enough in relation to her thick waist to give her a shapely appearance...It's known as "big curves in the right places" and it's not a warped perspective. It's a female figure seen in sculpture and artwork going all the way back to prehistory....Most of the women on my moms side of the family, myself included are built like that...Broad across the shoulders and hips, big boobs, ghetto booty with a waist that is smaller in comparison...It's a classically feminine shape but unfortunately most women built like that have a terrible tendency to get very fat if we aren't careful of what and how much we eat. Unfortunately that's also a difficult task in today's high calorie low impact world and that's why there are so many fatties like Lizzo out there. :pardon:

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson

Renee wrote: April 21st, 2021, 9:58 pm
Blue Frost wrote: April 21st, 2021, 2:13 pm You will defiantly need a good job to feed that heifer, maybe two jobs, and a side job also. :laugh:
Odi strikes me as the kind of guy that goes "hogging" in his spare time... :laugh:

He'll stick his thing in anything he can get his paws on.
I dont do "hogging"...

I just call it getting some ass.

Officially I´m looking for an intelligent, empowered woman for a long-term relationship.

:laugh:

"anything"?

I think I´ve demonstrated a very specific taste in here. :laugh:

Small waist, big butt.
Odinson

Renee wrote: April 22nd, 2021, 10:00 am
Blue Frost wrote: April 22nd, 2021, 3:48 am Hogging :laugh: That' cold terminology.
Odi provides a service to those lonely hogs, nothing wrong with that if he gets some enjoyment in providing it.

You go Odi, make em happy.

I'm still trying to figure out his idea of small waist, kind of a warped perspective me thinks. :laugh:
"Hogging" is a vile misogynistic activity perpetrated by the kind of guy that I would sooner put a bullet into as look at them. Complete immature jackholes who are poster children for abortion on demand.

I think the "small waist" thing is a translation issue...Odi likes the "big" hourglass shape. That's where a woman's bust and hips are exaggeratedly big enough in relation to her thick waist to give her a shapely appearance...It's known as "big curves in the right places" and it's not a warped perspective. It's a female figure seen in sculpture and artwork going all the way back to prehistory....Most of the women on my moms side of the family, myself included are built like that...Broad across the shoulders and hips, big boobs, ghetto booty with a waist that is smaller in comparison...It's a classically feminine shape but unfortunately most women built like that have a terrible tendency to get very fat if we aren't careful of what and how much we eat. Unfortunately that's also a difficult task in today's high calorie low impact world and that's why there are so many fatties like Lizzo out there. :pardon:
Small waist relative to her butt and upper body.

Big muscles and big junk are a sign of male fertility.

Big breasts, big butt are a sign of female fertility.

It makes sense that women like Lizzo were worshipped at a time when most babies died and you had to up the production. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odi you don't have to explain, I know.
Most don't have small in their shape is just my opinion, means nothing.
Remember I like the stick figures :rofl:
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: April 22nd, 2021, 1:02 pm
Blue Frost wrote: April 21st, 2021, 2:13 pm You will defiantly need a good job to feed that heifer, maybe two jobs, and a side job also. :laugh:
Odi strikes me as the kind of guy that goes "hogging" in his spare time... :laugh:

I dont do "hogging"...

Officially I´m looking for an intelligent, empowered woman for a long-term relationship.

"anything"?

Small waist, big butt.
Yes, "anything"....Lots of guys have very specific tastes in women but it doesn't stop them from being opportunistic....I have no doubt that you will jump on "anything", no matter what it's shaped like.....After years of experiencing your cock-strong, horn dog, vibe; I can only assume that you are a randy as fuck dude who isn't all that picky when it comes to getting it wet.... :laugh:

I also know that Skunk Apes can't be chosers so you take what you can get.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: April 22nd, 2021, 1:48 pm Odi you don't have to explain, I know.
Most don't have small in their shape is just my opinion, means nothing.
Remember I like the stick figures :rofl:
Scarecrows need loven too, ya know... :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Really I like normal looking girls just to be themselves.
My attraction is a nice person, good hygiene, and one that loves me like I would love them.

I'm not into the painted face thing much, your hiding something when there is a lot.
Slutty dress is a turnoff for me, and a professional dress is a turn on.
A little thin, or heavy is alright, can't complain about something I am also really.
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.
Odinson

Renee wrote: April 22nd, 2021, 1:53 pm
Odinson wrote: April 22nd, 2021, 1:02 pm

I dont do "hogging"...

"anything"?

Small waist, big butt.
Yes, "anything"....Lots of guys have very specific tastes in women but it doesn't stop them from being opportunistic....I have no doubt that you will jump on "anything", no matter what it's shaped like.....After years of experiencing your cock-strong, horn dog, vibe; I can only assume that you are a randy as fuck dude who isn't all that picky when it comes to getting it wet.... :laugh:

I also know that Skunk Apes can't be chosers so you take what you can get.
:teehe:
You know us so well.

Its more the women who are picky.

Anything with tits looks pretty great after a week long dry streak. :laugh:
Odinson

Cavemen were like...

*Paints a picture of Lizzos curves on the cave wall.

Alpha: LEEZZO!

10000 caveman horde: LEEEZZO! LEEZZO!

Odinson

I wonder who this model is...

I cant find her pics.

She seems to be female perfection. :snug:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The difference in taste, nothing at all body, or face looks attractive to me.
Even if she lost the weight she wouldn't be attractive to me in looks.

I just saw little skinny Odi go down the sidewalk, he had a little plump thing next to him.
She had some funky hair also, looked like two fuzzy nappy cabbages on her head. :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: April 22nd, 2021, 6:22 pm The difference in taste, nothing at all body, or face looks attractive to me.

I just saw little skinny Odi go down the sidewalk, he had a little plump thing next to him.
She had some funky hair also, looked like two fuzzy nappy cabbages on her head. :laugh:
Odi likes the dark meat. It's probably tough sledding for him in Finland where brown cows are probably scarcer than lips on a chicken....He needs to move to America where there are millions of big fat sistas. He could join BLM and go protest and hook up at the same time.... :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have seen a few black woman who look, and act nice, but not a lot of them.
I used to know a few he would like, one was really pretty also that was small, but ballooned up.

If he wants one he should go to North Africa, Sudan maybe, some are really dark, and the men might not mind you taking a cow, or two. :laugh:
I guess he can buy one from Obama"s Slave trade in Libya, I here they are reasonably cheep.
Odinson

Renee wrote: April 23rd, 2021, 12:55 pm
Blue Frost wrote: April 22nd, 2021, 6:22 pm The difference in taste, nothing at all body, or face looks attractive to me.

Odi likes the dark meat. It's probably tough sledding for him in Finland where brown cows are probably scarcer than lips on a chicken....He needs to move to America where there are millions of big fat sistas. He could join BLM and go protest and hook up at the same time.... :laugh:
Nah we got girls like that... We call them "race-women"... "race" doesnt have anything to do with racing in this context... Nor does it have anything to do with race.

It means that the woman is a specimen.

Impressive, bodacious, vibrating female sex appeal.

Usually older women because older women have fat in all the right places.

Red lips, sexually aggressive towards innocent boys like Odi. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Are you sure you just don't need a good source of heat in the winter Odi :teehe:
Odinson

A bed warmer.
Shotgun seat warmer.

:teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I keep thinking if you are snowed in for a long time you might eat one after laying in it's skin for warmth so you don't freeze. :woot: :woot: :woot:

Odinson

Blue Frost wrote: April 25th, 2021, 12:25 pm I keep thinking if you are snowed in for a long time you might eat one after laying in it's skin for warmth so you don't freeze. :woot: :woot: :woot:

I´m a northern man... Getting snowed in isnt a problem.

I´ll just go naked and swim in the snow. :laugh:

I´m just so happy that I´m isolated with a woman... Thats like winning the lottery. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yep yep yep yep !

Swimming, swimming in solid water :spit:

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: April 25th, 2021, 6:57 pm Yep yep yep yep !

Swimming, swimming in solid water :spit:
:o The ice man cometh :o

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.