For Those Who Like Fatties

General talk, and discussion.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

The women in here dont talk about the mans dick size that much..

Not as frequently as American women.

Women here are more like "You wanted me with all your body and soul"...

"It was a religious experience!"

"My wonderful stallion".

"you mounted me like a bull".

"I´m moving in with you"... She was a virgin.

Odi was like...

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Shoveling it by the dump truck load :rofl:

I had two friends of each other want to move in with me, and marry me, I ran for the hills. Image
Strange the other friend didn't ask first, but she was more quiet.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: April 10th, 2021, 7:51 pm
What about my shelter for attractive homeless women?

Or my attempt to adopt that 18 year old Moldovan girl?

I do these things out of the goodness of my heart.
:kez:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: April 6th, 2021, 5:41 pm
Blue Frost wrote: April 6th, 2021, 1:14 pm Damn, I run when they nag, and that's why men need a garage. :laugh:
Renee takes these things too seriously.

Sex is serious business in her town.

Timetables, flawless execution, no funny business or you go straight to HR.

:teehe:
I don't have the time or the patience to fuck around.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: April 11th, 2021, 11:25 am Shoveling it by the dump truck load :rofl:

I had two friends of each other want to move in with me, and marry me, I ran for the hills. Image
Strange the other friend didn't ask first, but she was more quiet.
A lot of the bull/stallion/stud talk have started before sex.

Circling around me.

Like examining a bull at an auction.

Its the bodyhair.

I did manage to smooth out the virgin situation.
Inexperience makes you get overwhelmed by emotions.

Losing virginity is a big deal to some women.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

I'm still trying to figure out just how desperate a woman has to be to willingly have sex with a cave dwelling, skunk ape...I don't think that kind of sexual desperation exists among the sane in today's day and age.

Whoever Odi is fucking,...they must be psycho.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: April 12th, 2021, 1:45 pm I'm still trying to figure out just how desperate a woman has to be to willingly have sex with a cave dwelling, skunk ape...I don't think that kind of sexual desperation exists among the sane in today's day and age.

What makes me a cave dwelling skunk ape?

I guess its better than being called a male figure-skater. :teehe:

You sound to have been with bigger assholes than I´am.

I aint holding it against you... Just saying that I´m being misunderstood. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: April 12th, 2021, 5:02 pm
Renee wrote: April 12th, 2021, 1:45 pm I'm still trying to figure out just how desperate a woman has to be to willingly have sex with a cave dwelling, skunk ape...I don't think that kind of sexual desperation exists among the sane in today's day and age.

I aint holding it against you... Just saying that I´m being misunderstood. :teehe:
Your really have to ask that question? I'm not going to go into great detail on this but I'm just going to say that through the years, you have not always presented yourself very well...You have put forth a portrayal of a misogynistic, horndog who is somewhat barbarous and antisocial in nature. There were many times where you gave off a distinct "rapey vibe" that several of the women on these forums picked up on...In the past you also seem to have had an occasional drinking problem as well.

Now I could be wrong but that is the way you have presented yourself for years...But to your credit, of late, you have improved considerably. You obviously have matured. It's just that first impressions are lasting impressions. But to be honest, most of what I say is for entertainment purposes...I could really care less in RL if you are a cave dweller or not...The chances of us ever meeting are beyond remote.

As for for my experience with "bigger assholes" than you...It's pretty extensive...and unfortunately I freely admit that it has tainted by view of men. But that's my problem and one that I will likely never be able to rectify completely. I'm always going to have trust issues and because of that I will never let a man into my life on an intimate level again and I will never treat one as an equal....Sorry, just how it is.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: April 13th, 2021, 12:47 pm
Odinson wrote: April 12th, 2021, 5:02 pm

Your really have to ask that question? I'm not going to go into great detail on this but I'm just going to say that through the years, you have not always presented yourself very well...You have put forth a portrayal of a misogynistic, horndog who is somewhat barbarous and antisocial in nature. There were many times where you gave off a distinct "rapey vibe" that several of the women on these forums picked up on...In the past you also seem to have had an occasional drinking problem as well.

Now I could be wrong but that is the way you have presented yourself for years...But to your credit, of late, you have improved considerably. You obviously have matured. It's just that first impressions are lasting impressions. But to be honest, most of what I say is for entertainment purposes...I could really care less in RL if you are a cave dweller or not...The chances of us ever meeting are beyond remote.

As for for my experience with "bigger assholes" than you...It's pretty extensive...and unfortunately I freely admit that it has tainted by view of men. But that's my problem and one that I will likely never be able to rectify completely. I'm always going to have trust issues and because of that I will never let a man into my life on an intimate level again and I will never treat one as an equal....Sorry, just how it is.
I was just wondering why my females have to be psycho.

But you dated all those bigger assholes.

Does that make you a really psychotic psycho? :teehe:

Define barbarous and antisocial?
What am I doing?

They seem to mean that I behave uncivilized and with a lack of consideration for the well being of others.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: April 14th, 2021, 12:07 pm

What am I doing?

They seem to mean that I behave uncivilized and with a lack of consideration for the well being of others.
Why are your women psycho???? I don't know, maybe it's the type of woman you are attracted to...Maybe it's because you like fat chicks and I can tell you with some authority that fat chicks come in basically two varieties with some minor variations...The first and most common are the insecure, needy, type who covers her emotional need with some kind of social smoke screen, be it joviality, bookishness, or sexual aggressiveness. This type has been socially conditioned to think of themselves as damaged goods. They have been told by everyone from family, friends and society in general that their weight and appearance is the limiting factor in what they can achieve and that their weight defines their self worth...These women will cling to the first guy that shows them attention because their attitude has been shaped to believe that this is as good as it gets, even if the guy is a complete bum...Most fat girls start out this way until they have epiphany and their view of themselves evolves into something more related to reality. Some never get to that point.

But once that happens they become the second kind of fat chick...and she usually ends up being an emotionally guarded individual who wants more for herself in a relationship than just being "good enough". Unfortunately societies view of her has not evolved with her own burgeoning self esteem. This is a woman who is struggling to see her own self worth regardless of the numbers on the scale. She is a work in progress and looking to find her true place in this world...Consequently she may appear cold, combative or closed off emotionally and socially but in reality she is just weighing her options and trying to decipher what is the best course of action...No longer does she just jump in with both feet because she sees a relationship as her one and only chance.

As for women in general, I'm just going to say this; many women feel that they are not complete unless they are in a relationship, good, bad or indifferent. This is a culmination and result of social and cultural conditioning, rooted in patriarchal dogma that has been used to control women since mankind first fell out of the trees...This social and cultural conditioning makes women emotionally desperate and being emotionally desperate makes them appear needy and thus "psycho". Here in the western world the emancipation of women is barely 100 years old...It's going to take a lot of time to shed the traditional gender roles and the mental and emotional chains women have been struggling against especially when you consider that the sexual revolution only took place just barely 50 years ago and that women's equality is still in it's infancy. Women are still trying to figure this shit out, men too because the world they built is in many cases no longer their private domain.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:teehe: Quality woman do not hang out in bars, truck stops, and on the corner.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: April 16th, 2021, 12:19 pm :teehe: Quality woman do not hang out in bars, truck stops, and on the corner.

The same can be said for men...High quality men don't cruise truck stops and street corners for women...

BTW, I thought this thread was about fatties...You find high quality fatties at Golden Corral... :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: Well good thing I don't eat at that slop joint, it disgust me just driving by the place.
A few of my family go there, and of course I have to say no when it's family time, and they want me to go there.

Now our Mexican food place had a cute Mexican girl working there, shes not plump, but give it a few years. :teehe:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: April 14th, 2021, 1:21 pm

What am I doing?

Why are your women psycho???? I don't know, maybe it's the type of woman you are attracted to...Maybe it's because you like fat chicks and I can tell you with some authority that fat chicks come in basically two varieties with some minor variations...The first and most common are the insecure, needy, type who covers her emotional need with some kind of social smoke screen, be it joviality, bookishness, or sexual aggressiveness. This type has been socially conditioned to think of themselves as damaged goods. They have been told by everyone from family, friends and society in general that their weight and appearance is the limiting factor in what they can achieve and that their weight defines their self worth...These women will cling to the first guy that shows them attention because their attitude has been shaped to believe that this is as good as it gets, even if the guy is a complete bum...Most fat girls start out this way until they have epiphany and their view of themselves evolves into something more related to reality. Some never get to that point.

But once that happens they become the second kind of fat chick...and she usually ends up being an emotionally guarded individual who wants more for herself in a relationship than just being "good enough". Unfortunately societies view of her has not evolved with her own burgeoning self esteem. This is a woman who is struggling to see her own self worth regardless of the numbers on the scale. She is a work in progress and looking to find her true place in this world...Consequently she may appear cold, combative or closed off emotionally and socially but in reality she is just weighing her options and trying to decipher what is the best course of action...No longer does she just jump in with both feet because she sees a relationship as her one and only chance.

As for women in general, I'm just going to say this; many women feel that they are not complete unless they are in a relationship, good, bad or indifferent. This is a culmination and result of social and cultural conditioning, rooted in patriarchal dogma that has been used to control women since mankind first fell out of the trees...This social and cultural conditioning makes women emotionally desperate and being emotionally desperate makes them appear needy and thus "psycho". Here in the western world the emancipation of women is barely 100 years old...It's going to take a lot of time to shed the traditional gender roles and the mental and emotional chains women have been struggling against especially when you consider that the sexual revolution only took place just barely 50 years ago and that women's equality is still in it's infancy. Women are still trying to figure this shit out, men too because the world they built is in many cases no longer their private domain.
I meant that why does a woman have to be a psycho to be with me? :laugh:

I know where you are coming from... Minus the feminist crap at the end. :teehe:

You seem to be surrounded by toxic people who either dont care or they dont have a self-editing program.
You might wanna think about getting rid of friends/family who do nothing but suck the life out of you.

Have you tried not giving a shit and winging it? :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: April 16th, 2021, 12:51 pm :laugh: Well good thing I don't eat at that slop joint, it disgust me just driving by the place.
A few of my family go there, and of course I have to say no when it's family time, and they want me to go there.

Now our Mexican food place had a cute Mexican girl working there, shes not plump, but give it a few years. :teehe:
To be honest, I've only eaten once at a Golden Corral...Once was enough....It wasnt very good and at the time I was probably at my heaviest and I felt small there....Went there with some friends and I was wondering why there were so many electric scooters parked in the entrance and outside on the sidewalk....Then I went in... :o....Some of the people were positively gigantic...You didn't have to be too far back in line to be far away from the food... :laugh: I don't mean to laugh but these people were beyond fat...They obviously just said "fuck it" somewhere along the line and pushed the gluttony envelope right to the very edge...I had to stop myself from saying "holy shit" out loud at least a dozen of times... :laugh: And this is coming from someone who was once involved in the size acceptance movement so I used to being around fat people.

Here where I live now there is a great sea food buffet...It's pricey but it's worth it...The food is fresh and the place is kept spotless....They have great steamers if you like clams and amazing oysters Rockefeller.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: April 16th, 2021, 1:19 pm

What am I doing?

You seem to be surrounded by toxic people who either dont care or they dont have a self-editing program.
You might wanna think about getting rid of friends/family who do nothing but suck the life out of you.

First of all it's not "feminist crap"... Unfortunately for people like you it's reality...For the past century the role of women in western society has been constantly evolving and will continue to evolve. It's not always going to be to your liking but too bad, get over it.

As for getting rid of toxic people...That's exactly what I started 5 years ago when I signed my divorce agreement. I've been dropping poisonous people from my life one by one ever since...But that's not going to undue a lifetime of being treated "second best" overnight....I really noticed just how bad people treated me when I lost that final 40 or so pounds and went from being a fat chick to an average chick...People treat you very differently when your weight is viewed as being "under control". From family and friends to perspective employers and society in general, thinner people have, and I hate to use the word,...."privilege". You may not see it because it is different for guys but prejudice against fat people, especially fat women, is very real and widely (no pun intended) accepted in our society.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: April 16th, 2021, 1:37 pm
Blue Frost wrote: April 16th, 2021, 12:51 pm :laugh: Well good thing I don't eat at that slop joint, it disgust me just driving by the place.

To be honest, I've only eaten once at a Golden Corral...Once was enough....It wasnt very good and at the time I was probably at my heaviest and I felt small there....Went there with some friends and I was wondering why there were so many electric scooters parked in the entrance and outside on the sidewalk....Then I went in... :o....Some of the people were positively gigantic...You didn't have to be too far back in line to be far away from the food... :laugh: I don't mean to laugh but these people were beyond fat...They obviously just said "fuck it" somewhere along the line and pushed the gluttony envelope right to the very edge...I had to stop myself from saying "holy shit" out loud at least a dozen of times... :laugh: And this is coming from someone who was once involved in the size acceptance movement so I used to being around fat people.

Here where I live now there is a great sea food buffet...It's pricey but it's worth it...The food is fresh and the place is kept spotless....They have great steamers if you like clams and amazing oysters Rockefeller.
I drive by ours, and see some pretty nasty people entering it, and most look lower than trailer trash, most are in the 250-500 lb range also with as much grease as the food has.
Some of my family like it there because they can gorge, and look pathetic when they leave, kind of like a greasy opossum that ate it's fill in a dead deers ass off the side of the road.
I will not even consider entering that place, and it is in a scummy area so that doesn't help.

Me, and my dad used to go to a few all you can eat places, one was really good, and clean.
It was always filled with blue haired people, and a group of old woman ran the place.
It was super clean, the food was really great as well as the price.
I'm guessing all of them dies so it closed years back. I really miss that place.
Funny part being a kid at the time they loved me, I got free ice cream, pies, and cake a lot.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The way I treat woman is let them be themselves, and I will let them know that.
Give them space when needed, and try to understand their feelings over my own.
It's a tightrope so you will fail a lot, but the effort is worth it.

If they are fat give them support if they hate it, and try to do things to help them loose it like spend some time outdoors, and not going to Golden corrals.
Always try to make them feel special, and never shame them for the things they hate about themselves, we all have our own issues.
At least that's how I used to do things.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: April 16th, 2021, 1:54 pm
Odinson wrote: April 16th, 2021, 1:19 pm

What am I doing?

First of all it's not "feminist crap"... Unfortunately for people like you it's reality...For the past century the role of women in western society has been constantly evolving and will continue to evolve. It's not always going to be to your liking but too bad, get over it.

As for getting rid of toxic people...That's exactly what I started 5 years ago when I signed my divorce agreement. I've been dropping poisonous people from my life one by one ever since...But that's not going to undue a lifetime of being treated "second best" overnight....I really noticed just how bad people treated me when I lost that final 40 or so pounds and went from being a fat chick to an average chick...People treat you very differently when your weight is viewed as being "under control". From family and friends to perspective employers and society in general, thinner people have, and I hate to use the word,...."privilege". You may not see it because it is different for guys but prejudice against fat people, especially fat women, is very real and widely (no pun intended) accepted in our society.
I´m pro equality....
Are you?
Are women in general?
:laugh:

I really dont mind women getting educated.
We´ve always had highly educated women.

Fat men dont have a privilege.

They are treated as worst scum on earth.
They wont even get a woman.

Its just that some fat men have high level of confidence and they manage to get a high position in the male hierarchy.
Do you see any fat men being portrayed positively in the media or anywhere?

They just carry their weight with more pride than women do.

You think an employer is gonna be impressed when a fat guy walks into the office..
He is not.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: April 16th, 2021, 1:37 pm

We have a buffet place called the Golden Rax pizza buffet.

I´ve eaten there a few times.

I´m not the only one who thinks that they put something in the food to make it grow bigger in the stomach.

I cant even finish off one pizza.

In a regular pizzeria, I can eat several pizzas no sweat.