For Those Who Like Fatties

General talk, and discussion.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Blue Frost wrote: January 20th, 2021, 5:58 pm
Renee wrote: January 20th, 2021, 2:34 pm
Blue Frost wrote: January 20th, 2021, 2:19 pm I really am not that desperate, anyway people like her wont let go, and I''m not into being harassed.
How do you know she wouldn't let go?... Maybe she was just looking to get laid? Some women do do that, you know.

Maybe she has a history of being a "lewd woman" (sorry, I watched True Grit the other day).. :laugh:

Maybe that's why her daughter was pissed?...Maybe mom's a big fat hoe... :laugh:
I can read people pretty good, shes looking for an attachment.
The daughter wont let that happen though, I have dwelt with that before, and I suggest more people look past the sex in a relationship so they can see more.
Honestly I don't need a relationship, so much less stress without one, and still I wouldn't want to put my issues on someone who cares like that.
"Attachment"??? To be honest, flirting in public rarely turns into an "Attachment" these days....I still think she was just looking for a temporary "Attachment" to your dick.... :laugh:

But I agree with you as I feel the same way. Sometimes I think to myself that it would fun to fuck the FedEx or the UPS guy but then I realize that I would have to let them in the house and shit and that opens the door (no pun intended) to unnecessary personal entanglements. Once you let's one of those bastards into your abode, before you know it, they're asking you to make them a sandwich and shit before they leave....and who got time for that? Sure as shit ain't me.

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: January 28th, 2021, 3:26 pm
Blue Frost wrote: January 20th, 2021, 2:19 pm I really am not that desperate, anyway people like her wont let go, and I''m not into being harassed.
How do you know she wouldn't let go?... Maybe she was just looking to get laid? Some women do do that, you know.

Maybe she has a history of being a "lewd woman" (sorry, I watched True Grit the other day).. :laugh:

Maybe that's why her daughter was pissed?...Maybe mom's a big fat hoe... :laugh:
The daughter wont let that happen though, I have dwelt with that before, and I suggest more people look past the sex in a relationship so they can see more.
Honestly I don't need a relationship, so much less stress without one, and still I wouldn't want to put my issues on someone who cares like that.
"Attachment"??? To be honest, flirting in public rarely turns into an "Attachment" these days....I still think she was just looking for a temporary "Attachment" to your dick.... :laugh:

But I agree with you as I feel the same way. Sometimes I think to myself that it would fun to fuck the FedEx or the UPS guy but then I realize that I would have to let them in the house and shit and that opens the door (no pun intended) to unnecessary personal entanglements. Once you let's one of those bastards into your abode, before you know it, they're asking you to make them a sandwich and shit before they leave....and who got time for that? Sure as shit ain't me.
As an electrician who sometimes does house-calls, I just want to say that you are not alone with those thoughts.

A lot of women are sometimes thinking to themselves that it would be fun to fuck the workman..

And it doesnt stay on "thinking level". :laugh:

Must be one of the most sexually harassed professions right after male-masseuses. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

This wasn't public, it was here, and she was quite at home.
My moms friend sent her up here to pick up some stuff, and she had to see all my work I have done on the house.
I'm pretty sure it was one of those fix him up with someone things :facepalm:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: January 29th, 2021, 1:01 am

This wasn't public, it was here, and she was quite at home.
My moms friend sent her up here to pick up some stuff, and she had to see all my work I have done on the house.
I'm pretty sure it was one of those fix him up with someone things :facepalm:
At least someone thinks you're worthy of being fixed up. So look at the brightside. Maybe you are being too hard on yourself and a relationship is still doable.

Not trying to push anything here but sometimes we are too close to the issue and see ourselves as unworthy of love or companionship. It can be caused by a whole host of factors, some valid, some not so much. Many times we are our own worst enemy in that we figure we have too much baggage but it may not actually be the case...

Again, I'm not trying to push an agenda, I'm just trying to say to keep your options open. Growing old and dying alone doesn't strike me as a very pleasurable life experience...I'm not one to talk as I have resigned myself to being alone but I still have family, childern and the prospect of eventual grandchildren, so the idea of being alone isn't so scary.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

In the end you are alone anyhow, or have regrets people are suffering because they love you.
I do have a person I like, but they are not here, or even close to here by the way.

I have a few interested in me, but I'm not interested in them, one is my mom s friend, shes much older then I am :panic:
I had a preachers daughter also that was, she was a psychiatrist, and had way to many issues for me to work on. :laugh:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: January 28th, 2021, 6:36 pm

As an electrician who sometimes does house-calls, I just want to say that you are not alone with those thoughts.

A lot of women are sometimes thinking to themselves that it would be fun to fuck the workman..

Must be one of the most sexually harassed professions right after male-masseuses. :teehe:
I know I'm not alone, it's human nature.

But I, unlike other people, examine the consequences of such actions before I make any kind of move. I've made enough relationship mistakes in my life to be wary of letting impulse take over.

I suppose that sets women like me apart from the randy divorced she-goats that are all too common. I have a few divorced girlfriends that literally throw themselves at men including contractors and delivery men. I would feel sorry for these guys but I know for a fact that they eat that shit up....Unfortunately the women that act upon that kind of shit are only making fools of themselves.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: January 29th, 2021, 3:18 pm
Odinson wrote: January 28th, 2021, 6:36 pm

I know I'm not alone, it's human nature.

But I, unlike other people, examine the consequences of such actions before I make any kind of move. I've made enough relationship mistakes in my life to be wary of letting impulse take over.

I suppose that sets women like me apart from the randy divorced she-goats that are all too common. I have a few divorced girlfriends that literally throw themselves at men including contractors and delivery men. I would feel sorry for these guys but I know for a fact that they eat that shit up....Unfortunately the women that act upon that kind of shit are only making fools of themselves.
When you go to a single womans house/apartment, there is at least 70% chance that you encounter some lewd stuff. :teehe:

A lot of times you feel like Hansel walking into a gingerbread house. :laugh:

They are persistent too.

Its cool, we are all grown-ups and they are horny... I get it. :teehe:

Fraternizing with the client is not a very good call, though. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

"examine the consequences of such actions before I make any kind of move"

If we all practiced that at a more younger age, wouldn't life be much less stressful on us all, and so many regrets we might not have.
I know for one I would have fewer scars, a,d dark spots on my soul, not to mention more money in my pocket from bad dating decisions. :pardon:
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

We were warned about that when I went through apprenticeship training...the dangers of a horny house wife. Strangely enough, I didn't encounter too much of that when I used to do appliance repair service calls. There was a job I had though, where I was surrounded by young, cute, sexy girls; and a number of them were looking for a sugar daddy, and apparently, I fit the bill. I kept getting hit on, even though they knew very well that I was married. I guess for some, it would be a middle aged man's dream come true, but I love my wife, I don't like their music, and I knew that if I were dumb enough to succumb to their charms, it would be all over social media, and it would have ruined my life and my family. Besides, relationships like that never last for any length of time as there's no compatibility.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:blush: When I was eighteen I jumped in a car with a mom, and two daughters at a lumber store I worked in.
It was winter, and nasty out, they all looked pretty good, but nothing happened.
I could have been kidnapped, and raped :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: February 3rd, 2021, 2:08 pm :blush: When I was eighteen I jumped in a car with a mom, and two daughters at a lumber store I worked in.
It was winter, and nasty out, they all looked pretty good, but nothing happened.
Something most men dream about.... :laugh:

Speaking of fatties,...There was someone on DV that used to troll post about getting kidnapped and raped by women they called "400 pounders"...I forget who it was but at the time I was much, much heavier and it was kinda funny and offensive at the same time... :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

beanthere wrote: February 3rd, 2021, 9:38 am We were warned about that when I went through apprenticeship training...the dangers of a horny house wife. Strangely enough, I didn't encounter too much of that when I used to do appliance repair service calls. There was a job I had though, where I was surrounded by young, cute, sexy girls; and a number of them were looking for a sugar daddy, and apparently, I fit the bill. I kept getting hit on, even though they knew very well that I was married. I guess for some, it would be a middle aged man's dream come true, but I love my wife, I don't like their music, and I knew that if I were dumb enough to succumb to their charms, it would be all over social media, and it would have ruined my life and my family. Besides, relationships like that never last for any length of time as there's no compatibility.
"The dangers of a Horny Housewife"... Sounds like a really bad X-rated video.... :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: February 4th, 2021, 1:53 pm
Blue Frost wrote: February 3rd, 2021, 2:08 pm :blush: When I was eighteen I jumped in a car with a mom, and two daughters at a lumber store I worked in.

Speaking of fatties,...There was someone on DV that used to troll post about getting kidnapped and raped by women they called "400 pounders"...I forget who it was but at the time I was much, much heavier and it was kinda funny and offensive at the same time... :laugh:
They where really pretty, and being as shy, and dumb as I was nothing was really going to happen.
The daughters did seem to like me being there, i just said I need to get back in before my boss finds out I'm gone. :facepalm:
Maybe we where all disappointed. :laugh:

I remember the name 400 pounder's, but nothing about it.
I guess SMP, and others took the troll show. Damn, I had to post that name. :panic:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: February 4th, 2021, 2:21 pm
Renee wrote: February 4th, 2021, 1:53 pm

They where really pretty, and being as shy, and dumb as I was nothing was really going to happen.
The daughters did seem to like me being there, i just said I need to get back in before my boss finds out I'm gone. :facepalm:
Maybe we where all disappointed. :laugh:

I remember the name 400 pounder's, but nothing about it.
I guess SMP, and others took the troll show. Damn, I had to post that name. :panic:
Just don't say it 3 times because that creep will show up at your house and shit in your morning coffee.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I actually enjoyed him to a point, when he was not being nasty he did have a few good things to say, and you could hardly tell it from the smut, but he was intelligent.
The Trolling was the big turnoff, he was quite malicious at it, it didn't bother me much, but it really got to people.
Some deserved it, but most didn't.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: February 5th, 2021, 4:55 pm I actually enjoyed him to a point, when he was not being nasty he did have a few good things to say, and you could hardly tell it from the smut, but he was intelligent.
The Trolling was the big turnoff, he was quite malicious at it, it didn't bother me much, but it really got to people.
Some deserved it, but most didn't.
He's a dangerous loon.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I don't even know all he did, he did a lot of it on Memebee that I didn't see, or here about.
Some I did here about, but that's hearsay.
Same with Bruce, he was quite smart, but malicious, had good stuff also though when he wanted to play nice.

To bad they where the way they where, would have been good posters.
I have to wonder why they did the stuff they did, maybe just because they could without being kicked in the face.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I’m glad that this thread is such a big hit. It’s just not gary oaks corner kind of stuff.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Just because you want Blondes, and red heads Gary instead of plumpers. :laugh: So much discrimination :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: February 8th, 2021, 2:27 pm I don't even know all he did, he did a lot of it on Memebee that I didn't see, or here about.
Some I did here about, but that's hearsay.
Same with Bruce, he was quite smart, but malicious, had good stuff also though when he wanted to play nice.

To bad they where the way they where, would have been good posters.
I have to wonder why they did the stuff they did, maybe just because they could without being kicked in the face.
Mental illness and a lack of moral character.