For Those Who Like Fatties

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

Renee wrote: October 12th, 2021, 7:31 am
Blue Frost wrote: October 11th, 2021, 7:06 pm I hadn't seen that rumor, he supposedly did have kids though.
Joe should have been put in prison for the abuse he did, just like Jackson with those kids.

The last two kids Jackson molested got really big payouts, and yes silence clauses.
They could have sued, and later wrote a book making more money if they had good lawyers.
Who gives a fuck about that fucking Peter Pan pederast.

You have to ask your self; what kind of parent would let their children near that freak????... I'll tell you what kind...the kind looking for MONEY,that kind. The lowest of the low that basically prostituted their kids so they could extort money from that fucked up bleached niggra. Notice how ALL of them were white, morally questionable and intellectually challenged, scum.

BTW, not only was Jackson personally repugnant but his music sucked and I almost vomited when I found out that he had bought the rights to the Beatles music publishing. Anyone with a Michael Jackson album in their collection, should gas themselves.
Yeah I blame the parents also, they did sell their kids for money.
It's sick, and actually destroys the child, and turns them into something else.
They may get over the physical part, but never the mental part like most rape victims.
Jackson should have been in prison.

The sad part is even if he did go to prison one of his nutjob fans would likely have killed the person who get them sent there.
They where fanatics, a lot cult like.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: October 12th, 2021, 3:29 pm
Odinson wrote: October 12th, 2021, 12:31 pm
Renee wrote: October 12th, 2021, 10:22 am
Odinson wrote: October 11th, 2021, 2:41 pm She has those loony feminist eyes. :laugh:
No she doesn't... She's just sort of goofy looking in a generic fat girl sort of way.....

For all it's body diversity intentions, the commercial is an example of stereotyping and it's annoying as fuck.
But I figured there was more than enough flesh in it to keep you busy for a while... :laugh:
Look at the thumbnail.

She has the craziest eyes I´ve ever seen. :laugh:

I can imagine her questioning every traditionally gender role based thing. :teehe:
Between your rampant misogyny and your obsessive search for feminists under every bed and in every closet, this why you will never have a woman in your life that isn't held against her will... :laugh:

Nights_with_Sasquatch.jpg
:laugh:
But look how happy he is, and she was likely trying to get a picture.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: October 13th, 2021, 10:36 am
Odinson wrote: October 12th, 2021, 4:54 pm
Between your rampant misogyny and your obsessive search for feminists under every bed and in every closet, this why you will never have a woman in your life that isn't held against her will... :laugh:

Look how happy he is... All smiles. :teehe:

You know the girl is happy too.
She is just shocked by the manliness. :teehe:

Admit it girl, you like being carried like that. :wink:
I never liked being carried... Besides, for many years I was too heavy to carry, even for a sasquatch... :laugh:

I just don't like the feeling of not being in control of my mobility.

Even as a infant, my mom said that I wasn't the kind of baby that wanted to be held all the time like my brother and sister were.

BTW, SHE doesn't look "all smiles" to me. That's the face I had on my first and LAST blind date... :laugh:

More Sasquatch erotica. .. Apparently this is a thing.. :wacko:

71eiJmd2veL.jpg

VOLUME ONE???!!!!.. WHAT IN UNHOLY FUCK!!?? :panic:
Dont want to lose control...
Were you on top when you and your Ex-husband had sex? :laugh:

A lot of women like being carried like that. :wub:

You went on a blind date?? Its pretty awkward under best of circumstances.

There are at least four volumes. :laugh:

Women read these books.

The characters are always the same... The man, in this case a sasquatch, is unpredictable, dangerous savage and the woman is powerless to stop him. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: October 13th, 2021, 6:18 pm

I never liked being carried... Besides, for many years I was too heavy to carry, even for a sasquatch... :laugh:

Even as a infant, my mom said that I wasn't the kind of baby that wanted to be held all the time like my brother and sister were.

BTW, SHE doesn't look "all smiles" to me. That's the face I had on my first and LAST blind date... :laugh:

71eiJmd2veL.jpg

Women read these books.

The characters are always the same... The man, in this case a sasquatch, is unpredictable, dangerous savage and the woman is powerless to stop him. :teehe:
I don't care how you want to rationalize it.... It's "beastiality". It's fucked up and it's an example of the degradation of the moral code we are supposed to live by. Barring private masturbatory activity, sex outside of human to human contact is sick, gross and deviant.

And yes I have been on a blind date. It was shortly after my divorce was finalized. My cousin "from Bawston" :laugh: fixed me up with one of her loser bar fly friends and I stupidly went along with it. Longest two hours of my life... :kez:

He was a typical low class, southie. Knowing my cousin,... I should have known better...He wasn't bad looking but he was balding, a smoker, socially clueless and uneducated. His occupational goals weren't all that great either (Boston DPW). Not even close to my type. I could tell he was disappointed in me right off the bat because I was a bit heavier at the time and although he didn't come right out a say it,...I could tell wasn't into full figured women. He kept saying that he was told that I was the athletic type, which I am but I guess he was expecting the skinny, angular, hard looking muscled type that is promoted as being the typical female athlete. Even in my prime when I was in peak physical condition and playing college level ball, I didn't look like that... :kez: I guess he felt cheated or deceived and why wouldn't he?...After all he was such a catch.... :laugh:

The word "awkward" doesn't even come close to what I was feeling... Even in the best of situations I am not a social ball of fire. In RL I'm actually quiet, reserved, and have been described as "icey". I don't behave anything like people expect when they look at me. I'm told that I look very approachable but I'm not and I never really was.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

For some reason I'm seeing miss piggy, and Kermit in a panic again. :teehe:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: October 16th, 2021, 5:01 pm For some reason I'm seeing miss piggy, and Kermit in a panic again. :teehe:
Here, don't panic...It's just clay... :laugh:

1634755528974.jpg
1634755528974.jpg (35.57 KiB) Viewed 192 times

BTW, neither of the last two girls posted are remotely "fatties". They are classic hourglass figures...
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: October 20th, 2021, 2:49 pm BTW, neither of the last two girls posted are remotely "fatties". They are classic hourglass figures...
Nah, they're chubbsters also. Mel isn't fooled by terms such as hourglass, curvy, big bold woman, full figured, voluptuous, a few extra pounds, etc...
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: October 20th, 2021, 3:12 pm
Renee wrote: October 20th, 2021, 2:49 pm BTW, neither of the last two girls posted are remotely "fatties". They are classic hourglass figures...
Nah, they're chubbsters also. Mel isn't fooled by terms such as hourglass, curvy, big bold woman, full figured, voluptuous, a few extra pounds, etc...
Yeah, whatever.... Half the time you're seeing double so your opinion is irrelevant.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: October 20th, 2021, 2:49 pm
Blue Frost wrote: October 16th, 2021, 5:01 pm For some reason I'm seeing miss piggy, and Kermit in a panic again. :teehe:

1634755528974.jpg

BTW, neither of the last two girls posted are remotely "fatties". They are classic hourglass figures...
Oh they are fatties, just not out of control fatties like many on here, but yes still hourglass till they eat the next cheeseburger :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

They are both very hot. :wub:

I wouldnt consider them fat... A lot of women have that kind of body.

They are curvier than usual. :yum:

Women aint supposed to be very thin.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: October 14th, 2021, 5:21 pm

71eiJmd2veL.jpg

Women read these books.

I don't care how you want to rationalize it.... It's "beastiality". It's fucked up and it's an example of the degradation of the moral code we are supposed to live by. Barring private masturbatory activity, sex outside of human to human contact is sick, gross and deviant.

And yes I have been on a blind date. It was shortly after my divorce was finalized. My cousin "from Bawston" :laugh: fixed me up with one of her loser bar fly friends and I stupidly went along with it. Longest two hours of my life... :kez:

He was a typical low class, southie. Knowing my cousin,... I should have known better...He wasn't bad looking but he was balding, a smoker, socially clueless and uneducated. His occupational goals weren't all that great either (Boston DPW). Not even close to my type. I could tell he was disappointed in me right off the bat because I was a bit heavier at the time and although he didn't come right out a say it,...I could tell wasn't into full figured women. He kept saying that he was told that I was the athletic type, which I am but I guess he was expecting the skinny, angular, hard looking muscled type that is promoted as being the typical female athlete. Even in my prime when I was in peak physical condition and playing college level ball, I didn't look like that... :kez: I guess he felt cheated or deceived and why wouldn't he?...After all he was such a catch.... :laugh:

The word "awkward" doesn't even come close to what I was feeling... Even in the best of situations I am not a social ball of fire. In RL I'm actually quiet, reserved, and have been described as "icey". I don't behave anything like people expect when they look at me. I'm told that I look very approachable but I'm not and I never really was.
The beauty and the beast, King Kong and Ann Darrow, Tarzan and Jane thing has been around for a long time.
The sasquatch is a wild man.

We do look like a bunch of bigfoots from a womans perspective. :teehe:

Sometimes it feels like your friends, relatives are just being a-holes and suggest some totally unacceptable date. :laugh:
I know you probably aint that approachable... You got your shields up. :teehe:
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: October 20th, 2021, 3:21 pm Yeah, whatever.... Half the time you're seeing double so your opinion is irrelevant.
Nice deflect... :wink:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: October 20th, 2021, 3:35 pm
Renee wrote: October 20th, 2021, 2:49 pm

1634755528974.jpg

Oh they are fatties, just not out of control fatties like many on here, but yes still hourglass till they eat the next cheeseburger :laugh:
Horseshit.... And if you think the girls posted here are "out of control fatties" then you obviously don't get out much.... :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: October 20th, 2021, 4:59 pm
Renee wrote: October 14th, 2021, 5:21 pm

71eiJmd2veL.jpg

Women read these books.

The beauty and the beast, King Kong and Ann Darrow, Tarzan and Jane thing has been around for a long time.
The sasquatch is a wild man.

We do look like a bunch of bigfoots from a womans perspective. :teehe:

Sometimes it feels like your friends, relatives are just being a-holes and suggest some totally unacceptable date. :laugh:
I know you probably aint that approachable... You got your shields up. :teehe:
The "Beauty and the Beast" scenario is a far cry from "Cum for Bigfoot".... :laugh:

"Beauty and the Beast" is a morality based lesson about inner beauty and how the power of empathy and love can provide redemption..."Cum for Bigfoot" is just a genre of monster porn much like that disturbingly gross, tentacle, Hentai monster, shit. It's just more deviant schlock that appeals to a diseased mind. If I ever caught any of my daughters reading that tripe I would get them psychiatric help.

I'm too old to start being approachable now. I'm short, squat, and plain looking and I have no illusions about it. I am well aware of what guys think of me when they look at me....I don't need or want to deal with the overall dissatisfaction that comes with a relationship. As long as I can remember, the first thing that pops into my head when I first meet someone is "I wonder how long it will take before this clown pisses me off or disappoints me in some annoying way." Then I spend the rest of my interaction with that person waiting for the shoe to drop...Invariably it always happens and I'm tired of it. It's best just to avoid anything that will lead to it.
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: October 21st, 2021, 3:16 pm I'm too old to start being approachable now. I'm short, squat, and plain looking and I have no illusions about it. I am well aware of what guys think of me when they look at me....I don't need or want to deal with the overall dissatisfaction that comes with a relationship. As long as I can remember, the first thing that pops into my head when I first meet someone is "I wonder how long it will take before this clown pisses me off or disappoints me in some annoying way." Then I spend the rest of my interaction with that person waiting for the shoe to drop...Invariably it always happens and I'm tired of it. It's best just to avoid anything that will lead to it.
We can never truly know what the future holds for us.

That said, I think you're too quick to disregard the multiple "Cum for Bigfoot" volumes! They are geared towards women in your demographic! Google ratings praise this masterpiece of literary art! :laugh:

Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: October 21st, 2021, 2:51 pm Horseshit.... And if you think the girls posted here are "out of control fatties" then you obviously don't get out much.... :laugh:
Just because the obesity rate in the US is almost 50%, that still doesn't allow you to normalize what is the chubbster! One cannot say they aren't fat just because they weigh less than the next fat guy!

Let's make America great again, one mandatory fat camp training session at a time!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: Where has Richard Simmons gone. :spit:

Rule of thumb, if you can't see your parts looking down you are fat, or you have no parts.
If you have a shadow over your crotch under a light you are fat.
I'm fat, but still see my parts, but always one cheeseburger away from not seeing them.
The last two girls I posted where fat, still looked pretty good, but close to not looking good.

But never mind me, and my stick girls :teehe:
Mel Gibson

We'd better be careful, or we're going to set Renee off! Chubbsters may appear passive and bubbly at first, but they can quickly fly into a chubb rage! And they can be quite strong with all that mass behind them!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well I'm not trying to offend, but fat is fat, just like skinny is skinny.
it's like a skinny girl, you see bones sticking out you need to eat more.
Opposite than fat, but the same.
It's just truth like it or not, deal with it.

I like a little fat on a girl, just not a lot like in this thread.
Also I would date several of the girls in this thread if smart enough, and nice enough, I'm not all a fataphobe.
Better i don't though, they would likely hate me after reading this thread :teehe: