VIP Member
VIP Member

For Those Who Like Fatties

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: For Those Who Like Fatties

:laugh:
Not laughing at the people, just the title of the thread.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Gary Oak wrote: December 19th, 2020, 7:18 pm
Odi would probably tap it .. :laugh:

Unfortunately all kidding aside, I believe that poor woman died after having weightloss surgery.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

The weightloss surgery drops the weight too quickly.

Heart and veins cant keep up with the better mobility.

There are ways to force the weight go down more naturally.

At least thats why I think they die after the surgery.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

For the festive holiday season, enjoy.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Painful looking stuff, makes me feel bad for a few of them.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: December 24th, 2020, 1:43 pm Painful looking stuff, makes me feel bad for a few of them.
Most of them looked painful... I often wonder what kind of a mind gets pleasure from watching people, fat or otherwise, hurt themselves while doing stupid shit.

People on trampolines always make me cringe ever since I was in HS when I saw a guy shatter his left shin bone on one of those hell spawn things.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Oh I don't mind watching some really stupid people do stuff like that, they well deserve it, but people just doing normal stuff to have fun is another thing.
That Jackass generation stuff, they deserved all the pain, and suffering they could get, and worse especially after making me endure the stuff being on the air, and talked about in public.
I really hate stupid anymore, sorry can't help it even if I did a few things as a kid I regret.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: December 22nd, 2020, 4:32 pm The weightloss surgery drops the weight too quickly.

Oh course there are ways...It's called put the fork down and STOP EATING.... :laugh:

That's pretty much what I did...It's amazing how that shit works... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: December 29th, 2020, 11:51 am
Odinson wrote: December 22nd, 2020, 4:32 pm The weightloss surgery drops the weight too quickly.

Oh course there are ways...It's called put the fork down and STOP EATING.... :laugh:

Not eating is very bad too.

Breakfast, lunch, dinner, supper.

Eat slowly and eat less.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I eat once a day usually, not a lot either, and I'm 220 lbs.
I have the metabolism of a sloth.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: December 29th, 2020, 1:57 pm

Eat slowly and eat less.
I don't care how slow you eat,...that's 4 fucken meals a day...and don't try to give me this bullshit that they are small meals.

No wonder you are 300lbs plus.... :laugh:

When I say "stop eating", I mean stop eating to the point of gluttony because that is what these really huge people do...As in cases where these enormous people can't even stand up...they have enablers bringing them food and in some cases stuffing it in the fatty for their own weird emotional or even sexual satisfaction.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: December 29th, 2020, 7:01 pm I eat once a day usually, not a lot either, and I'm 220 lbs.
If that is the case,...maybe it's a thyroid issue.

I take thyroid supplements because I have hypothyroidism. My thyroid doesn't produce enough thyroid hormone. Its a genetic thing that runs in my mom's family...Consequently if I don't take the meds, I'm always cold and I gain weight at the drop of a hat, sometimes for no reason.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: December 30th, 2020, 11:27 am
Blue Frost wrote: December 29th, 2020, 7:01 pm I eat once a day usually, not a lot either, and I'm 220 lbs.
If that is the case,...maybe it's a thyroid issue.

I take thyroid supplements because I have hypothyroidism. My thyroid doesn't produce enough thyroid hormone. Its a genetic thing that runs in my mom's family...Consequently if I don't take the meds, I'm always cold and I gain weight at the drop of a hat, sometimes for no reason.
I have been taking a supplement for a few months now just for the iodine in it, it makes my insomnia worse I have noticed.
Also my pulse is in the low 50s so I'm guessing i just am slow, or a living dead person. :teehe:
I don't know, and it don't matter in the end I guess, but I do wish I was 200lbs, or less.
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

I wish overweight people would stop trying to ride horses...it's just pure torture for the horse.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Poor horses, and poor furniture also, even me at 220 I eventually destroy my computer chairs.

Speaking of animals one I hate seeing is those Arab people riding on those little donkey, those guys are bigger than the donkeys are.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: December 30th, 2020, 11:14 am
Odinson wrote: December 29th, 2020, 1:57 pm

Eat slowly and eat less.
I don't care how slow you eat,...that's 4 fucken meals a day...and don't try to give me this bullshit that they are small meals.

No wonder you are 300lbs plus.... :laugh:

When I say "stop eating", I mean stop eating to the point of gluttony because that is what these really huge people do...As in cases where these enormous people can't even stand up...they have enablers bringing them food and in some cases stuffing it in the fatty for their own weird emotional or even sexual satisfaction.
Oatmeal/porridge/egg sandwich for breakfast, two pieces of bread for lunch, proper dinner, raw broccoli + cashew nuts for supper.

:laugh:

I like chewing on raw vegetables... Even potatoes.

Breakfast, lunch, dinner, supper... Personal trainers plan your diet to have 4 meals per day.

You need to learn the proper rhythm and you stay fit forever.

I´ve always wondered about the assholes who keep supplying these fat people... They are feeding him/her to his/her death.
They could easily make the diet lighter.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Berry Sweet wrote: December 30th, 2020, 6:34 pm I wish overweight people would stop trying to ride horses...it's just pure torture for the horse.
Clarify "overweight"....But before you do remember...A 200lb woman is considered overweight but she weighs the same as a 200 pound guy who is considered a normal weight...How is that different for a horse?
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: December 30th, 2020, 8:36 pm Poor horses, and poor furniture also, even me at 220 I eventually destroy my computer chairs.

Speaking of animals one I hate seeing is those Arab people riding on those little donkey, those guys are bigger than the donkeys are.
Yeah, just think of that poor donkey back in 5 BC that carried that fat ass pregnant teenage bitch from Nazareth to the City of Bethlehem. Poor thing must have been beat. :kez: :laugh: