The Covid Vaccine Bodycount

General talk, and discussion.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The Covid Vaccine Bodycount

This coronavirus vaccine also needs a thread that strictly covers those killed by it as the number just keeps rising. https://thecovidblog.com/2021/09/01/kim ... er+1+email

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: The Covid Vaccine Bodycount

This morning I read about one man who died four days after the vaccine.
A month or so ago a collage professor died after insulting all the people not wanting the vaccine. Karma maybe for him.

You really don't have to be anti vaccine to not want the shot, it's untested, and not a generalized vaccine.
It would take them another two years, or more to generalize it for the population like most vaccines are done.

Being people like me have the Antibodies they should be making more progress with those, it's a lot safer, and works.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The lady in the article I post was healthy and only 57 years old. I’ve already survived covid and quite easily I might add so why is Justin Trudeau so passionate about Canadians including ones who have beaten covid getting this vaccine. I really believe that Justin Trudeau knows the damage and death that these covid vaccines will cause.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Look at this graph. This vaccine is killing a lot of under three years old. https://vaccineimpact.com/2021/covid-sh ... -are-next/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The thing about those graphs is they don't report but a small percentage of cases, most just go on thinking they are sick from something else, die even .
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Some university professors studied ten vaccine kill shot deaths and found some strange symptoms including different types of autoimmune diseases. https://cairnsnews.org/2021/09/29/patho ... -vaccines/
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Romania has suspended Johnson & Johnson’s vaccine after a 20 year olds death. There’s really too many vaccine deaths to cover all in one thread. Johnson &Johnson is connected to Proctor @ Gamble which I have been told is connected to satanism.Fauci, Bill Gates, Justin Trudeau, Joe Biden all urgently want everyone to take this vaccine. I really don’t trust any of them. https://www.rt.com/news/536144-slovenia ... n-vaccine/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The CDC I read this morning are letting hospitals say the dead vaccinated can be put down as not vaccinated.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Now why would they do that ? There must be a reason even if it’s obvious.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hiding the numbers because they want to sell more vaccines for big pharm companies, most get jobs with them after they leave the CDC, or already work for them.
Money money money, all about the money, not lives.
Who cares if the government has to pay later, big pharma isn't footing the bill for murdering people.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

These vaccine makers are creating a lot of suffering and death. Now vaccinated mothers milk are killing some vaccinated mothers babies. https://needtoknow.news/2021/09/babies- ... and-dying/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I don't know why a woman would do that, get vaccinated when pregnant, or soon after :kez:
People are pretty much sheep anymore it seems.

I think it takes at least five, to seven years to have a vaccine generalized for the public, it's sick they even put one out so soon.
Even fast tracking it out would likely even take a few years.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Gary Oak wrote: October 11th, 2021, 1:10 am These vaccine makers are creating a lot of suffering and death. Now vaccinated mothers milk are killing some vaccinated mothers babies. https://needtoknow.news/2021/09/babies- ... and-dying/
Hate to break it to you but the author of that article and Red Pill University guru G. Edward Griffin is a nutjob. He is well known as a conspiracy theorist and is the author of the book "World Without Cancer" He is a promoter of the long time debunked claim that you can cure cancer by ingesting "amygldalin" which is the cyanide found in peach pits... This ridiculous and deadly so called cure once known as "laetrile" is considered medical quackery by modern medicine. But of course laetrile will cure cancer. Taken in sufficient quantities, it will cure everything....It's called death by cyanide poisoning...:laugh:

I wouldn't take medical advice from that nutjob clown if you paid me. People like G. Edward Griffin are as bad as those forcing the vaccine mandates. Extremists on both sides must be exterminated.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Thanks for the information. Are you sure that this never happened to the woman and her baby in question ?
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Gary Oak wrote: October 11th, 2021, 8:11 am Thanks for the information. Are you sure that this never happened to the woman and her baby in question ?
I don't know what happened to that baby or what caused the baby's death. Was it directly attributed to the vaccine or not?... I don't think anyone knows for sure.

What I do know is that theory and conjecture about the vaccine peddled as medical fact is part of what is fueling the fear in society and it needs to stop.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It's on both sides, and out of control, and forget the fact check website, they are ran by liberal shills.
You can trust what you see maybe, right now I trust nobody in the medical field, and never have government officials right, or left.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Here we can see a nurse die on camera while making a speech about taking the covid vaccine. https://rense.com/general96/culling-the-human-race.php
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:( sad to see that, and i have seen others online do about the same.
I don't know anything about that story, but if true it's really sad, and more sad people are being sheep led to the slaughter.
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

Gary Oak wrote: October 11th, 2021, 10:54 pm Here we can see a nurse die on camera while making a speech about taking the covid vaccine. https://rense.com/general96/culling-the-human-race.php
Misleading from what I'm seeing. She didn't die, she fainted.
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

Fact check: Nurse who fainted after COVID-19 vaccination is alive and well

https://amp-usatoday-com.cdn.ampproject ... 4424001%2F