Shopping !

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Shopping !

Alright, been shopping a bit lately, but still can't find me any cowboy boots.
See, I have duck feet, 4e sizes are hard finding unless custom made, or just outrageously expensive.
Anyone know of a good site ?

Got a food sealer today, and and an oil heater coming next Friday, it has a remote control :teehe: wont freeze getting up to turn it up.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Shopping !

Oh, still looking for that Toyota CH-r also, nobody has cars in stock anymore around here, just stuff I don't want.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

For shoes and boots, I always like to try a pair on in store, just to make sure they fit properly. Maybe a square toe boot would fit you better? There must be some Western apparel shops in town that would know where to source an extra wide boot...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I found one, but it's a good distance from me, Ill have to go look sometime when I think I can make it there.
I want a good looking pair, pointed looks best I think, but I did own a few square toe ones in the past.
Last year I bought some a size bigger, and xw size, didn't work.
When I was a kid, and teen I bought two sizes bigger, they worked, but the toes always went bad from the crease over time.
Mel Gibson

Pay them a visit. Nothing is worse than an improperly fitting boot! Especially when you'll be spending at least a couple hundred on a decent boot, best make sure they fit!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I bought work boots online, and my combat boots which always fit great, but yeah cowboy boots are a bit different.