Ready for Halloween yet?

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Ready for Halloween yet?

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Wasn't expecting any kids here tonight, since there were none last year, but there are a few roaming around tonight. Had to think quick, and gave them each a Pellegrino drink since that's all I had on hand that's suitable for them.

Quickly ran to the store to buy some chocolate in case any more come...
Mel Gibson

Good thing I did run to the store. Another four kids came. Don't want to look like the neighbourhood Jew by not having anything to hand out...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

There was hordes of kids here in big packs, but I ate the candy so they didn't get any from me.
I sit here in the basement doing things, and watching them on my security cam go by.

I wish I could give candy to all the little kids, but we have a lot of big teens that should be working a job.
I think the low life parents was the scary creatures, so much trash here anymore.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

I had a bunch of little ones. They are always so cute and most of them are pretty polite. It's the older ones, like 13 and up that are sometimes annoying. But we don't have many of those here as the older kids tend to go to parties. Helicopter parenting has kind of killed trick or treating these days. My youngest went out with her friends but they didn't go far. She came home and it wasn't even dusk yet, then I drove her to a friend's party. Thankfully she didn't get that much candy because I end up eating it and I don't need to start my holiday weight gain off this early... If I start now I'll end up being the New Years Blimp.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I always love to see the little ones, they are so cute, and I always give them extra when they are polite.
This year i just couldn't take it though, and I hurt so much sitting there isn't in the cards.
The older kids I'm thinking 16-17 gets me, and they are not polite.

I did have a few good looking woman wanting to talk a few years back that had kids :laugh:
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: November 1st, 2021, 12:46 pm There was hordes of kids here in big packs, but I ate the candy so they didn't get any from me.
I sit here in the basement doing things, and watching them on my security cam go by.

I wish I could give candy to all the little kids, but we have a lot of big teens that should be working a job.
I think the low life parents was the scary creatures, so much trash here anymore.
You should've handed something out, at least to the little kids... Now you'll be known as the neighborhood candy Jew!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: Hell yeah, I'm already King of the Jews by what my brother says, Candy Jew is a good one also.
Really there is few here that hand it out, and this is the first year that this house hasn't, and it really isn't a big deal anymore.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Next:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It's turkey day here next, but personally I rather skip both holidays, especially this year.